Author Topic: MY CURRENT STACK!  (Read 15526 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: MY CURRENT STACK!
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 09:45:49 PM »
idk if your gonna listen but here goes.

metribolone (not methyltren, doesnt exist) is useless at 2mg a day. 20mg minimum daily. 10mg before training and 10mg before sleepign sublingual.
there is no such thing as aggression per se from hormones more like when you are needed to be aggressive they will give help.
if you want AGGRESSION 2-6mg estradiol before training and 5 hept-a-myl.

oxandrolone usless at your stage anything less then 80mg you are wasting the money and drug. use only in blasting dosages for 4-6 weeks when upping training to recover better. expect vascularity and TIGHT DRY pumps at over 120mg.
oxandrolone is oxandrolone you will learn the difference when runnign high dose and see just how powerful it can be.

boldenone undecylenate (eq)   useless at less then 2g and 3 months.

You get shitty gear

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 10:04:06 PM »
You get shitty gear

guess what? ALL gear comes from CHINA, every single MILLIGRAM of hormones in your GEAR, comes from CHINA. do you understand THIS pretty BOY.
YOU are living in a fantasy world thinking that some glorified THAI pseudo-UGL LAB or US pharma gear is superior. lol its from china mate. ALL FROM CHINA. and it will always be until they stop making HORMONES.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 10:22:10 PM »
Yesteryear Pharm grade Var was 2.5mg per tab. You did not have to take 20 a day for solid results of quality pharm grade var. If your running 40-60 mg of 10mg a tab Pharm quality var you are getting nice results. Just be patient. That AP tren color is somewhat strange then what we are use to seeing. You knick a vein on that and there better be some place you can sit done in front of a fan and focus on getting over it. reminds me of original British Dragon tren. Wicked shit for extreme power I'm on it in my video's and I'm 53 and moving some tonnage. Very aggressive. You have to watch how much or have xanax.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 11:30:06 PM »
guess what? ALL gear comes from CHINA, every single MILLIGRAM of hormones in your GEAR, comes from CHINA. do you understand THIS pretty BOY.
YOU are living in a fantasy world thinking that some glorified THAI pseudo-UGL LAB or US pharma gear is superior. lol its from china mate. ALL FROM CHINA. and it will always be until they stop making HORMONES.

Actually my testosterone is made in the US from ingredients sourced in the US
If you need 2g of boldenone to even see results, you're getting fake gear
20mg of anavar is enough if you get it from the pharmacy. 40mg gives me cramping forearms driving my car

I am growing currently on 500mg weekly and have just bumped that up to 2 gram for a few weeks. It's plenty

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2015, 01:04:02 AM »
#

stoped listening when u said methyl tren doesnt exist

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2015, 01:12:05 AM »
Actually my testosterone is made in the US from ingredients sourced in the US
If you need 2g of boldenone to even see results, you're getting fake gear
20mg of anavar is enough if you get it from the pharmacy. 40mg gives me cramping forearms driving my car

I am growing currently on 500mg weekly and have just bumped that up to 2 gram for a few weeks. It's plenty

I would love to see someone run 2g's of solid legit boldenone with no tesosterone and throw in 100mg tren ace every day. That's how you turn into a brick man all solid with no or at least not much external water. Then you know what you go on 100 mg legit Anadrol ed all the while piling on the legit hgh. Status level 16 weeks if diet and training is on schedule. No one could do this cycle as the mental issues would be to high. I just gave you an impossible cycle combination and yet their it is come on and take it lol...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2015, 01:17:32 AM »
idk if your gonna listen but here goes.

metribolone (not methyltren, doesnt exist) is useless at 2mg a day. 20mg minimum daily. 10mg before training and 10mg before sleepign sublingual.
there is no such thing as aggression per se from hormones more like when you are needed to be aggressive they will give help.
if you want AGGRESSION 2-6mg estradiol before training and 5 hept-a-myl.

oxandrolone usless at your stage anything less then 80mg you are wasting the money and drug. use only in blasting dosages for 4-6 weeks when upping training to recover better. expect vascularity and TIGHT DRY pumps at over 120mg.
oxandrolone is oxandrolone you will learn the difference when runnign high dose and see just how powerful it can be.

