Author Topic: Children of "gay parents" find the strength to tell the truth  (Read 12737 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Re: Children of "gay parents" find the strength to tell the truth
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2015, 12:51:25 PM »
This is bodybuilding related because when testosterone pills were invented back in the 1940's the main purpose was to cure homosexuality.
Unfortunately this didn't work because homosexuality is a mental disorder probably due to a freak of nature during the development of the brain.
God gave us a sex drive for reproduction and I'm afraid that no matter how many times men perform uphill gardening with their boyfriends or women drink from the furry cup they will not reproduce, as is gods will.

I am sympathetic to all handicapped people including homosexuals however I don't think its safe to allow them to raise children in much the
same way as I would be uncomfortable in allowing two down syndrome adults to raise children. I am sure god agrees with this as he has made
it impossible for downs sufferers and couples of both male and both female genders to reproduce. Why would we go against god's infinite wisdom?

No disrespect to them though. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2015, 03:03:35 PM »
There are still many that believe that homosexuality is a learnt behavior...And the Elite love that fact that homosexuals are adopting children at a very young age where they can promote their gay propaganda on to the children. It's all to help promote the depopulation agenda in the West...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2015, 05:16:54 PM »
homosexuality will never, ever, go anywhere anyway. Even in other animal species, it is a minority, a fraction, an abnormality. Homosexuality simply cannot allow the survival of a specie that would adopt it to completely replace heterosexuality. No wonder most homosexuals are bug chasing depressed nihilists. The most dangerous and misguided tho are the ones who now want to create an army of homosexuals to "fight" against heterosexuals and who want to adopt and raise children to do so.

Homosexuality is often a forced behavior when heterosexuality cannot be performed, or a way to release stress between individuals of the same gender, it is also a way to dominate others just like in heterosexual sex.

All homosexuals have been sexually molested by...homosexuals when younger, and/or raised by feminist single mothers. These are the two main roots of homosexual behaviors later in adults.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2015, 06:13:38 PM »
we should put all the gay men on one island and all the lesbians on another island come back in 100 years

if they can reproduce than let them adopt kids or get married if not do what farmers do to gay animals  :-*

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2015, 06:29:27 PM »
we should put all the gay men on one internet board.  Come back in 100 years.  

::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2015, 06:34:00 PM »
we should put all the gay men on one island and all the lesbians on another island come back in 100 years

after 100 years (heck after 20 years) the rest of the world would be full of gays again, as you're the ones giving birth to us.

every gay person I know was birthed and raised by heterosexuals.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2015, 06:35:09 PM »
Homosexuals does not exist. F4ggots came up with that shit.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2015, 07:11:08 PM »
There are still many that believe that homosexuality is a learnt behavior...And the Elite love that fact that homosexuals are adopting children at a very young age where they can promote their gay propaganda on to the children. It's all to help promote the depopulation agenda in the West...
it is 101% a learnt behavior. Even when you re a prisoner spending years behind bars with no possiblity of having heterosexual sex you re still able to choose to have homosexual or not with other inmates. Well, in the best prisons, in the worst ones, you obviously somewhat have no choice ...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2015, 07:28:35 PM »
it is 101% a learnt behavior. Even when you re a prisoner spending years behind bars with no possiblity of having heterosexual sex you re still able to choose to have homosexual or not with other inmates. Well, in the best prisons, in the worst ones, you obviously somewhat have no choice ...

Is it as learnt as a type one diabetes or a Werners syndrom? It is not learned, it is a sligt dysfunction somehere in the DNA and (as a result) brain of these people (a slight fluke in the mathematics of their brain to put it in other way) and their sexual focus goes to a "wrong" side, simple as that.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2015, 07:46:33 PM »
after 100 years (heck after 20 years) the rest of the world would be full of gays again, as you're the ones giving birth to us.

every gay person I know was birthed and raised by heterosexuals.
How you became gay? Alot of gays said to me they were molested in their childhood or had sexual with older boys ( 3/4 years older than them). They started in their turn to do the same thing with younger boys or weak retarded boys that doesn't know shit about how sexual life work and have a false interpretation about how's life. I remember when I was in school, there was a rich homo kid with us in class. We were all 10 yo and this guy used to invite friends to his house, play with them then tell them to fuck him or bend so he can fuck them. Once a guy told me " He invited me to do it and I refused" then told me the names of the kids that participated in the disgusting thing going on.

The rich kid homo was good at school and one day the teacher told us " He is a good student. I think all of you need to take him as a role model" so I said " He is not as good as you think, he is a homo". I remember all girls ( used to love him because he looked like a cute twink anyway) said NO and protested, the teacher in embarass only told us to shut up and after that she came to me and a friend, asked us about what we said and we told her pretty much everything  ;D Administration contacted his parent and after that he wasn't inviting anyone to fuck him. We made him a repressed homo and we saved alot of mates from going gay.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2015, 07:48:11 PM »
So much ignorance.  This is exactly why gay people deserve to continue to receive government subsidies.  If there wasn't so much intolerance there wouldn't even be Gayfare.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2015, 07:52:55 PM »
It always makes me laugh when straight people insist that being gay is a "learned behavior".
Funny how virtually no person who is actually gay will tell you this. 

I have a simple solution to this argument

Let's just pretend it's 100% a choice

Who gives a shit?

