Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Dick Cheney: Obama's The Worst President In American History
(1/3) > >>
headhuntersix:
Dick Cheney: Obama's The Worst President In American History and the Son of a Bitch's Only Move is to Play the Race Card.... ;D

I look at Barack Obama and I see the worst president of my lifetime, without question. I used to have significant criticism of Jimmy Carter, but compared to Barack Obama and the damage he is doing to the nation--it's a tragedy.

I think they're playing the race card, in my view. Certainly we haven't given up--nor should we give up--the right to criticize an administration and public officials. To say that we criticize, or that I criticize, Barack Obama or Eric Holder because of race, I just think it’s obviously not true. My view of it is the criticism is merited because of performance--or lack of performance, because of incompetence. It hasn't got anything to do with race.

On Ferguson:

Well [pauses] what I see is disturbing. It's always a tragedy when there is a death involved and so forth. But it seems to me it's a clear-cut case that the officer did what he had to do to defend himself. .... And I've been disappointed, I guess, in the Obama administration's response. ... I don't think it is about race. I think it is about an individual who conducted himself in a manner that was almost guaranteed to provoke an officer trying to do his duty.

When I look at Barack Obama I see a guy who is not part of the consensus that has governed Republican and Democratic administrations alike since Harry Truman’s day. You can argue about Carter and how committed he was, but there’s been a basic fundamental belief since the end of World War II that United States leadership in the world produces a far more peaceful, less hostile world and greater prosperity. The U.S. has to play a leadership role. And it’s going to take a lot to rebuild the damage that has been done over the past few years, because we’ve actively conveyed to the world the notion--this president has--that we no longer believe that.

From ACE OF SPADES - When you elect someone who has been anti-American his whole life to be president, America isn't going to do too well.

Pretty fucking much.....but but Iraq...but but but WMD's. Obama had a chance to lead...he has not. The world is more dangerous because of the US power vacuum.
Jack T. Cross:
And yet the actions of the two guys are so alike. Hm, strange.
240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Jack T. Cross on March 18, 2015, 03:16:35 PM ---And yet the actions of the two guys are so alike. Hm, strange.

--- End quote ---

no shit.  they're peas in a pod. 

cheney is no longer relevant and is throwing meat to the base here. 
BayGBM:
I dunno. I think letting 9/11 happen on your watch sort of puts you high on the list as the worst.  The fact that Wall Street, housing, automobile, banking, and the insurance industries also collapsed on your watch is pretty bad too.  Not catching Osama Bin Laden?  Bad.  Spending more than a trillion dollars on an unnecessary war?  Bad.  To say nothing of the  service men and women who died for nothing pursuing that war?  Bad.  Prosecution of the unnecessary war?  Also bad.  Losing $8 billion in cash sent to Iraq?  Also bad.

Cheney is a joke.  A bad one. :'(
andreisdaman:

--- Quote from: BayGBM on March 18, 2015, 04:58:55 PM ---I dunno. I think letting 9/11 happen on your watch sort of puts you high on the list as the worst.  The fact that Wall Street, housing, automobile, banking, and the insurance industries also collapsed on your watch is pretty bad too.  Not catching Osama Bin Laden?  Bad.  Spending more than a trillion dollars on an unnecessary war?  Bad.  To say nothing of the  service men and women who died for nothing pursuing that war?  Bad.  Prosecution of the unnecessary war?  Also bad.  Losing $8 billion in cash sent to Iraq?  Also bad.

Cheney is a joke.  A bad one. :'(

--- End quote ---

you said it all....better than me......Obama was elected because the American people DO NOT want to go to war again.....Obama has done well in not getting us into quagmires again....
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version