Author Topic: When Arnold die ....  (Read 3761 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: When Arnold die ....
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 04:26:42 PM »
A God never dies... 8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 04:30:18 PM »
We will just clone him like in the 6th day.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 09:19:01 PM »
A God never dies... 8)

Ask the 3,000 or so who are now considered myths. Dead as ancient Sumerian, Egyptian, Greek, and Roman polytheism.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 10:25:15 PM »
Arnold may not look like the guy you all like to remember him as, but he seems pretty healthy for an older fellow. He seems relatively happy. He's weathered some storms in his life and yet he's still viable. I am not one to be jealous of people, but I think Arnold has done okay for himself and in some ways I envy him. He's lived the bodybuilder life and much more and he's still alive. That is more then you can say for some of his contemporaries.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2015, 05:54:20 AM »
Arnold may not look like the guy you all like to remember him as, but he seems pretty healthy for an older fellow. He seems relatively happy. He's weathered some storms in his life and yet he's still viable. I am not one to be jealous of people, but I think Arnold has done okay for himself and in some ways I envy him. He's lived the bodybuilder life and much more and he's still alive. That is more then you can say for some of his contemporaries.

To his own persona he's done more than enough.  

My point ( and judging by the replies on this thread I'm not understood) that since Arnolds political carrer is done, his movies are flopping.....

He's back to bodybuilding were he always be the one and only. To boost his new supp line, and  of course, his image once again ..... but in terms of helping the current bodybuilding state.  I'll say he's just no interested. And I can sense a " not his concern" when it comes to pushing new faces in the "sport".  

Wooosssshhhhhh Ego music, is all about me.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 02:55:32 PM »
To his own persona he's done more than enough.  

My point ( and judging by the replies on this thread I'm not understood) that since Arnolds political carrer is done, his movies are flopping.....

He's back to bodybuilding were he always be the one and only. To boost his new supp line, and  of course, his image once again ..... but in terms of helping the current bodybuilding state.  I'll say he's just no interested. And I can sense a " not his concern" when it comes to pushing new faces in the "sport".

Most people have their moments in the sun. Perhaps Arnold has had all of his at this point.

There should come a time when old time action film heros retire and let the younger folks step in. Realistically, most folks don't identify with a nearly 70 year old action hero anyway. Never count out politics though. Folks older than Arnold have made comebacks. It is not like there are a bunch of young folks clamoring to start a thankless political career. Today politicians are damned if the do and damned if they don't. They can't scratch their noses the wrong way or it becomes a big time scandal. Rational people just don't need all that shit in their lives.

Wooosssshhhhhh Ego music, is all about me.