Author Topic: Anyone Successfully Came Off AAS for good  (Read 13492 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Anyone Successfully Came Off AAS for good
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 11:13:48 AM »
HGH brings its own issues like enlarging everything.
It isnt wise to think it is without consequent.
Small doses for brief periods.
"HGH brings its own issues like enlarging everything" wondering why they give this to burn victims, hiv people, children etc if it has many dangers?

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 11:20:27 AM »
How pathetic to hear that some wont even train when not on cycle

mdef48

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 11:20:35 AM »
HGH brings its own issues like enlarging everything.
It isnt wise to think it is without consequent.
Small doses for brief periods.

Bullshit, HGH is safe as houses.
People including actors and actresses been on that shit for years.
It probably extends your life not limits it.
Bear in mind we are not talking crazy ass doses like bodybuilders take.
Something like 4-7IU you will never have a problem with and if u do its not related to HGH.

While on stronz you will have high correlation to prostate or heart problems never seen one incidence of someone dying from HGH.
If anyone has it because they already had some pre-existing problem and would get it anyway.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 11:25:59 AM »
Coming off is retarded if you're in legit andropause after 35

why live with poverty schmoe test levels when you can have those of a 19 year old Hebrew future pro athlete?

200mg a week sub Q is perfect for me, no need for AI with 3 x 0.3ml sticks a week = literally no sides

the only PITA is having to fly to LA every 6 months to keep my scrip current, thanks Obama.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2015, 11:27:38 AM »

why live with poverty schmoe test levels when you can have those of a 19 year old Hebrew future pro athlete?

200mg a week sub Q is perfect for me, no need for AI with 3 x 0.3ml sticks a week = literally no sides

the only PITA is having to fly to LA every 6 months to keep my scrip current, thanks Obama.

Nah, these guys are too hardcore, gonna train in their shit hormonal environment and state how "manly" they are to do so...
dumb asses.
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2015, 11:39:02 AM »
Whats the point of only 125 a week? You might as well just take a good pre-workout formula instead.

Not sure if that is true, but I kinda felt like I had plateaued y size/strength gains on what I was getting out of 250/week and just felt like "cruising" on TRT doses (I know it sounds stupid to intimate that I was "blasting" on 250mg/week, but there you go). Over the past year, I probably put on about 10-12 pounds of lean tissue.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2015, 11:40:27 AM »
It's amazing how many people I've met at the gym if they haven't showed me photos of when they competed I wouldn't beleive it.  They are shells of their former physiques

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2015, 11:46:13 AM »
Scorpio, I think you already look pretty damn sexy and you should not change a thing about you.

Thanks, my all american stud friend...will have another man-date when I get back to NYC hopefully hit some bars too in east village.
S

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2015, 11:47:42 AM »
Thanks, my all american stud friend...will have another man-date when I get back to NYC hopefully hit some bars too in east village.

ha, no doubt!! Maybe get other getbiggers to come down! :)
X

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2015, 11:50:50 AM »
Some good replies here.

Right now I have that calmness feeling post cycle, BP is lower and sex drive is normal but body looks exactly the same...as it takes time to start goiong down hill. My girl friend can make eye contact with me and have a normal and civilised conversation with me without having to worry about a sudden penile insertion in one of her orifices.

I have ordered some HCG...will try and give my nuts some help, will put an effort into eating well and will hit the gym 4 times a week, in London I have the option to train in fancy pansy gyms where the women are less efeminate than the men....as training in a roided up gym makes you nostalgic from previous experience.
S

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2015, 12:00:29 PM »

You find subq gives less estrogenic activity then IM even if both are shot with same frequency?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2015, 12:15:45 PM »
Its funny hearing this kind of talk.I was on from 21-28,been off 10 years.Still have 20.5-21" arms,53-54" chest,34-36" waist at 230-240,no creatine,no hrt,no protein shakes,no pre workout,just hard training 3 days a week and a 2k daily diet 5 days a week and 4k 2 days a week.Would never go back on,dont need it.Im bigger than most guys at the gyms i go to,not ripped and bot a freak but big enough that people stare.ive also had two kids since being off and third on the way.i train harder but smarter now.When i came off it was cold turkkey no pct and just kept training hard.

yep, same. in fact after about a year of being off, i made some small gains.

really didnt lose any muscle overall. i think those that do just stop training. unless u were puffed up on GH and loads of gear, you shouldnt disintegrate.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2015, 12:23:09 PM »
if you guys made gains post cycle it means you were nowhere near your genetic potential. What does that mean? NOt as hardcore as you thought you were.