boldenone undecylenate (eq)   useless at less then 2g and 3 months.
ur fucking retarded
people were getting jaundice and liver failure on methyltren ON 1MG A DAY AFTER 14 DAYS
you suggest 20mg a day lol
but yeah go on
PLEASE DO IT.

agree on oxandrolone and EQ though albeit i never ran EQ that high (didnt notice shit at 700mg tho except high BP and anxiety)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2015, 01:22:27 AM »
I would love to see someone run 2g's of solid legit boldenone with no tesosterone and throw in 100mg tren ace every day. That's how you turn into a brick man all solid with no or at least not much external water. Then you know what you go on 100 mg legit Anadrol ed all the while piling on the legit hgh. Status level 16 weeks if diet and training is on schedule. No one could do this cycle as the mental issues would be to high. I just gave you an impossible cycle combination and yet their it is come on and take it lol...

eq at 1.5 grams gave me horrific anxiety

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2015, 02:35:16 AM »
Post up some pics or videos bro! no homo of course

Ive sent some of you guys vid clips. some of you can vouch for that. Last clips I took were in December when I was off-season. I'm way more peeled and even stronger right now plus tanner.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2015, 02:53:06 AM »
eq at 1.5 grams gave me horrific anxiety

That's right! Throw in the Tren and a catalyst for disaster. None the less, you will become altered as you always wanted.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2015, 03:07:10 AM »
very basic right now running Tren acetate 50-100mg daily, Susts-250 x2 a week, Test cyp sometimes 200mg of watson Test cyp,Anavar -20mg tabs 40mg daily! this is working way better then that crazy bulk cycle plus less acne. I have some bold stashed as well. This Tren is crazy! daily changes! I'm waking up harder and dryer everyday on this stack! I'm really loving this stack but I might have to jump on that superdrol I have stashed soon.

Ive done tests on var dosages and it does come down to quality. Ive ran 100mg of not such great var and 40-45mg of potent Anavar and honestly just taking the 40 mg dose of Real potent var was FAR more effective then 100mg of suppose high grade UGL. I had nutty oumps and strength on just 40-45mg of Anavar. It would of been dumb to waste it and take 100mg of that particular Anavar but yes some UGL Anavar you might need 100mg or maybe the whole bottle. Anavar is a good drug if you can get the legit stuff.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2015, 03:11:26 AM »
Ive done tests on var dosages and it does come down to quality. Ive ran 100mg of not such great var and 40-45mg of potent Anavar and honestly just taking the 40 mg dose of Real potent var was FAR more effective then 100mg of suppose high grade UGL. I had nutty oumps and strength on just 40-45mg of Anavar. It would of been dumb to waste it and take 100mg of that particular Anavar but yes some UGL Anavar you might need 100mg or maybe the whole bottle. Anavar is a good drug if you can get the legit stuff.

Just dropped 30mg and will do again in the morning. 1st Var in 1 year. Fresh receptors.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2015, 03:11:56 AM »
That's right! Throw in the Tren and a catalyst for disaster. None the less, you will become altered as you always wanted.

im on 1.2g of tren, 2.0 test and 1g masteron aswell 40mg anavar 80mg winny  50 mcg t3 150mg ephedrine a day and 1 ultraburn

and now 800mg EQ

noticed i kind of feel emotionless to depressed most days. and everyone and everything pisses me off lol

i havent been off tren for 2 years.

my physique is outstanding to most - to me i can always see improvments

40m

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2015, 03:19:50 AM »
im on 1.2g of tren, 2.0 test and 1g masteron aswell 40mg anavar 80mg winny  50 mcg t3 150mg ephedrine a day and 1 ultraburn

and now 800mg EQ

noticed i kind of feel emotionless to depressed most days. and everyone and everything pisses me off lol

i havent been off tren for 2 years.

my physique is outstanding to most - to me i can always see improvments being made

I like that cycle. It's actually beautiful. I'm envious of the ECA if you can help with that pm me. I have EQ binged on ugl's and always pull out when with Tren. I would love to throw down hard on EQ especially now as  I'm ripping up and phasing out test. I'm sure I'll convince myself to go at again soon lol...

