Author Topic: Is Hillary Hiding Something  (Read 119740 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Hillary Hiding Something
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2015, 08:45:50 AM »
The plot sickens . . . .

Official: Clinton ‘inner circle’ may have stripped email classification markings
Published August 13, 2015
FoxNews.com

The latest revelations about top secret information traversing Hillary Clinton's private email server have triggered accusations that someone in her "inner circle" likely stripped the classification markings, illegally.

The claims come after the Clinton campaign stuck to the argument that the Democratic presidential candidate, while secretary of state, never dealt with emails that were "marked" classified at the time.

"Hillary only used her personal account for unclassified email. No information in her emails was marked classified at the time she sent or received them," campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri said in a statement to supporters Wednesday.

But a State Department official told Fox News that the intelligence community inspector general, who raised the most recent concerns about Clinton's emails, made clear that at least one of those messages contained information that only could have come from the intelligence community.

"If so, they would have had to come in with all the appropriate classification markings," the official said.

The official questioned whether someone, then, tampered with that message. "[ S]omewhere between the point they came into the building and the time they reached HRC's server, someone would have had to strip the classification markings from that information before it was transmitted to HRC's personal email."

The official said doing so would "constitute a felony, in and of itself. I can't imagine that a rank-and-file career DOS employee would have done this, so it was most likely done by someone in her inner circle."

The messages apparently contained satellite imagery and signals intelligence, information that diplomats cannot unilaterally obtain.

Yet, like the Clinton campaign, the State Department public affairs team also maintains that the emails were "not marked classified" when Clinton received them.

"None of them were classified at the time," department spokesman Mark Toner said.

Asked Thursday whether there's any indication classification markings were taken off the documents, department spokesman John Kirby said they have no indications any markings were stripped.

With Clinton's server and thumb drive now in the possession of the FBI, questions about whether classification markings were tampered with are just part of the puzzle -- and only one factor that is complicating Clinton's frontrunning bid for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Fox News has confirmed that the server itself was picked up by the FBI on Wednesday in New Jersey, at a third-party data center. But someone from that cyber-management company told the Washington Post that the server they forked over is blank, because everything on it was transferred during a 2013 upgrade.

As part of a separate but related lawsuit brought by the conservative group Judicial Watch, a letter was also filed Wednesday night from State Department Under Secretary for Management Patrick Kennedy forwarding a judicial order to lawyers for Clinton and top adviser Huma Abedin to not delete any federal records. The attorneys say they will comply.

Clinton announced that she would turn the server over to the FBI Tuesday. That same day, Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III told members of Congress that at least two emails that traversed the device while she was secretary of state contained information that warranted one of the government's highest levels of classification.

The latest email revelations have thrown a major wrench into Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, though Palmieri shrugged off the ongoing investigation in her email to supporters Wednesday.

"Look, this kind of nonsense comes with the territory of running for president," Palmieri said. "We know it, Hillary knows it, and we expect it to continue from now until Election Day."

Meanwhile, Fox News has learned that top U.S. intelligence officials are running out of patience with the State Department's reluctance to turn over emails from the server.

The intelligence community's inspector general has requested approximately 30,000 emails from Clinton's tenure as secretary of state in order to conduct its own review.

Those emails are in possession of the State Department, which has been gradually releasing them to the public.

An intelligence source told Fox News the State Department has pushed back on the government intelligence watchdog's request, and that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is considering intervening. The source said the inspector general wants to check the controls on the redaction process and ensure that the office can get a handle on all of the potentially sensitive information that was contained in the Clinton emails.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/13/official-clinton-inner-circle-may-have-stripped-email-classification-markings/?intcmp=hpbt1

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2015, 08:51:28 AM »
Certainly not looking good for her.....meanwhile Bernie is doing quite well and Biden and Gore are looking to jump in, meaning that Clinton's aura of invincibility is gone

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2015, 08:56:05 AM »
Al Gore?  Holy smokes.  How desperate would that be for the Democrat Party?  Another sorry lineup.   :-\

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2015, 09:01:02 AM »
Al Gore?  Holy smokes.  How desperate would that be for the Democrat Party?  Another sorry lineup.   :-\

True.........but I think the desperation is more on Al Gore's part.....maybe trying to right what in his mind was a historic wrong when he was perceived to have been gypped out of the presidency???.....i don't think the Dem party wants anything more to do with him.....nor Biden either

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2015, 09:04:10 AM »
True.........but I think the desperation is more on Al Gore's part.....maybe trying to right what in his mind was a historic wrong when he was perceived to have been gypped out of the presidency???.....i don't think the Dem party wants anything more to do with him.....nor Biden either

Yeah.  Gore needs to stay out.

The Democrat Party never wanted Biden. 