Stop with the bullshit and prove by some pics or STFU already.

If you say shit that goes terribly against the grain, better have some proof to back it up other than your word which I just have a hard time taking as is.

Peace.
?

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2015, 12:26:58 PM »
Steroids are addictive. While on you feel confident, aggressive and a feeling of well being. It's like it's an anti depressant. When you go off as the androgens leave your body you start to lose muscle. You start feeling nervous, timid and depressed.  If you are taking injectables it takes awhile for them to leave your system. I've been around this game for a long time. Many will give up lifting saying lifting without drugs is a waste of time.

Psychologically it hurts. Let's call a spade a spade. You like the compliments you get on your muscles. The insecure little boy in you likes the affirmation from others that you are a man because of your drug body. You're willing to take a risk toward good health to get that security blanket that temporary steroid muscles provide.

What needs to be done in my bro opinion is to go cold turkey off. In time you will lose muscle and gain fat. You will feel jittery for awhile and feeling low. You will feel self conscience of your fading muscles and loss of cuts. It's tough to train now because instead of increasing poundage, increasing reps and decreasing rest time between sets the opposite is happening when you train. What will happen if you keep up training and doing cardio eventually you will start looking good. No, not like you did on steroids but a real physique that isn't a cosmetic drug fake one. In the months to come you will start to enjoy training clean but it will be a process. Instead of spending money on the syringes, vials and pills you will start to feel great in time. Suddenly looking at pictures of drug bodybuilders doesn't impress you as much as some MMA, wrestlers, boxers, running back, sprinters, Olympic lifters, gymnastic and others. You have a different appreciation for what a good physique is and a drug bodybuilder isn't a good physique.  

Don't listen to the fans of these drugs. They use rationalization when they down play the risks and claim every athlete is on them. Reminds me of the smoker who says their grandfather who is 80 smoked since he was 15.  Steroids are a risk to health. I think the number one risk is to your heart. Don't listen to the guy who says I gave up drugs with no problems and I look just about as good. You know you are listening to an out right liar or someone who is delusional. The drugs of today you buy on the street are cooked in home labs from materials sourced from China or are outright counterfeits from China/Russia.  It's really easy for them to make boxes, inserts and labels to make it look like it came from a legit lab. Who knows what contamination and mislabeled junk you're taking. You might think you are injecting deca and what's in the vial is straight testosterone with contamination of other materials. Too much of straight testosterone can cause an enlarged prostate gland and trouble urinating. Doctors treat an enlarged prostate gland with a pill to cut off your own testosterone.  Sounds like a problem doesn't it?

Great post. I'm probably better off, at least psychologically, having never indulged in AAS.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2015, 12:30:20 PM »
"HGH brings its own issues like enlarging everything" wondering why they give this to burn victims, hiv people, children etc if it has many dangers?

they give it to burn vics & aids people because they are already fucked & the risks are worth it for these populations. giving it to short kids to increase height is very controversial & not commonly accepted practice in us. a lot of meds are given with the understanding that they have potentially serious side effects. the hope is that the cure is greater

not saying hgh long term is bad. I don't know. but your argument is weak  

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »
Great post. I'm probably better off, at least psychologically, having never indulged in AAS.

good thing for guys like Arnold, stallone, the rock, etc., that they never took that approach. otherwise they wouldn't be rich and famous now. like a lot of pro athletes too

mdef48

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 12:34:07 PM »
Not sure if that is true, but I kinda felt like I had plateaued y size/strength gains on what I was getting out of 250/week and just felt like "cruising" on TRT doses (I know it sounds stupid to intimate that I was "blasting" on 250mg/week, but there you go). Over the past year, I probably put on about 10-12 pounds of lean tissue.

