Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
Protein Spiking
(1/1)
dseiler:
http://www.elitefts.com/news/dante-trudel-has-had-enough/

This was a great read. What do you guys think? Caveat emptor!
Erik C:
On the lists of what was purported to have been tested, I don't see True Protein, on the list. Why wasn't True Protein tested too, by the alleged independent testers?

Seems to me if the charges are true, then filing law suits, and posting blogs, isn't the way to go. The cases should be turned over to the FTC and FDA for criminal prosecution, as these would be crimes under current laws.

I know some supplement manufacturers are not reliable, to the point of selling down right crap. I myself use NOW Sports Whey Protein Isolate Unflavored, as the best that I've been able to find, and I've found their other products, that I use, to be very good also.
El Diablo Blanco:
Stopped reading after this bullshit line

it directly effects you and could very well be the difference of you having 5-20 more pounds of muscle mass on you next year

I am sure he's refering to Tren and HGH but I could be wrong.
dseiler:

--- Quote from: El Diablo Blanco on March 19, 2015, 08:07:41 AM ---Stopped reading after this bullshit line

it directly effects you and could very well be the difference of you having 5-20 more pounds of muscle mass on you next year

I am sure he's refering to Tren and HGH but I could be wrong.

--- End quote ---

Or a complete lifting newbie.
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version