Any realistic, reasonable Democrat has to be disappointed by their options so far.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2015, 09:12:08 AM »

al gore entering the race?  Among the liberal base (the one that elected obama twice by their actual GOTV effort)?   

without a doubt, it's be the kind of celebrity frenzy we saw with obama.  he'd win that nomination easily. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2015, 09:13:03 AM »
al gore entering the race?  Among the liberal base (the one that elected obama twice by their actual GOTV effort)?   

without a doubt, it's be the kind of celebrity frenzy we saw with obama.  he'd win that nomination easily. 

From the same person who said Perry will be the GOP nominee.  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2015, 09:15:20 AM »
From the same person who said Perry will be the GOP nominee.  lol

well, he got himself indicted, which never helps.

still, you know i'm right.  ken starr would have had hilary in cuffs by now.  Letting issa and gowdy do it, lol, well, we see how well they did with fast/furious and benghazi.  yeah, i'm sure they'll be way more successful this time... lol at that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2015, 10:04:40 AM »
Yeah.  Gore needs to stay out.

The Democrat Party never wanted Biden. 

Any realistic, reasonable Democrat has to be disappointed by their options so far.

yeah..I gotta agree with that..for them, it looks like its Hillary or bust :D

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2015, 02:55:48 AM »

Other than the 100lbs of crack inside her pantsuit?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2015, 08:05:48 AM »

Gore may want to try one last hurrah.......but I think he should stay out...theres no groundswell for him to run

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2015, 08:08:08 AM »

Other than the 100lbs of crack inside her pantsuit?

I'm still trying to figure this one out ??? ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2015, 01:44:27 PM »
well, he got himself indicted, which never helps.

still, you know i'm right.  ken starr would have had hilary in cuffs by now.  Letting issa and gowdy do it, lol, well, we see how well they did with fast/furious and benghazi.  yeah, i'm sure they'll be way more successful this time... lol at that.

::)  You predicted he would be the nominee after he was indicted. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2015, 01:46:16 PM »
This is turning out to be a lot more serious than I anticipated.  Anyone else doing this would be looking at jail time. 

Official: More than 300 Clinton emails flagged for potentially classified info
Published August 17, 2015
FoxNews.com

The number of Hillary Clinton emails flagged for potentially classified content has grown to more than 300, Fox News has learned -- with the potential to grow even more as officials scramble to screen the documents.

The State Department revealed the updated count in a federal court filing, which pertained to Clinton emails sent to other agencies for review. An official familiar with the investigation confirmed to Fox News that, as referenced in that filing, the department has recommended 305 of Clinton's emails be sent to various agencies for review to see whether they contain classified information.

The number could continue to rise as officials comb through more documents; the past three State Department releases have contained a total of 63 classified emails to date.

Clinton's presidential campaign has insisted she never exchanged emails marked classified at the time while secretary of state. "She viewed classified materials in hard copy in her office or via other secure means while traveling, not on email," campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri said in an email to supporters last week.

But the steady trickle of information about sensitive details crossing her server, which she only recently gave to the FBI, has complicated her presidential bid.

On the trail, she recently tried to downplay the controversy with a joke. "By the way, you may have seen that I recently launched a Snapchat account. I love it, I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves," she said.

Asked about the quip in an interview with Fox News on Monday, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said, "Her arrogance is breathtaking."

"I worked for the federal government for seven years as a U.S. attorney. It was made clear to all of us when we walked in the door, official business is done on your official email account," said the GOP presidential candidate.

The State Department came up short in the last email release, unable to meet the court-ordered mark of releasing 15 percent of the emails by July 31.

But The Washington Times reported Monday that officials say they are getting back on track. As part of that process, the Times first reported, the department told the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on Monday that out of a sample of 20 percent of Clinton's 30,000 emails, reviewers recommended 305 (about 5 percent) be sent "for referral to their agencies for consultation."

Asked for comment on the filing, a State Department official said intelligence community reviewers "are conducting a relatively simple screening process to determine whether there are IC equities in the emails." The emails are sent for "consultation" when a reviewer identifies such an "agency equity" in an email.

The official said these referrals are a normal part of the process and do not mean the consulted agency will propose a particular outcome. Rather, the official said, the agencies are just being asked to review them.

A court has set up a schedule for the next several months for Clinton emails to be released by the State Department.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/17/official-more-than-300-clinton-emails-flagged-for-potentially-classified-info/?intcmp=hpbt1

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2015, 03:54:23 PM »
::)  You predicted he would be the nominee after he was indicted. 

I predicted republicans would be that stupid.

Then Trump arrived, and I predicted they'd double down on stupid, and fall in love with a lifetime liberal with a loud mouth. 

See, Trump managed to grab up all of the nonsensical, anti-everything rage that owns half of the GOP voters.  You, Dos Equis - to your credit - you are not part of that irrational, emotional illogical bunch that Coach and friends adhere to.  You called Trump a joke and you were 100% right.  But, at least half of the repubs in the USA would elect John Rambo president if he promised to shoot at illegals with rocket launchers. 

