Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge
Recent conversation with my wife
(1/2) > >>
Howard:
It was late and the dog was laying between us in the bed.

Me - " I'm going to fart in the dogs face."

Her - " That's disgusting, go back to sleep."

...and to think some wonder why I got divorced more then once??????
ritch:
and we wonder why women don't post here, lol!
devilsmile:
this is why I find it unlikely to ever get married. Sex ends after few months when you are with the same pussy 24/7 in a regular relationship, mirrage would probably make me an impotent.
greeneyes:

--- Quote from: devilsmile on March 20, 2015, 04:13:16 PM ---this is why I find it unlikely to ever get married. Sex ends after few months when you are with the same pussy 24/7 in a regular relationship, mirrage would probably make me an impotent.

--- End quote ---
Now you would understand why Islam gave the men 4 women. It's to keep sex going on. Plus when you have 2,3 or 4 women, they all make huge effort and seductions games so they can be the one to have you at night. It keeps concurrence, it keeps the fire bro.

More, when they start to fight with each others to have you, it keeps you away from fighting YOU. In the 4 wifes system, you are not the ennemy of your wife but the other wife is. Fucking genius Islam.
devilsmile:

--- Quote from: greeneyes on March 20, 2015, 04:27:36 PM ---Now you would understand why Islam gave the men 4 women. It's to keep sex going on. Plus when you have 2,3 or 4 women, they all make huge effort and seductions games so they can be the one to have you at night. It keeps concurrence, it keeps the fire bro.

More, when they start to fight with each others to have you, it keeps you away from fighting YOU. In the 4 wifes system, you are not the ennemy of your wife but the other wife is. Fucking genius Islam.

--- End quote ---

I think not all islam sects allow polygamy, at least it's only accepted in extraordinary circumstances.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version