Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge
Re: It was close...
(1/2) > >>
Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on March 17, 2015, 03:45:54 PM ---But thank God the REAL leader of the free world won..

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150317/ml--israel-election-e781dbaf33.html

Screw you Obama.

--- End quote ---

Great

maybe he can start another war so your kid will have a chance to join the military when he flunks out of the fire academy

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on March 17, 2015, 03:52:40 PM ---Great

maybe he can start another war so your kid will have a chance to join the military when he flunks out of the fire academy

--- End quote ---

You sound like a bitter little man taking personal shots at my kid....loser.
Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on March 17, 2015, 04:03:28 PM ---You sound like a bitter little man taking personal shots at my kid....loser.

--- End quote ---

you're so hungry for another war so why aren't you having your own kid sign up to go fight

typical chickenhawk
Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on March 17, 2015, 04:08:18 PM ---you're so hungry for another war so why aren't you having your own kid sign up to go fight

typical chickenhawk

--- End quote ---

1. Like I said. No one in their right mind would fight under this administration. Obama HATES our military.

2. Calling my kid a "chickenhawn" before he even graduates from High School is the sign of one sick individual. He'll be 18 and it will be his choice but all be damned if I'll encourage him.

You seriously have a fucking screw loose.
Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on March 17, 2015, 04:33:56 PM ---1. Like I said. No one in their right mind would fight under this administration. Obama HATES our military.

2. Calling my kid a "chickenhawn" before he even graduates from High School is the sign of one sick individual. He'll be 18 and it will be his choice but all be damned if I'll encourage him.

You seriously have a fucking screw loose.

--- End quote ---

I called you a chickenhawk you dunce
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version