Author Topic: MY CURRENT STACK!  (Read 15518 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: MY CURRENT STACK!
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2015, 09:17:00 AM »
guess what? ALL gear comes from CHINA, every single MILLIGRAM of hormones in your GEAR, comes from CHINA. do you understand THIS pretty BOY.
YOU are living in a fantasy world thinking that some glorified THAI pseudo-UGL LAB or US pharma gear is superior. lol its from china mate. ALL FROM CHINA. and it will always be until they stop making HORMONES.
U gonna have to post a pic of atleast your silhouette to think u gonna come in here a try to dominate this steroid board with all this off the wall shit your saying

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2015, 10:12:15 AM »
I've ran both I know, still never needed to go over 10iu for either. I stay very insulin sensitive and if I'm able to go over I take time off. Last thing I want is to become relied on it because I took too much for too long (Ronny Rockel)
insulin itself doesnt make you insulin resistant, only _chronic_ hyperinsulinemia makes you insulin resistant. if you dont use a long acting slin then slin wont cause insulin resistance. its genetics (and potentially caused by high doses of GH too... not sure if resistant but insensitive)
but most people dont understand this because they havent done any research

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2015, 10:45:57 AM »
I've ran both I know, still never needed to go over 10iu for either. I stay very insulin sensitive and if I'm able to go over I take time off. Last thing I want is to become relied on it because I took too much for too long (Ronny Rockel)

I can just handle it well brother. I of course pack food and have a coke on me-jay cuttler style.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2015, 10:48:46 AM »
well what means "need to go over xxx" lol
theres no need to go other 500mg test
still we run xxx times that amount plus other drugs

if 20iu insulin is more effective than 10iu then why not use 20.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2015, 11:02:55 AM »
insulin itself doesnt make you insulin resistant, only _chronic_ hyperinsulinemia makes you insulin resistant. if you dont use a long acting slin then slin wont cause insulin resistance. its genetics (and potentially caused by high doses of GH too... not sure if resistant but insensitive)
but most people dont understand this because they havent done any research

I've done research and the conclusion I have came to is that overuse of gh for an excessive time will cause you to become diabetic. Too much insulin for an extended period of time will also cause you to become reliant on insulin. These are things I have been told by more multiple doctors so I do take their word on this.

But I do understand what you are saying and I'm not saying you are wrong either, I believe that it greatly comes down to your genetics over anything.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2015, 11:35:47 AM »
NO I just bring chicken and rice to the gym and a coke on insulin days.I'll hit you a clip.

Major power and that StarTrac ex Flex can be somewhat difficult on the knees. Nice and smooth set up but something about the angle. You can handle great weight on it. I was using wraps like you same machine 11 plates a side and my wraps were so tight I severely aggravated my right patella insert. I had to have my private physician in San Fran come to my room and give me anti inflammatory injection in both knees. Never wore wraps again. Switch to solid neoprenes by Rehband and Titan I have both and no more constriction issues and just as powerful and the neoprenes you can leave on. The wraps can prevent the patella from smoothy tracking in its grove. I couldn't walk down stairs after, too much pain I call my Dr and demand shots lol. Boom the shots always work well for me.

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2015, 04:26:34 PM »
Major power and that StarTrac ex Flex can be somewhat difficult on the knees. Nice and smooth set up but something about the angle. You can handle great weight on it. I was using wraps like you same machine 11 plates a side and my wraps were so tight I severely aggravated my right patella insert. I had to have my private physician in San Fran come to my room and give me anti inflammatory injection in both knees. Never wore wraps again. Switch to solid neoprenes by Rehband and Titan I have both and no more constriction issues and just as powerful and the neoprenes you can leave on. The wraps can prevent the patella from smoothy tracking in its grove. I couldn't walk down stairs after, too much pain I call my Dr and demand shots lol. Boom the shots always work well for me.

I go pretty crazy on leg day. I shoot for 400 reps when I'm cutting but I also do some super heavy low volume days. I'm crazy enough to train legs 3 times a week sometimes, at least twice a week. Once a week is just not enough-IMO. that's 4 leg workouts a month,seems like nothing. I just go back to my teenage routes and remember doing full body sessions everyday! I used to bench everyday!I Still bench 5 days a week just change up the style,confuses my body wich causes growth.

once I get A BETTER PHONE I'll send the regular guys some update pics and clips.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2015, 12:42:44 AM »
I've done research and the conclusion I have came to is that overuse of gh for an excessive time will cause you to become diabetic. Too much insulin for an extended period of time will also cause you to become reliant on insulin. These are things I have been told by more multiple doctors so I do take their word on this.

But I do understand what you are saying and I'm not saying you are wrong either, I believe that it greatly comes down to your genetics over anything.
true, but when listening to doctors advice ALWAYS keep in mind that they have NO CLUE about bodybuilders, all their info comes from fat and lazy diabetics who mostly do no physical activity at all...
thats why you cant take docs advice for granted as a bodybuilder...

shooting a high dose humalog 3 or 4 times a day while sitting on your ass eating cake is completely different from shooting high dose humalog before tearing the gym apart.

im pretty sure its impossible to become diabetic or even get POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS insulin resistance from even using huge doses of a rapid insulin just pre workout (and maybe post too)
obviously there is no data on that, but GH is much worse regarding insulin sensitivity than insulin itself (rapid acting)

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2015, 01:27:51 AM »
true, but when listening to doctors advice ALWAYS keep in mind that they have NO CLUE about bodybuilders, all their info comes from fat and lazy diabetics who mostly do no physical activity at all...
thats why you cant take docs advice for granted as a bodybuilder...

shooting a high dose humalog 3 or 4 times a day while sitting on your ass eating cake is completely different from shooting high dose humalog before tearing the gym apart.

im pretty sure its impossible to become diabetic or even get POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS insulin resistance from even using huge doses of a rapid insulin just pre workout (and maybe post too)
obviously there is no data on that, but GH is much worse regarding insulin sensitivity than insulin itself (rapid acting)

I think your right bro. Ive done the research and it kind of can come down to genetics,just to play it safe I only use Humilin-R on heavy training days or if I just want to blow up for some reason. I respond well to Insulin.

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2015, 01:30:50 AM »

sometimes I don't feel it necessary to wrap my right knee area. I can get better range of motion with no wraps. I just wear them to be on the safe side.I just started wearing wraps this year! always did legs raw(no wraps) till everybody else started wearing them and I jumped on the bandwagon.