Author Topic: The Truth about the Gimmick Problem - And other issues.  (Read 22728 times)

golu11

Re: The Truth about the Gimmick Problem - And other issues.
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2015, 09:10:24 AM »
Wasn't he saying how fat and out of shape he was a week ago?  :D
Also, that comment about dating bikinislut online for a year is pretty funny.

I met up with her in Vegas, ask Bigmc and ask Booty...they can confirm 100% proof.
They know, there was nothing "online" about it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2015, 09:11:11 AM »
Wasn't he saying how fat and out of shape he was a week ago?  :D
Also, that comment about dating bikinislut online for a year is pretty funny.

He is delusional. A few months back he was saying he was going to be 250 pounds and like 7 percent bodyfat by summer. Then he gave up. What a surprise.  ::)
X

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2015, 09:13:07 AM »

First of I am pretty good looking bloke anyway, (not saying brad pit or groink or anything) but well above average none of you really know what I look like cos I always put on glasses and fuck my hair and shit up on purpose part of my disguise in vids....none of you have really seen me suited and booted in my everyday look....people tell me I look like the situation in Jersey shore, I got that dark handsome italian/stallion vibe going on that girls love.
Both booty and bikinislut said I was hot.

Secondly I have beautiful physique to match now, ever since I went on gear, was best decision of my life....so gets tons of pussy (I always did anyway),...yeah got to lose bit of fat but no chick ever even gives a fuck.

Thirdly, I am one charming mutha-fucker, can sell ice to eskimos and irresistible personality to match.

Lastly i'm rich and oozeee style.

If I wasn't such a fuck head I would make godamn good husband and daddy.

Was just getting a bit of baby practice with the doggy before I give it my babalina.

Very good looking!

I vouch for that!

Handsome Iranian devil you are, Mahyar as-iliar

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2015, 09:19:30 AM »
Very good looking!

I vouch for that!

Handsome Iranian devil you are, Mahyar as-iliar

I hope you're being sarcastic. Perhaps the standards are different in the Middle East or Europe.  :-\
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2015, 09:21:16 AM »
No. No you can't do that and the mere fact that you explain it like that makes me suspicious that you have actually zero knowledge about how TCP/IP, routing and the public internet works.

Only ISPs have blocks of class B/C addresses, not individuals, nor companies unless you are HP or IBM (who claimed class A IPs). The expense of a block of class C IPs to use is cost-prohibitive and you wouldn't be stupid enough to bind all of those addresses to a single machine so that you could "create shortcuts" (oh brother: another windows internet ninja).

Sure, if you had a Linux NAT you could bind all of the IPs and then use fucking IPTables to bind your POS windows machine ( ::)), but even that wouldn't work because IPTables needs MAC addresses to bind to.

So no. You would probably use Multi-Fox and Tor to do what you are doing, not the pseudo-tech description that you gave.

Is this Dutch or Russian?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2015, 09:27:03 AM »
Please explain how you would use a "keylogger" to obtain passwords. Please include, keylogger distribution, target groups, probability of Getbig membership, and harvesting of keylogger data.

And explain how a keylogger shows how SMF 1.1 is "pretty easy to hack"

Thanks.

Nope. ;D
A

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2015, 09:28:18 AM »
OK back on OP's account now.
Just know I love GB and I am here to help, not fuck the place up.

How do you help here?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2015, 09:33:40 AM »
I hope you're being sarcastic. Perhaps the standards are different in the Middle East or Europe.  :-\

of course I'm being sarcastic! ::)

That's the ugliest Mofo this planet has ever seen.
Even his own mother wanted to drown him when she saw him the first time

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2015, 09:40:27 AM »
How do you help here?

athlete sponsorships

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2015, 09:45:36 AM »
I think the method is "find the old, inactive accounts that use 'password' as their password".
Correct or the same name as the handle!

He sits there (alone,all coked up)for 3 days till he gets 2 going and comes

back

bluffing to be some smart guy that he would like to be.

The guy is a fraud! All the way! A psychopath, who's parents didn't pay

enough attention when he was little kid.

The end

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2015, 09:47:03 AM »

Nope. ;D

Because you can't. Keyloggers and the use thereof have nothing to do or say about the innate security of SMF's implementation. It's just technical babble designed to throw off the untechnical. It's cute, like when my mom throws in her own theory as to why something isn't working on her computer ("I think my Java is broken").

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2015, 09:48:55 AM »
By highlighting a security problem and giving the solution and not being a cu nt about it to gang up on others like some of the other anonymous twinks think its fun to do.
If Ron and OMR want me to post under Joon account (within the rules) I am all good and cool
If they don't, still its all good I won't post at all under gimmicks etc

On occasion if I wanna get in contact with someone I will just log in under gim and do it by pm.

