Author Topic: Democrats Continue Economically Trouncing Republicans  (Read 3840 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Democrats Continue Economically Trouncing Republicans
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2015, 02:45:53 PM »
your not going to tell me bush was good for the economy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2015, 08:36:00 PM »
Absolute fact.

LOL at "presidents and governments do not create private sector jobs,"

Romney got in this trap (like most do).   

He said govt doesn't create jobs, then bragged about how many jobs he created as governor.  Can't have both lol. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/post/does-government-create-jobs-yes-and-no-romney-camp-says/2012/05/22/gIQA4cDTiU_blog.html

Ab-so-fucking-lutely, the government creates the environment for jobs to be gained, or lost, and it's laughable to even debate it.  it's like saying "I don't create forest fires, but I do pour gas everywhere and flick my ciggies, and hey, if a fire happens, that's just the forest market forces at work..."  LOL

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:35 AM »
This thread is a good indicator of how stupid the Getbig rightwingers are.

TS posted several links to back up his claims and all the rightwingers can do is reply with "LOL" or "Its not true".

Its clear they are used to FOX telling them how the world works and they are totally lost when they have to explain or support their opinions to people who is not indoctrinated.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2015, 12:09:52 PM »
There's just no reason for anyone to vote for Stupid any more. Democrats have the WH locked up till at least 2024.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2015, 12:11:57 PM »
There's just no reason for anyone to vote for Stupid any more. Democrats have the WH locked up till at least 2024.

Trying to project races that far into the future is unrealistic. 

Who do Democrats have that are going to walk through presidential elections?  Hillary will obviously be strong, but who else is there?  Biden?  Warren?  I saw an article saying Al Gore should run.  Now that is laugh out loud funny.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2015, 12:57:05 PM »
Trying to project races that far into the future is unrealistic. 

Who do Democrats have that are going to walk through presidential elections?  Hillary will obviously be strong, but who else is there?  Biden?  Warren?  I saw an article saying Al Gore should run.  Now that is laugh out loud funny.   :)

EXTREME candidates win elections.   Gore probably would win, and probably by a good margin.  The base would RUN to vote for him.  moderates would love him for their clinton nostalgia. 

Moderates, rinos... they don't win POTUS.  Obama was most liberal senator.  he won twice by large margins.  romney/mccain were both losers, and both RINO moderates.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 11:50:23 AM »
You also believe Obama caused the stock market to go up. You have no credibility.

Governments do not create private sector jobs, unless you're perhaps talking government contractors.

Politicians CAN create an ENVIRONMENT for added jobs via low taxes and regs - a business-friendly environment. Not the same thing.

We are seeing taxes and regs raised greatly in the last few years.

You claim to have a MBA?  ::)

http://jeffduncan.house.gov/full-list-obamacare-tax-hikes

And of course we always get input from the peanut gallery of foreigners - most of whom don't vote, work, or pay taxes themselves.

LOL at "presidents and governments do not create private sector jobs,"

Romney got in this trap (like most do).  

He said govt doesn't create jobs, then bragged about how many jobs he created as governor.  Can't have both lol.  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/post/does-government-create-jobs-yes-and-no-romney-camp-says/2012/05/22/gIQA4cDTiU_blog.html

Ab-so-fucking-lutely, the government creates the environment for jobs to be gained, or lost, and it's laughable to even debate it.  it's like saying "I don't create forest fires, but I do pour gas everywhere and flick my ciggies, and hey, if a fire happens, that's just the forest market forces at work..."  LOL
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 11:57:29 AM »
my point is the hypocrisy of it.   Politicians keep saying "I created jobs in this govt position", but at the same time mock the idea with "govts don't create jobs!"

Politicians work together to form a govt, which creates the environment where the economy grows or shrinks.