Author Topic: Florida Residents OUTRAGED again over a black man  (Read 5799 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Florida Residents OUTRAGED again over a black man
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2015, 02:38:24 PM »
I don't know. However, the point is that if they are driving drunk and high, they could have gotten into a car accident, which may or may have not hurt/killed the owl. Moral of the story: Leave an animal like that alone, especially one that is endangered.

Two people who are drunk and/or high have no business handling an endangered species. In fact, no human (who is not properly trained) has any business handling wildlife, especially these two morons.

Again, if you can't realize that, then you're a moron. At first I thought all the people here were giving you a hard time. But you may be the moron that they described.

Who fucking cares that the owls are endangered species. You're okay with "certain" people hunting innocent animals for "sport" but the moment a hebrew pets an owl you lose your mind. You're a moron if you don't agree with me but I always encourage morons to further educate themselves when their lacking any brain cells.