Author Topic: ISIS - Israeli Secret Intelligence Service  (Read 17904 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: ISIS - Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2015, 04:54:55 PM »
It wasn't ISIS

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/11/18/jerusalem-synagogue-attack/19207589/

Can you blame them tho? They are born in hate. Very few there can turn the other cheek. Does it make it good? No. Does it make it understandable? yes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 05:03:51 PM »
Don't you realize all of their weapons came from Bush?

Do you realize that Obama gave (gives) money and arms to the Muslim brotherhood? Do you realize that obama appeases and sympathizes with the terrorists?

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 07:33:59 PM »
Gutless, faggott fucks......

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 07:46:03 PM »
ISIS is funded by the USA and possibly run by Israel, but don't be fooled - this IS an army of Muslims.
Ψ

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2015, 08:07:13 PM »
It's all about natural resources, especially oil, new markets to flood with american products. It's kind of funny to think that the reason of wars are still religion related. It's not like the palestinian/ israel conflict is based upon religion anyway. It's not like America started a war in Afghanistan to bring democracy or school the little kids so they can be free kids or whatever bullshit. It's all about interest and making a reason, that follow their principles of justice, equality and shit to justify the intervention in front of the public opinion.

Guys just read a bit about history, just for opium many wars started. Afghanistan war could be no different. War on drugs bullshit... When Taliban took control over most lands in afghanistan, in 2001 with the leader Mohammad Omar, opium production fell from 3330 tons to 200 tons a year because he believed it was harmful. After a few month, America entered the war and again opium production rised. Coincidence?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2015, 08:13:38 PM »
If so - that is great. To destroy islam from inside, by their own hands (and then destroy these who were "recruited" to destroy). Fukkin win/win!

I demand to stop bombing ISIS, they are doing a great job.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2015, 08:22:07 PM »
If so - that is great. To destroy islam from inside, by their own hands (and then destroy these who were "recruited" to destroy). Fukkin win/win!

I demand to stop bombing ISIS, they are doing a great job.
You got it wrong. They are not bombing ISIS. The one and only one to ever bomb ISIS is the syrian leader Bachar. Then when did you know about Islam and when you hated it? Since 2001? Since the gulf war ( Islam wasn't a term used so much at the time ) ? Islam exists for 14 century but for a reason, you only find him threatening now? Let me tell you, you only knew him 20 years ago and you knew a false Islam that has nothing to do with the real one. You got it wrong again about Islam.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2015, 10:03:11 PM »
This is the new cool thing to blame Israel for everything?

Do you realize how pathetic you sound when you say ISIS - Israeli Secret Intelligence Service?

Let me give you some more, read them the next time you load up on that good crack and need more garbage to drive your paranoia orgasm

Syria = Secretive Yanky Reconnaissance Israeli Army
Hitler = Hidden Israeli Technocrat Leading European Revolution

Few people realize what "Bin" as in "Bin" Laden means, BIN = Born Israeli National

It makes no sense to me how in a world were it is obvious what the threats are some people cannot seem to set aside their built in hate towards Jews and keep deeming the few measly Jews left as a threat to all of humanity.

7 billion people on the planet
6 million Jews in Israel
of those maybe 10,000 are involved in any form of government activity
of those maybe 10 have a say in anything related to Israels security

And it is these 10 people that some would like you to believe control 7 billion humans

If you truly believed that 10 humans that are second generation from holocaust survivors, manage to run all of planet earth now, you would be there worshiping them as gods.

The hatred towards Jews is nothing new the excuses simply change, Hitler cooked up his excuse (reminder there was no Israel state back then or I am sure he would of used that excuse too).

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2015, 10:26:43 PM »
I'm ignorant of the historical context of some of this, but my question has always been: why have Jews always been persecuted throughout history? What was unique about them besides their religious customs?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2015, 10:40:28 PM »
I'm ignorant of the historical context of some of this, but my question has always been: why have Jews always been persecuted throughout history? What was unique about them besides their religious customs?

Jealousy, plain and simple.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2015, 10:45:57 PM »
How about this. They won't fuck with Netanyahu the same way they wouldn't fuck with bush because they would level whatever hole they crawled out from. But they know obama is a pussy and nothing will happen.