Last time I checked being a homophobic, bigoted christian was also a choice and most definitely a "learned behavior"

Also, just because a few kids raised by gay parents aren't happy doesn't prove shit

You can find tens of thousands of straight kids who wish they didn't have a father or mother who fucked them up

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2015, 07:54:19 PM »
It always makes me laugh when straight people insist that being gay is a "learned behavior".

Who gives a shit?

Last time I checked being a homophobic, bigoted christian was also a choice and most definitely a "learned behavior"

Also, just because a few kids raised by gay parents aren't happy doesn't prove shit

You can find tens of thousands of straight kids who wish they didn't have a father or mother who fucked them up

Every word you type is intentionally deceptive.  And we know it, so you may as well just leave getbig.
Ψ

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2015, 07:56:52 PM »

Every word you type is intentionally deceptive.  And we know it, so you may as well just leave getbig.

SoulCrusher would love that.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2015, 08:09:40 PM »
Lol at studies.  There is a study to counter every other study, recently there was a study that said there were too many studies leading to the degradation of quality information as there was too much information to properly dissect.  We had one of those gay parent studies done here in Australia too, and guess what, it turned out it was headed up by a homosexual.  Ironic how it conformed to his bias.
you sound black

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2015, 08:59:36 PM »
nothing wrong with being gay

perhaps the OP is gay and just trying to rationalize his personal preferences

"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2015, 09:03:52 PM »

Who gives a shit?

Children of babyboomers are always complaining about something

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2015, 10:49:19 PM »
wait till the transgender's take over.

Fuck you "leelah" fucken loser. Should of fixed yourself you mentally ill Muppet.

Bruce Jenner is going to help push that mental illness on to the public...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2015, 10:55:55 PM »
How you became gay? Alot of gays said to me they were .....

You sound like you just discovered homosexuality exists and that since you just found out about it, it must be something very new.  It's not.

Researchers have been studying what makes someone gay for 70-80 years now, if not longer.  There were lots of theories back in the 1950s and 1960s about the type of relationship with your father, or your mother, or being molested, and none of them held up.  

First, being gay is not defined by who you have sex with, but who you're attracted to.  You can be gay and still be a virgin. I was attracted to other boys at age 7, but I didn't have sex with anyone until I was 20.  

Second, sexual orientation is not a binary thing, 0 or 1.  Sexual orientation is a spectrum, let's say 0 to 6, and people can fall anywhere along that spectrum.  People at either end of the spectrum would find it impossible to be attracted to or fall in love with someone of a gender that didn't match their orientation.  People in the middle of the spectrum might be able to fall in love with someone of either gender, and they can choose to limit themselves to one group or another.  But no one can choose who they're attracted to, or who they can fall in love with.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2015, 10:57:08 PM »
Bruce Jenner is going to help push that mental illness on to the public...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2015, 11:05:46 PM »
I'm pretty sure gays and lesbians have been raising children for hundreds of thousands of years. Why are you insisting that it should now not be allowed?

a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2015, 11:09:05 PM »
 But no one can choose who they're attracted to, or who they can fall in love with.

Yes you can, and you did choose. It was a choice that you made, and you're trying to absolve yourself from responsibility for that choice, by claiming you had no choice. Clear sign of mental illness, is not accepting responsibility for one's own actions.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2015, 11:14:45 PM »
Yes you can, and you did choose. It was a choice that you made, and you're trying to absolve yourself from responsibility for that choice, by claiming you had no choice. Clear sign of mental illness, is not accepting responsibility for one's own actions.

Prove it.  Choose to be gay. Choose to fall in love with a guy.  Choose to feel what gay people feel.  Or if you want to limit yourself to actions and not feelings, to quote Dan Savage, just suck my dick.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2015, 11:26:43 PM »

What part of my quote are you not understanding?  For as long as humans have been around, there have been gay and lesbian humans.  And the gay and lesbian humans have had to raise children.  Biological parents die or are unable to care for a child and a gay or lesbian relative (or even friend) takes over.  Lesbians could be raising their own children.  They may have chosen to get pregnant, or maybe they didn't.

Today, some of the children being raised by same sex couples are from first marriages, before the parent accepted his/her sexual orientation.  Since being gay is no big deal to most kids in western culture these days (have you turned on Fox or CW lately?) I'd expect fewer gays going into opposite sex marriages to prove that they're straight.  There is also IVF, but that is still a pretty small number of the children being raised by gays and lesbians.  Of all the children of same sex couples that I know personally, more than half were special needs or otherwise difficult to place adoptions.

We raise the kids you discard.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2015, 11:48:39 PM »
This is bodybuilding related because when testosterone pills were invented back in the 1940's the main purpose was to cure homosexuality.
Unfortunately this didn't work because homosexuality is a mental disorder probably due to a freak of nature during the development of the brain.
God gave us a sex drive for reproduction and I'm afraid that no matter how many times men perform uphill gardening with their boyfriends or women drink from the furry cup they will not reproduce, as is gods will.

I am sympathetic to all handicapped people including homosexuals however I don't think its safe to allow them to raise children in much the
same way as I would be uncomfortable in allowing two down syndrome adults to raise children. I am sure god agrees with this as he has made
it impossible for downs sufferers and couples of both male and both female genders to reproduce. Why would we go against god's infinite wisdom?

No disrespect to them though. 

People with downs syndrome can reproduce. They have a lower rate of fertility then the general population. About 50% of women with downs syndrome can get pregnant. The percentage of men with downs syndrome who are fertile enough to father a child is undetermined.

Same sex couples cannot reproduce without a sperm donor or a surrogate.