40m

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2015, 03:21:26 AM »
I took all my Anavar. The Anavar in the picture is ZPHC. It was decent var I got gains on just 40mg daily. My current cycle is this

500mg -AP-sust
200mg-watson Test Cyp
100mg-AP masteron daily
100mg Tren acetate-AP-daily-ran out today- I might be able to squeze .5ml out of the vial for tom
2mg-AP Methyl-Trenbolone
2.5mg letrozole
T3/T4 combo
40mcg-AP-astralean
3 x a week 15 units of Humilin-R- back day,leg day,chest/arm day
xanax 3-4mg before bed

so I use alot more then I posted. somjetimes I shoot winstrol in my rear delts I do that EOD sometimes just twcie a week

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2015, 03:29:08 AM »
I took all my Anavar. The Anavar in the picture is ZPHC. It was decent var I got gains on just 40mg daily. My current cycle is this

500mg -AP-sust
200mg-watson Test Cyp
100mg-AP masteron daily
100mg Tren acetate-AP-daily-ran out today- I might be able to squeze .5ml out of the vial for tom
2mg-AP Methyl-Trenbolone
2.5mg letrozole
T3/T4 combo
40mcg-AP-astralean
3 x a week 15 units of h
umilin-R- back day,leg day,chest/arm day

xanax 3-4mg before bed

so I use alot more then I posted. somjetimes I shoot winstrol in my rear delts I do that EOD sometimes just twcie a week

Man you got a lot of strength drugs in that stack you have to be blowing it out of the water training intensity wise. Are you slamming an Intra workout drink with 100-150 grams of carbs. Karbolyn is good as you know.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2015, 03:57:13 AM »
ergo - whats your favourite cutting stack doses and all

have you ran peptides.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2015, 04:04:00 AM »
Man you got a lot of strength drugs in that stack you have to be blowing it out of the water training intensity wise. Are you slamming an Intra workout drink with 100-150 grams of carbs. Karbolyn is good as you know.

NO I just bring chicken and rice to the gym and a coke on insulin days.I'll hit you a clip.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2015, 04:11:26 AM »
NO I just bring chicken and rice to the gym and a coke on insulin days.I'll hit you a clip.

20iu?

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2015, 04:16:07 AM »
20iu?

I have gone as high as 30 IU but most I did was 20IU before I did back the other day.

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2015, 07:17:44 AM »
I have gone as high as 30 IU spread out, the most I did was 20IU in one blast before I did back the other day.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2015, 08:13:02 AM »
You guys are nuts I've never been able to go above 10iu of log for a workout I'm very insulin sensitive and like to keep it that way. Now gear wise I'm the opposite, you can pretty much take what you are running WW and double it and add in 6iu of humatrope ed and you got me right now.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2015, 08:16:56 AM »
Damn I don't think I'll ever be man enough to try slin and those other crazy drugs idk how some of you guys use it hahah

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2015, 08:22:43 AM »
You guys are nuts I've never been able to go above 10iu of log for a workout I'm very insulin sensitive and like to keep it that way. Now gear wise I'm the opposite, you can pretty much take what you are running WW and double it and add in 6iu of humatrope ed and you got me right now.
humulin is VERY different from humalog lol
you pretty much dont go hypo on humulin and it peaks very softly
humulin 15iu BOOM hits hard at 40mins and 100mins after injection for me. on the clock. gotta have my carbs in by then

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2015, 08:29:08 AM »
humulin is VERY different from humalog lol
you pretty much dont go hypo on humulin and it peaks very softly
humulin 15iu BOOM hits hard at 40mins and 100mins after injection for me. on the clock. gotta have my carbs in by then

I've ran both I know, still never needed to go over 10iu for either. I stay very insulin sensitive and if I'm able to go over I take time off. Last thing I want is to become relied on it because I took too much for too long (Ronny Rockel)