Author Topic: Bostin tried to call me out on dick size. Hahaha  (Read 6613 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Bostin tried to call me out on dick size. Hahaha
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 06:06:43 AM »
Which status was this in?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2015, 06:47:42 AM »
Nothing wrong with two muscle men discussing penis size in public. No homo.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2015, 06:49:34 AM »
I'm not school, just me and my wife. The sport is so small everyone knows everyone anyways... It's not hard to find me look at my show record it has my full name and pics

Exactly my point bro...did u even read what i posted?

Do you have a career/job?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2015, 06:53:27 AM »

He's in school for engineering.
X

mdef48

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2015, 06:56:39 AM »

And what exactly the fuck do you do other than talk shit everyday?

What is your job?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2015, 07:05:05 AM »

And what exactly the fuck do you do other than talk shit everyday?

What is your job?

Yes, but what does he say? We all talk "shit" here. The difference is that Navy Mike posted a nude photo of another person on a well-known (FB) social media site. In some people's eyes, that may be viewed as "worse" than just talking some garbage on a bodybuilding forum that no one has ever heard of. Most employees are not going to ask or search your getbig account. But there has been a big trend of employers searching Facebook pages.
X

mdef48

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2015, 07:14:50 AM »
Yes, but what does he say? We all talk "shit" here. The difference is that Navy Mike posted a nude photo of another person on a well-known (FB) social media site. In some people's eyes, that may be viewed as "worse" than just talking some garbage on a bodybuilding forum that no one has ever heard of. Most employees are not going to ask or search your getbig account. But there has been a big trend of employers searching Facebook pages.

Navy Mike is an alpha male, great physique, has a hot girl....I am pretty sure he wouldn't give two fucks about people knowing his real name and doesn't subscribe to such pussy ass twink notions you described.  
Any employer douchey enough to base their decisions of employing someone based on their FB posts a) Isn't worth working for or the time of day b) should probably face a law suit....lol

Boston posted that pic up himself and called out Navy Mike for having a small dick.
Navy Mike RE-POSTED it owning him into oblivion....well played sir :D

Now that is ACTUALLY the kind of fucking alpha male/winner I would employ. Shows attitude of a winner, someone who doesn't take shit, a hunter not a fucking farmer.
Not a twink who worries about who reads his FB....show's beta tendencies and reeks of vagina ;)

This is the problem with 90% of all you pussy ass conformist twinks who never get a head in life because you are to fucking scared to be yourselves and worry way too much about what anyone else thinks.
Fuck them. Be who you are.

Ever tried to be the boss yourself instead of being bossed around on the never ending hamster wheel?
I tell you where it starts.

Having a bit of fucking balls about ya and not giving a fuck

Precisely why Boston makes 200k+ a year

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 07:28:30 AM »
Navy Mike is an alpha male, great physique, has a hot girl....I am pretty sure he wouldn't give two fucks about people knowing his real name and doesn't subscribe to such pussy ass twink notions you described.  
Any employer douchey enough to base their decisions of employing someone based on their FB time line a) Isn't worth working for or the time of day b) should probably face a law suit....lol

Boston posted that pic up himself and called out Navy Mike for having a small dick.
Navy Mike RE-POSTED it owning him into oblivion....well played sir :D

Now that is ACTUALLY the kind of fucking alpha male/winner I would employ. Shows attitude of a winner, someone who doesn't take shit, a hunter not a fucking farmer.
Not a twink who worries about who reads his FB....show's beta tendencies and reeks of vagina ;)

This is the problem with 90% of all you pussy ass conformist twinks who never get a head in life because you are to fucking scared to be yourselves and worry way too much about what anyone else thinks.
Fuck them. Be who you are.

Ever tried to be the boss yourself instead of being bossed around on the never ending hamster wheel?
I tell you where it starts.

Having a bit of fucking balls about ya and not giving a fuck

Precisely why Boston makes 200k+ a year

That's the thing, you really can't prove a job didn't hire you because of your FB. They will most likely give some other excuse.

Either way, its not my life, nor my FB, so he is free to right anything he wants. I was just pointing out that employers may use that against applicants.

As for trying to give out advice, yeah, ill pass on taking your advice.  :D :D
X

mdef48

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 07:33:09 AM »
That's the thing, you really can't prove a job didn't hire you because of your FB. They will most likely give some other excuse.

Either way, its not my life, nor my FB, so he is free to right anything he wants. I was just pointing out that employers may use that against applicants.

As for trying to give out advice, yeah, ill pass on taking your advice.  :D :D

I do agree with you that some employers will "perv" on your social media and not much you can do about it etc
The simple solution is to limit your privacy settings to friends only....and if posting on other visible boards to use a gimmick.
Either way the chances of someone not give you a job based on your FB posts are pretty darn slim.

Obviously none of this would be an issue for self employed people like Boston etc

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 08:05:40 AM »
This whole thread is very disturbing.  Has a tinge of Tbombz all over it.  gross.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2015, 08:42:44 AM »

Exactly, the guy with the purple font must not have a corporate job, or he owns his own business. But even then, if i owned a biz you best believe i wouldnt ve arguing on a public forum (facebook) with my real name about a roid using guys dick. It has nothing to do with being alpha, itd about common sense

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2015, 11:16:49 AM »
This whole thread is very disturbing.  Has a tinge of Tbombz all over it.  gross.
Only gay if you want it to be.