LMFAO..... ;D ;D

I told you that whole "low dose is the way to go" Gal theory was load of bullshit.
U should be upping the dose mofo not doing down to 125mg.
Your stalling cos your body has adapted to 250mg.
If you want progress you need to go up not down  ::)
Until you reach point of diminishing returns.

Magic happens around 750mg + mark.
Anything below is jokes....talking about test here, obviously not tren etc

mdef48

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2015, 12:36:01 PM »
Some good replies here.

Right now I have that calmness feeling post cycle, BP is lower and sex drive is normal but body looks exactly the same...as it takes time to start goiong down hill. My girl friend can make eye contact with me and have a normal and civilised conversation with me without having to worry about a sudden penile insertion in one of her orifices.

I have ordered some HCG...will try and give my nuts some help, will put an effort into eating well and will hit the gym 4 times a week, in London I have the option to train in fancy pansy gyms where the women are less efeminate than the men....as training in a roided up gym makes you nostalgic from previous experience.

Hope not from underground steroid labs when you can get it in pharmacy here for like peanuts.
I had fridge full. ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 12:43:19 PM »

Hope not from underground steroid labs when you can get it in pharmacy here for like peanuts.
I had fridge full. ::)

I need a presc....and they usually give it to pre-IVF women. I'd struggle pulling the look of a desperate broody middle aged woman.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 12:58:36 PM »
LMFAO..... ;D ;D

I told you that whole "low dose is the way to go" Gal theory was load of bullshit.
U should be upping the dose mofo not doing down to 125mg.
Your stalling cos your body has adapted to 250mg.
If you want progress you need to go up not down  ::)
Until you reach point of diminishing returns.

Magic happens around 750mg + mark.
Anything below is jokes....talking about test here, obviously not tren etc

What's actually funny is that I would consider any advice from a bloated clownish twink with poor impulse control.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2015, 01:02:59 PM »
Bullshit, HGH is safe as houses.
People including actors and actresses been on that shit for years.
It probably extends your life not limits it.
Bear in mind we are not talking crazy ass doses like bodybuilders take.
Something like 4-7IU you will never have a problem with and if u do its not related to HGH.

While on stronz you will have high correlation to prostate or heart problems never seen one incidence of someone dying from HGH.
If anyone has it because they already had some pre-existing problem and would get it anyway.

you sir are an idiot.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2015, 01:05:32 PM »
What's actually funny is that I would consider any advice from a bloated clownish twink with poor impulse control.

Joon is certainly entertaining at times, but I don't think I'd take a lot of life advice from him.  :D

mdef48

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2015, 01:05:35 PM »
I need a presc....and they usually give it to pre-IVF women. I'd struggle pulling the look of a desperate broody middle aged woman.

::) ding ding...ding a ling...lol  ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2015, 01:06:59 PM »
Joon is certainly entertaining at times

Imagine if he started his own forum, he could entertain the masses for hours on end!
Y

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2015, 01:08:04 PM »
Its really pathetic that men that are not competing or making money from juicing there ass off think that you cant do anything off juice.I have done 3 grams of test a week many years ago and now im on nothing and test levels are around 270,i train hard as fuck and i am big,not bodybuilder ripped big but big.at every gym i go to everyone comments on my arm size and that is with no juice,low test levels,50-75 grams of protein a day and low calories in late 30s.people ask if i take test and i laugh.They then say its impossible to get big and strong past 30 natural and i laugh again.The mind is very powerful and if you want it bad enough you will get it.i have nothing against those who juice as i did for years but to think nothing is possible without it is crazy.I have a friend who is 54 and is 5'11 225 with visible abs and he is natural and noone believes him.people are different and are capable of different things.