I made my point, I am simply not intrested in fighting with anyone one here over and over again....(even if it is me just defending myself)...its lame and I am over it.
Just fuck heads like walter suckcock and D.O.A are the ones that the mods need to keep in check and anyone else constantly trying to ruin threads etc

That is all she wrote

In meanwhile you are being kept in check by mods, Mahyar as-lia.(or banned every day)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2015, 09:50:57 AM »
Because you can't. Keyloggers and the use thereof have nothing to do or say about the innate security of SMF's implementation. It's just technical babble designed to throw off the untechnical. It's cute, like when my mom throws in her own theory as to why something isn't working on her computer ("I think my Java is broken").
This^
Its like always, just hot fucking air from a fat balloon

Just a reminder, he couldnt even get on the UKboard! What a genius that is.lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2015, 09:54:01 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2015, 10:00:02 AM »
And the cycle continues. Attention is the driving force. Starving for it.
If he felt that Getbig needs a security upgrade, have a serious discussion with it with Ron.
Gimmicks and all. Handle it off board. Yet, he wants to bring his beef with other members in it to give reason to post on the board. Everything is unfair. Which is kinda weird for someone who is used to getting what he wants all the time---attention from women bought. Attention from peers, possibly bought.  This "unfair vibe" reeks of someone who has or always has gotten their way, probably first shown by their lack of attentive parents.
But, sadly and mostly importantly, the possible lack of attention from his mother and father. They more than likely were indifferent to him. And Getbig is like that authority. What "millionaire" sits all day on a weekend and does this mess? What "millionaire" post vids of women who seemingly don't give a damn about the "millionaire" unless he has money in hand and drugs on the table?

And you know what, I think Getbig had this coming. By entertaining those who have mental illnesses, and allowing them to be here based upon entertainment value, and not curbing them, said folks have upped their "disturbed" level. And so, more and more people with these mental issues come knocking on Getbig's door.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2015, 10:05:59 AM »
It will be very easy for me to engineer your demise.
Too easy in fact that I wouldn't find it challenging
A shared account between 3 twats who I wouldn't give the time of day to in real life.

I already know who 2 of you are.

The 3rd one well its a bit political isn't it as you know.  ;)
Gracie wouldn't be happy.

So I am simply going to ignore you from now on.
My moves will be made outside of here.

So you promised 2 days ago that i will pay dearly and so you did 6months ago.  ::)
Still  you have accomplished nothing but outing yourself all over the Internet. You are a fool of Xtreme proportions and the laughing stock for Getbig
Continue on your mission Mr.Bean

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2015, 10:09:32 AM »
And the cycle continues. Attention is the driving force. Starving for it.
If he felt that Getbig needs a security upgrade, have a serious discussion with it with Ron.
Gimmicks and all. Handle it off board. Yet, he wants to bring his beef with other members in it to give reason to post on the board. Everything is unfair. Which is kinda weird for someone who is used to getting what he wants all the time---attention from women bought. Attention from peers, possibly bought.  This "unfair vibe" reeks of someone who has or always has gotten their way, probably first shown by their lack of attentive parents.
But, sadly and mostly importantly, the possible lack of attention from his mother and father. They more than likely were indifferent to him. And Getbig is like that authority. What "millionaire" sits all day on a weekend and does this mess? What "millionaire" post vids of women who seemingly don't give a damn about the "millionaire" unless he has money in hand and drugs on the table?

And you know what, I think Getbig had this coming. By entertaining those who have mental illnesses, and allowing them to be here based upon entertainment value, and not curbing them, said folks have upped their "disturbed" level. And so, more and more people with these mental issues come knocking on Getbig's door.

Harsh but i think its a fair assessment.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2015, 10:14:33 AM »
Lål

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2015, 10:21:44 AM »

Yes you are right champ I am a laughing stock, 1.3 million pound apartment, cars worth more than your house, sole shareholder of leading national UK company turning over more money than your town put together..........girls every single night of the week like a water of a ducks back.

Go get em champ, be king of GB, its all you got apart from your shitty mod position  ;D

Ask yourself who is laughing all the way to the bank and who is the laughing stock here?

wait, is that a trick question?  Hold on....

I got it!    Its you!!  You are the goof!

trying to get a bunch of strangers approval !

What a sad hero you are

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2015, 10:25:55 AM »
Mahyar go and pay for your hookers and log of for today.

You are not looking to bright. Maybe tomorrow you might do better but today is not your day chubby!

I'm giving you a break being all mentally handicapped and shit.

Hava a nice coked up night alone

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2015, 10:28:43 AM »
Have you considered the merits of fucking off?

its hard to take your serisouly now

got to the gym twinkles

get that anger out there

110lbs of fury  8)
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2015, 10:51:45 AM »
LOL.....is that what you think I am doing?
Same way I send you my vids??

Oh no its not to get your "approval".....lmao.
Its to rub your face in it.

That is where you are getting confused...you give yourself away with your word choices each time.

Do you think people here are actually jealous of you? Rub it in peoples faces? I hate to break it to you, but when I leave getbig, you're the last person I think about. And I am sure that goes for most getbiggers. In fact, Id say that goes for all getbiggers

I do admit I think about getbig in certain ways. For example:

Seeing an outlet: Johnny Falcon
Seeing anything related to 9-11: Wiggs
Seeing a jacked beast: The Trainer
X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2015, 10:56:10 AM »
A lot of gimmicks in this thread. And not only Mahyar Moustafasomething.