Base = Party of rage, emotions, overreaction.  You're not in that group, but they outnumber you.  Trump may just be the nominee...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2015, 04:26:15 PM »
Ed Klein: Hillary Clinton Email Probe 'May Take as Much as a Year'

Image: Ed Klein: Hillary Clinton Email Probe 'May Take as Much as a Year' (Getty Images)
By Bill Hoffmann 
Monday, 17 Aug 2015

The federal probe into Hillary Clinton's growing email scandal may go well into 2016 — and the former secretary of state's response to it so far has been "disastrous," Edward Klein, bestselling author of "Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. The Obamas," tells Newsmax TV.

"I've been speaking to some people in the FBI, of course on background, and what they tell me is the following … this investigation is not going to be over in a matter of weeks, or perhaps even months," Klein told hosts J.D. Hayworth and Miranda Khan on "Newsmax Prime."

"It may take as much as a year. Now that brings us right to the tip of the 2016 presidential election."

Clinton has come under fire for her use of a private email address and server as secretary of state — and the possibility that top secret materials were exchanged on the unsecured system. Investigators recently seized control f the server and a thumb drive containing 30,000 work-related emails from her lawyer.

Clinton, who has admitted deleting about 30,000 emails she says were personal in nature, joked at an Iowa dinner over the weekend: "You may have seen that I have recently launched a Snapchat account … I love it — those messages disappear all by themselves."

Klein said she shouldn't be clowning around.

"The handling of this scandal by her and her campaign has been nothing but disastrous and for her to joke about it in Iowa when the FBI is hot on her trail is clearly very counterproductive for her," he said.

"She should be out front in this story and explaining to the American public why she said what she said, which was there were never any confidential or secret documents on her email and why that proved to be not true and what she says about it now.

"But they're not dealing with the story at all. They're trying to make it seem as though it's some vast right-wing conspiracy when in fact it's the Obama administration's Justice Department that's going after her."

Klein said he's unsure whether Clinton will be indicted.

"That's hard to say because the FBI has to present a watertight case and if they do, then it's up to Loretta Lynch, who's the attorney general under [President] Barack Obama, to either bring or not bring an indictment," Klein said.

"From my perspective as I've been saying all along in the books that I've written and the interviews that I've given, the Obamas do not want to see Hillary Clinton succeed Barack Obama in the White House.

"So it's very likely if the FBI can make the case, the Justice Department will in fact come down with an indictment."

Klein said he has been speaking with members of Vice President Joe Biden's inner circle to get a sense of whether he'll be throwing his hat in the ring.

"There are two schools of thought. One is get in now, in September, and the other school, which is a wiser school, is wait until after Iowa and New Hampshire," he said.

"[Sen.] Bernie Sanders is going to rough up Hillary Clinton and make her look even more vulnerable than she does now.

"Then would be an ideal time for the party, the Democratic Party, to come to Joe and say, Joe, you've got to save us, and for him to say, what can I do? I have to get in."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ed-klein-hillary-clinton-probe-fbi/2015/08/17/id/670543/#ixzz3jDCxUweR

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2015, 04:29:13 PM »
Incredibly poor judgment for someone who wants to be president.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary's email firm was run from a loft apartment with its servers in the BATHROOM, raising new questions over security of sensitive messages she held
By HUGO DANIEL IN DENVER, COLORADO, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 18 August 2015

The IT company Hilary Clinton chose to maintain her private email account was run from a loft apartment and its servers were housed in the bathroom closet, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

Daily Mail Online tracked down ex-employees of Platte River Networks in Denver, Colorado, who revealed the outfit's strong links to the Democratic Party but expressed shock that the 2016 presidential candidate chose the small private company for such a sensitive job.

One, Tera Dadiotis, called it 'a mom and pop shop' which was an excellent place to work, but hardly seemed likely to be used to secure state secrets. And Tom Welch, who helped found the company, confirmed the servers were in a bathroom closet.

It can also be disclosed that the small number of employees who were aware of the Clinton contract were told to keep it secret.

The way in which Clinton came to contract a company described as a 'mom and pop' operation remains unclear.

However Daily Mail Online has established a series of connections between the firm and the Democratic Party.

. . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3201367/Hillary-s-email-firm-run-loft-apartment-servers-BATHROOM-raising-new-questions-security-sensitive-messages-held.html#ixzz3jDDj1HxB

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2015, 04:39:20 PM »
Incredibly poor judgment for someone who wants to be president.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary's email firm was run from a loft apartment with its servers in the BATHROOM, raising new questions over security of sensitive messages she held
By HUGO DANIEL IN DENVER, COLORADO, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 18 August 2015

The IT company Hilary Clinton chose to maintain her private email account was run from a loft apartment and its servers were housed in the bathroom closet, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

Daily Mail Online tracked down ex-employees of Platte River Networks in Denver, Colorado, who revealed the outfit's strong links to the Democratic Party but expressed shock that the 2016 presidential candidate chose the small private company for such a sensitive job.