Haha!  Yes they were afraid of that military genius George w bush.  LOL!   That's comparable to saying the Nazi's didn't fuck with Woodrow Wilson in 1919 because they were afraid of him. (Hint) the nazi's didn't exist in 1919.
a

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2015, 12:02:23 AM »
Do you realize that Obama gave (gives) money and arms to the Muslim brotherhood? Do you realize that obama appeases and sympathizes with the terrorists?
::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2015, 01:04:02 AM »
All the war on terror is a joke.

That quotation isn't from Robin Cook. It's from Pierre-Henri Brunei. Robin Cook just said Al Qaeda was made up of fighters the US funded to defeat Russia in Afghanistan, which is public knowledge.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2015, 04:26:49 AM »
This is the new cool thing to blame Israel for everything?

Do you realize how pathetic you sound when you say ISIS - Israeli Secret Intelligence Service?

Let me give you some more, read them the next time you load up on that good crack and need more garbage to drive your paranoia orgasm

Syria = Secretive Yanky Reconnaissance Israeli Army
Hitler = Hidden Israeli Technocrat Leading European Revolution

Few people realize what "Bin" as in "Bin" Laden means, BIN = Born Israeli National

It makes no sense to me how in a world were it is obvious what the threats are some people cannot seem to set aside their built in hate towards Jews and keep deeming the few measly Jews left as a threat to all of humanity.

7 billion people on the planet
6 million Jews in Israel
of those maybe 10,000 are involved in any form of government activity
of those maybe 10 have a say in anything related to Israels security

And it is these 10 people that some would like you to believe control 7 billion humans

If you truly believed that 10 humans that are second generation from holocaust survivors, manage to run all of planet earth now, you would be there worshiping them as gods.

The hatred towards Jews is nothing new the excuses simply change, Hitler cooked up his excuse (reminder there was no Israel state back then or I am sure he would of used that excuse too).

lol wut  ::)

American government has been supporting isis in jordan, turkey through their proxies, in saudi arabia and Qatar. ISIS militants are getting hospital care in golan hights in Israel. Israel is the only state in the world that hasn't recognized isis as a threat, go figure. Yes the world has, but Israel hasn't.

Israel's war minister Ya'alon (Moshe) came to golan hights to scope the Place out and said "No, isis doesn't pose a threat or danger. But all states in the world, even outwardly, consider that isis poses a great threat to the security of the region and the world. And it's the right of Israel not to consider isis as a threat, because whatever isis has done or will do serves israel's interests 100%, wether isis knows this or not. ISIS has no concern to palestine or Al-aqsa Mosque, that's why ya'alon says there's no problem. The real goals of isis are mecca and medina and isis's chalif Abu has pointed rulers for both mecca and medina.

isis militants are saying they want to take over mecca and medina, then go through jordan and voila, take over palestine. Smell the coffee!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2015, 04:55:20 AM »
America originally funded ISIS in order to topple Assad in Syria but it's since got out of control.
The same thing occurred in Afghanistan. America funded the Taliban to help defeat the Soviets. :-\

agenda21nwo

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2015, 06:07:35 AM »
America originally funded ISIS in order to topple Assad in Syria but it's since got out of control.

And you think this is an "accident"?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2015, 07:28:11 AM »
The same thing occurred in Afghanistan. America funded the Taliban to help defeat the Soviets. :-\

Why did the US back Morsi a Pro-Muslim Brotherhood radical, and refused to back Al-Sisi someone who hates Radical Islam?
Why did the US back ISIS and not the FSA against Assad?
Why is the US now chasing Iran for a Nuclear deal?
Why is the US so supportive of Turkey / Erdogan, a known gateway to ISIS and a country heading down the Radical Islam path in a very extreme way, including now hosting Hamas training camps?
Why did the US spend a ton of money trying to topple Netanyahu via a group known the V15?

There is one answer to all the above, even some serious left leaning liberals are starting to ask very serious questions (in private that is).

