Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads
Nobel Prize Winner Debunks Atheism!
(1/37) > >>
Ron Harrigan:
Atheism falsified once and for all. Sorry you were duped, all ye atheist stooges.

"There are only two possibilities as to how life arose; one is spontaneous generation arising to evolution, the other is a supernatural creative act of God, there is no third possibility. Spontaneous generation that life arose from non-living matter was scientifically disproved 120 years ago by Louis Pasteur and others. That leaves us with only one possible conclusion, that life arose as a creative act of God. I will not accept that philosophically because I do not want to believe in God, therefore I choose to believe in that which I know is scientifically impossible, spontaneous generation arising to evolution."
-- Dr. George Wald, Professor Emeritus of Biology at Harvard University, winner of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
Ron Harrigan:
REJECTION OF EVOLUTION (ALONG WITH ATHEISM)
BTW the MAIN REASON people reject evolution is because
#1 there is NO proof for it
#2 it's recognized as a hoax
#3 anyone who really knows science knows that evolution has NOTHING to do with science
#4 99.99% of all evolutionists rely on logical fallacies, intimidation and insults as the main parts of their scientific arguments
#5 it's perfectly obvious that evolutionists are liars; they deny design, something that is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer
#6 the fossil record disproves evolution; it shows animals suddenly appeared full formed and never changed.
#7 in the entire existence of mankind there is not one reported case of a new animal appearing
Ron Harrigan:
THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC THEORY OF EVOLUTION
There are several reasons for this.
1. The scientists cannot even agree on what it is.
2. There is no evidence for its ever having happened.
3. All the fossil evidence supports a creation event. Now tell me something, does a little contradiction to your dogmatically held unscientific beliefs cause your day to go sour?

The empirical evidence shows that evolution of chemicals turning into single-celled creatures who eventually turned into humans NEVER happened. So here they are stuck with a dozen theories about something that never even happened. HAR HAR HAR Gould is one of many who tell us, "a species does not arise gradually by the steady transformation of its ancestors; it appears all at once and "fully formed".

"When objectively evaluated, the scientific evidence shows conclusively that evolution (of molecules to protozoa to fish to people) did not happen. The fact is that embryological and anatomical studies (for example, ear bones, bird lung, mammalian diaphragm, chimpanzee genitalia) show unequivocally that evolution is impossible." - Dr Vij Sodera

There is no theory of evolution only theories of evolution as in various "speculative hypotheses". The evolutionist Simon Conway Morris said the only thing the evolution scientists agree on is that it happened after that there is no agreement, when it comes to the speculative hypothesis of neo-Darwinism then that hypothesis is not acceptable to all evolutionists just like the speculative hypothesis of punctuated equilibrium is not acceptable to all evolutionists, For example, Coyne calls it bunk.

Goldschmidt laughed back at his evolution buddies who laughed that his theory of "Hopeful Monsters" had no evidence, because neither did theirs. So here they all are laughing at creationists while believing a hoax for which there is NO evidence and never happened. Not one of these evotard dumbasses knows what the theory of evolution is. Not one of them believes it the same way. They continually contradict each other. Some believe it's random and some don't.

Some believe in natural selection and mutations. Some only believe in mutations while others believe only in natural selection. Others combine it with genetic drift (a form of magic where a whole population changes at once). When you ask them which theory of evolution they believe in they get flustered and refuse to talk about it. Not one of them will admit that Darwinism and neo-Darwinism are two different theories.

They all believe in hoaxes that have been debunked. Don't believe me? Ask them. They still believe in Haeckel's embryos. And in the Peppered Moth Hoax, Lucy, the Java Man, the Peking Man, the Neanderthal Man and will defend them to the death even though they have all been debunked. Next, dinosaurs turning into birds is a myth that has been disproven for 10 years (it was idiotic in the 1st place and any idiot could see it was bullshit), but they will argue their asses off defending it.

What's funny is they then deny that evolution theorizes that one species will turn into another. Foxlake said "Were a horse to be born from another species, that would disprove evolution," but that's exactly what Punctuated Equilibrium claims. She will then defend the hypothesis of some wolf-like land animal turning into a whale. Folks these people are insane. But you can all relax now because we have successfully disproven that there is a scientific theory of evolution.

PWNED
Necrosis:

--- Quote from: Ron Harrigan on March 10, 2015, 12:00:10 PM ---Atheism falsified once and for all. Sorry you were duped, all ye atheist stooges.

"There are only two possibilities as to how life arose; one is spontaneous generation arising to evolution, the other is a supernatural creative act of God, there is no third possibility. Spontaneous generation that life arose from non-living matter was scientifically disproved 120 years ago by Louis Pasteur and others. That leaves us with only one possible conclusion, that life arose as a creative act of God. I will not accept that philosophically because I do not want to believe in God, therefore I choose to believe in that which I know is scientifically impossible, spontaneous generation arising to evolution."
-- Dr. George Wald, Professor Emeritus of Biology at Harvard University, winner of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine

--- End quote ---

Hi Mcway,

You love that spontaneous generation non-sense don't you?
Wiggs:
I've debated this evolution nonsense with the morons of this board many times over the years.  It's crazy how people that are so learned in some areas are so stupid (yes, stupid) in others.  This is what happens when you blindly trust a system.  Evolution....HAHAHAHAHAH AHA.  Fucking morons.  As I've stated many times before.

SHOW ME THE TRANSITIONAL FOSSILS!
SHOW ME PROOF OF EVOLUTION....NOT MUTATIONS.  Mutations are non beneficial.  Adaptation is not evolution.  Define evolution when referring to how we "evolved" from slime, then show me this in nature.  It's always the same bullshit.  "Well Wiggs, this takes millions or billions of years" Get the fuck outta here with that shit. To this day none of the morons have showed one shred of proof to support this asinine theory.  

Why are there still apes?  Why are there still a large variety of animals and living creatures if we all evolved from the same thing.  It's because evolution is utter bullshit. 

THE BIBLE IS RIGHT...FACT!

Oh and before he chimes in...Shut up Adam. ::)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version