One, Tera Dadiotis, called it 'a mom and pop shop' which was an excellent place to work, but hardly seemed likely to be used to secure state secrets. And Tom Welch, who helped found the company, confirmed the servers were in a bathroom closet.

It can also be disclosed that the small number of employees who were aware of the Clinton contract were told to keep it secret.

The way in which Clinton came to contract a company described as a 'mom and pop' operation remains unclear.

However Daily Mail Online has established a series of connections between the firm and the Democratic Party.

. . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3201367/Hillary-s-email-firm-run-loft-apartment-servers-BATHROOM-raising-new-questions-security-sensitive-messages-held.html#ixzz3jDDj1HxB

Hilarious...probably a friend of a friend of a friend..........

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2015, 07:50:26 PM »
Ed Klein: Hillary Clinton Email Probe 'May Take as Much as a Year'

Yep.  October 2016, they want to unload on her. 

Of course, only shitbird libs politicize things like this...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2015, 03:34:06 PM »
State Department: Mills and Abedin official BlackBerrys likely gone
By JOSH GERSTEIN 8/19/15

BlackBerry devices the State Department issued to former Hillary Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin have likely been destroyed or sold off as surplus, a State official said in a court filing Wednesday.

The secretary of state's information technology office "believes that Ms. Mills and Ms. Abedin were each issued BlackBerry devices," State Executive Secretary Joseph Macmanus wrote in a declaration submitted to a federal court in Washington (and posted here). The office, referred to as S/ES-IRM in agency parlance, "has not located any such device at the department" and "standard procedure upon return of such devices is to perform a factory reset (which removes any user settings or configurations) and then to reissue the device to another employee, to destroy it, or to excess it," he added.

"Because the devices issued to Ms. Mills and Ms. Abedin would have been outdated models, in accordance with standard operating procedures those devices would have been destroyed or excessed. As stated above, the state.gov email accounts themselves are generally housed on the Department's servers," Macmanus said.

The official also said former Secretary of State Clinton appeared never to have had a BlackBerry from her agency or any other official gadget. "S/ES-IRM does not believe that any personal computing device was issued by the Department to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and has not located any such device at the Department," Macmanus wrote.

The filing came in a lawsuit where the conservative group Judicial Watch is seeking records relating to Abedin's employment arrangements, including a period after she left a full-time post as deputy chief of staff and took a part-time position while also working for a New York-based firm run by a former aide to President Bill Clinton.

In recent weeks, U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan has expressed increasing concern that the State Department was not making an adequate effort to recover all records about the matter, including emails Clinton or the other aides may have had on private accounts or took with them when they left the department.

Earlier this month, Sullivan ordered the State Department to ask Clinton, Mills and Abedin to preserve all official records they had responsive to Judicial Watch's request and to execute a declaration under penalty of perjury about their use of private email or devices to store such records. Clinton submitted such a declaration. Abedin and Mills did not submit personal declarations, but lawyers for the aides said they had returned or were in the process of returning any official records to State and would preserve any such records in their possession.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/08/state-department-mills-and-abedin-official-blackberries-212627.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2015, 06:36:40 PM »

As sorry as a line up that includes members that have been convicted?  Members that are currently indicted.  Members that are currently under federal investigation.  Members that still think the Earth is 6000 years old and some invisible man in the sky told them to run?  Members that have the lowest approval ratings for their gov'n duties in the countries?  Members that head the states with some of the lowest ratings in various categories (business, job growth, etc..)?

Actually in light of these facts, the Dem line up doesn't look too bad at all.  Hence the reason a liberal is ranking at #1 in the polls for the Repub team as it is. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2015, 07:02:39 PM »
As sorry as a line up that includes members that have been convicted?  Members that are currently indicted.  Members that are currently under federal investigation.  Members that still think the Earth is 6000 years old and some invisible man in the sky told them to run?  Members that have the lowest approval ratings for their gov'n duties in the countries?  Members that head the states with some of the lowest ratings in various categories (business, job growth, etc..)?

Actually in light of these facts, the Dem line up doesn't look too bad at all.  Hence the reason a liberal is ranking at #1 in the polls for the Repub team as it is. 

FUNNY!!!! ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2015, 07:05:26 PM »
FUNNY!!!! ;D

Reality.

No amount of delusional spin or whining will change it. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2015, 07:06:57 PM »
Reality.

No amount of delusional spin or whining will change it. 
I just don't get the 6000 yr thing......I just don't know how a whole party turns away from science like they do