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2015, 07:35:46 AM »
Jews plays the victim. It's something they always do. They hit, kill then plays the victim like they are the one to be abused and they are innocent. They never hesitate to talk about the holocost everytime in playing that role " Oh the holocaust, they want to kill us again.".

The israeli governement last year wanted to stop the negociation going between HAMAS and Fath so what they did is start a war against gaza. In this war, they killed thousands of innocent and Netanyahu said, to justify their act. " Hamas is using children as human shields" Yeah right. They fucking bombed Hospitals, schools then played the role of the victim. Imagine, 3 childrens were bombed near the beach, they were playing together and all from one family. How you can like some jews or Israel governors?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2015, 07:40:08 AM »
Jews plays the victim. It's something they always do. They hit, kill then plays the victim like they are the one to be abused and they are innocent. They never hesitate to talk about the holocost everytime in playing that role " Oh the holocaust, they want to kill us again.".

The israeli governement last year wanted to stop the negociation going between HAMAS and Fath so what they did is start a war against gaza. In this war, they killed thousands of innocent and Netanyahu said, to justify their act. " Hamas is using children as human shields" Yeah right. They fucking bombed Hospitals, schools then played the role of the victim. Imagine, 3 childrens were bombed near the beach, they were playing together and all from one family. How you can like some jews or Israel governors?

So they were not the victims in the Holocaust?
Not the victims during the crusades?
Not the victims in Spain 1492?

And the list goes on and on

Israel saves the lives of more Muslims a year than all of Muslim countries combined, 2 million muslims living within Israels borders.

Watch and educate yourself you nazi

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2015, 07:42:43 AM »

remember that certain jewish sects in Israel are highly oppressed because they oppose the "jewish victim" card, they oppose zionist state, so again not ALL jews are to blame. Here's an orthodox jewish rabbi opposing the zionist Israel

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2015, 08:01:15 AM »
remember that certain jewish sects in Israel are highly oppressed because they oppose the "jewish victim" card, they oppose zionist state, so again not ALL jews are to blame. Here's an orthodox jewish rabbi opposing the zionist Israel

Let me enlighten you, just like there are self hating blacks, asians etc there are self hating jews. Are you suggesting that tens of millions of blacks worldwide are not really the victim of racist fools because here you have a black preacher bashing blacks?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2015, 08:11:52 AM »

I said some jews. I know there's good jews to want peace and nothing but peace. The day Israel governement started the war against Gaza, I saw them good jews on tv, they were the first to do march against the war.

Muslims lived with Jews for hundreds of years. Mohammed had a jew neighbor and used to wish him good day, celebrate with him jews celebration and been in good terms. This is what they don't tell you about Islam or mohamed and about jewish religion too. Here in Morocco we had 600.000 jews, we still have some. It's not like we kill them.

The sionism is exactly like nazism, both are national political parts. I'm never confortable toward national movements.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2015, 08:12:01 AM »

Let me enlighten you, just like there are self hating blacks, asians etc there are self hating jews. Are you suggesting that tens of millions of blacks worldwide are not really the victim of racist fools because here you have a black preacher bashing blacks?

Oh so you support Zionism?
Ψ

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2015, 08:16:11 AM »

The rabbi wasn't self hating, he was pointing out how non jewish zionism is, doesn't follow tora one bit. Just a bunch of world domination looneys, they are anti-everything but zionists.

And the black preacher is spot on too, no self hate there.

If one uses common sense, it's self hating to you  ::).

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2015, 08:19:51 AM »
I said some jews. I know there's good jews to want peace and nothing but peace. The day Israel governement started the war against Gaza, I saw them good jews on tv, they were the first to do march against the war.

Muslims lived with Jews for hundreds of years. Mohammed had a jew neighbor and used to wish him good day, celebrate with him jews celebration and been in good terms. This is what they don't tell you about Islam or mohamed and about jewish religion too. Here in Morocco we had 600.000 jews, we still have some. It's not like we kill them.

The sionism is exactly like nazism, both are national political parts. I'm never confortable toward national movements.

zionism is exactly like nazism, they think of other people like they're deciases.
I wish orthodox jews would capture power in Israel and make it a state, not a jewish one, just a state.