Author Topic: Currently on the phone with Andy Ferrigno  (Read 21876 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Currently on the phone with Andy Ferrigno
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2015, 07:29:34 AM »
By far, the most ignorant irony here is that Vince started a thread and immediately stated that he needed to consult with his attorney.

Am I the only one who caught this?

If Vince was truly involved with some sort of lawsuit and actually had an attorney, he would not be posting ANYTHING AT ALL!

If someone was to dig far enough into this and find out who "said" attorney was/is, this attorney could easily be contacted and be forced through 'discovery' to publicize this pathetic thread to all 'parties' involved.

This thread has to be in competition for one of the all-time stupidest threads ever posted.

If this moronic stupidity really involves litigation of any kind, Ron would do well to pull it, just to save Vince in spite of himself.

"Stupid is as stupid does"

Unlike you guys, everyone knows my real name and knows where to contact me at my office so I was expecting Lou's people to call which they did the following day which I forwarded over to my attorney.  Right now its way too violent of an environment to go into full details but I can say that Lou Ferrigno put his brother out of business as he's now filing for bankruptcy and is closing down BinShape.com and his equipment store. Basically, Lou has taken away his only source of income for literally no real reason whatsoever.  I would never sue my brother or my family so it just surprises me as to how he can just do something like this is nuts.  

As far as using an attorney is concerned, when you run a business you need a service period because the U.S is a very litigious society.  RX Muscle, Anabolic Society, and many other have found out the hard way as to what happens when you don't have access to them
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2015, 09:03:59 AM »
The Ferrigno squabble.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2015, 03:01:22 PM »
I see tons of Pizza being delivered to Basiles gym in the near future!   LOL   :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2015, 04:40:24 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #129 on: April 01, 2015, 02:03:37 AM »

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2015, 03:33:37 AM »
Vince Basiles explanation is not really what is happening.

In the past, when the issue was competing and the pictures and whatnot, Vince was one of the many criticising Melvin.  He built himself a zero tolerance policy from Melvin, back then.

Nowadays, there a lot of people who needle Goodrum.  We all know this.  Most of the time regarding his sexuality.

One name that is often there when this shit is happening is a fellow who has his real name up here.. Basile.  He never really says anything bad, per se, but he gets involved and tends to get himself implicated in Melvin's way of thinking.  In my opinion VB might not directly post it, but he's there, getting involved and I think he enjoys other people being dicks but is always careful to not be caught being the one who posted it.

Always, when Melvin looks for a target, he sees the human garden gnome, Vince Basile, dithering away in the middle of other people being far far meaner than Vince has ever been. 

Anonymous people that cannot be taken to task and Vince has never really figured out that this makes him the target of Melvin's wider discontent with people being dicks to him.

There's other stuff, of course - but primarily, Vince is the omnipresent face in the crowd for Melvin.  The target.

Melvin:

That site is too far - Vince you may not like, that stuff is too much.  I think a downgrade of Voodoo DEFCON is in order :)

I was wondering what the hell that link was that Basile posted?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »
seems like such a nice guy ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #132 on: April 01, 2015, 10:09:31 AM »
SO? what did Andy Say  ??? ???

still waiting your lawyer ???

Dat nugga's fo' realz, yo - LSBA since '98 & shit...  ;D

http://www.lsba.org/public/membershipdirectory.aspx

Mr. Peter John
10925 Perkins Rd Ste C
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Phone: (225) 757-8496
Fax: (225) 757-8498
Email: theqlawfirm@gmail.com Firm: The Questaverd Law Firm LLC
Based on Member’s Mailing Address:
   Parish: East Baton Rouge
   Board District: 5th - LSBA Board District
   Judicial District: 19th - Judicial District
Date Admitted: October 9, 1998

http://www.theqlawfirm.com/
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2015, 12:34:56 PM »
 ;D
F

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2015, 02:55:18 PM »
The equipment store was opened by both Andy and their father, who had a large role in Pumping Iron himself and surely was entitled to capitalize on it.

As far as the store being green and sucking off the hulk thing. Lou doesn't own the rights to any Hulk trademarks the comic books do and he has been using the hulk image for decades to make money.

What an asshole.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2015, 06:07:06 PM »

Unlike you guys, everyone knows my real name and knows where to contact me at my office so I was expecting Lou's people to call which they did the following day which I forwarded over to my attorney.  Right now its way too violent of an environment to go into full details but I can say that Lou Ferrigno put his brother out of business as he's now filing for bankruptcy and is closing down BinShape.com and his equipment store. Basically, Lou has taken away his only source of income for literally no real reason whatsoever.  I would never sue my brother or my family so it just surprises me as to how he can just do something like this is nuts.  

As far as using an attorney is concerned, when you run a business you need a service period because the U.S is a very litigious society.  RX Muscle, Anabolic Society, and many other have found out the hard way as to what happens when you don't have access to them

quite right that you follow your attorneys legal advices, vince. we don't want you getting in any trouble.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2015, 06:55:43 PM »
seems like such a nice guy ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lou charges himself $20 every time he takes a selfie :D