Author Topic: Anyone preload syringes?  (Read 7770 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Anyone preload syringes?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2015, 06:29:31 AM »
the shit on the back is annoying and in the nose lol
on the back its not a gorilla pelt but rather long ass single hairs everywhere, fucking annoying
starts growing on the delts too for me now
dont wanna know what i look like in 10 years lol

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 06:45:18 AM »
and lazer hair removal wont work while your on.

as it will just grow back due to hormone influx.

i asked the question at the salon near me lol

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2015, 11:18:01 AM »
androgens for you

no doubt. thank god im not prone to gyno.  my nips got sensitive once on 2gs test and 100mgs of dbol after 6 weeks. ill take the bald head over tits any day.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2015, 11:53:25 AM »
Yea u can wear a hat to cover baldness or bra to cover tits

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 12:32:00 PM »
Man I get the most annoying fucking 3 inch long dark black hairs growing on my upper back and now my back is starting to grow a little hair like all down my spine im thinking about just waxing it and nose hairs as well and shoulders. My legs have always been moderately hairy so I can't tell if im growing more hair there

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 01:55:47 PM »
Man I get the most annoying fucking 3 inch long dark black hairs growing on my upper back and now my back is starting to grow a little hair like all down my spine im thinking about just waxing it and nose hairs as well and shoulders. My legs have always been moderately hairy so I can't tell if im growing more hair there

back waxing is torture bro. by all means, give it a shot lol.  that bitch that waxed me, had me squeezing that table and holding on for dear life.  sweating so bad the wax wouldn't stick

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2015, 01:59:36 PM »

back waxing is torture bro. by all means, give it a shot lol.  that bitch that waxed me, had me squeezing that table and holding on for dear life.  sweating so bad the wax wouldn't stick

Hahaha i waxed my legs once when I was supper lean to see how vascular I was and it didn't really hurt other than my inner thighs. Tried to wax my chest and I was crying like a fucking baby after the first strip got ripped off and the next day I broke out all over my chest and it was bright red lol never again

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2015, 06:48:08 PM »

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 07:55:29 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXx_A5bhXA

Haha very similar except I was doing it myself hyperventilating in my bathroom at 1am trying not to wake my fam up from my screaming

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2015, 11:42:13 PM »
i reuse syringes... its not a big deal at all... ill draw with a syringe, then switch the needle, inject, switch back to the needle i was drawing with and do the same thing with the same syringe the next day

ive been doing this for months and the only abscess i got during that time was from shooting 1ml test e into my anterior delt with a brand new insulin syringe
whole delt area and arm turned red and hot for a couple days
i still dont know why the fuck that sometimes happens

oh i also have like a huge red painful inflamed spot on my ass cheek from a glute injection about 5 days ago right know and i dont know why the fuck. i literally shot the exact same area on the other as cheek the day before and there i didnt even have pip.

fucking weird sometimes.

-Seems like a bunch of bullshit. Test is too thick to shoot through an insulin syringe, much less draw it up into it prior to injecting.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2015, 12:07:34 AM »
-Seems like a bunch of bullshit. Test is too thick to shoot through an insulin syringe, much less draw it up into it prior to injecting.

No it isn't
I shoot through a slin pin all the time

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2015, 01:15:46 AM »
you know that you can backload insulin syringes right?  ::)

lol @ stating "facts" without knowing shit nor even trying beforehand.

insulin syringes are just 1ml. in short: less diameter means much more pressure applied. test flows easy as SHIT through an insulin syringe.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2015, 06:33:46 AM »

insulin syringes are just 1ml. in short: less diameter means much more pressure applied. test flows easy as SHIT through an insulin syringe.

Damn I might start shooting my tren with a slin pin that's a good idea

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2015, 08:30:06 AM »

I don't like back loading as the gear is exposed to air and if gonna use for later, kinda has me paranoid.

EVERYTIME I tried to back load, the f'in test would end up coming out of the pin from the pressure of putting the plunger back in. How do you do this properly?
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2015, 08:50:53 AM »
I don't like back loading as the gear is exposed to air and if gonna use for later, kinda has me paranoid.

EVERYTIME I tried to back load, the f'in test would end up coming out of the pin from the pressure of putting the plunger back in. How do you do this properly?

This should help https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=52kEHcp5PKA

Also I don't think you should be paranoid our bodies can handle a lot. I know a guy that doesn't even steriliE he GSO and just transfers it from the carton straight to his vial he's been doing it for months and hasn't had a single infection.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2015, 09:25:52 AM »
This should help https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=52kEHcp5PKA

Also I don't think you should be paranoid our bodies can handle a lot. I know a guy that doesn't even steriliE he GSO and just transfers it from the carton straight to his vial he's been doing it for months and hasn't had a single infection.

known guys who would come back from the tanning salon after a training, not even wipe down and pin! NO way man...
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2015, 09:29:31 AM »
known guys who would come back from the tanning salon after a training, not even wipe down and pin! NO way man...

Alright now that's just downright unsanitary and disgusting...I ALWAYS wipe my vials and body part throughly with an alcohol swab before I shoot

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2015, 09:57:24 AM »

dont think ive ever wiped myself after taning before jabbing  :-X

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2015, 11:04:04 AM »
I use alcohol swabs every time. and still don't wait long enough to stick myself, so I always get that bite of cleanliness from not letting it dry.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2015, 11:05:21 AM »
think ive used the same drawing needle for over a year tho, lol.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 11:35:22 AM »
I just use the same needle to draw and shoot but use a new needle every time

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2015, 12:21:54 PM »

put the oil in, put ON the plunger (needle facing ground) but do NOT stick it in, just put it on so that nothing leaks out, then turn around the syringe, let the little air bubble float to the top, where the needle is and then push the plunger so that the air gets out

think ive used the same drawing needle for over a year tho, lol.
haha yeah switching that is fking pointless imo
i havent touched an alcohol wipe in years either

i always injected in the morning first thing after showering but lately ive been showering later so i just wake up and pin
usually just wipe over the area with a wet towel or zewa
sometimes i forget though
NEVER had an infection (only abscesses for other reasons)

i dont even think its bad if some bacteria gets in... i mean its not like your body cant get rid of bacteria, doesnt matter if theyre in a tiny hole in your skin

as long as you dont dip the syringe in dogshit before injecting nothings gonna happen imo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 09:39:21 PM »
There is a lot of stupidity in this thread. Hope you all come out alive.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2015, 01:13:55 AM »
There is a lot of stupidity in this thread. Hope you all come out alive.

Shut up