Author Topic: MORE PICTURES- THE BEST AS ALWAYS!  (Read 5211 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: MORE PICTURES- THE BEST AS ALWAYS!
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 08:55:47 AM »
believe me when I was your age I smoked weed and took Tylenol PM to sleep. Once you get older and get heavier into AAS and overall stressfull life things change. I didn't touch xanax till I was 26.

Yeah I have problems with sleeping some nights where I'll be up till 4-5 am but when I fall asleep I knock the fuck out for like 8-10 hours. It's been happening recently like in the past 1-2 months it's weird since im only using sustanon. I don't take any sleeping meds or melatonin or anythjng I usually just deal with it since it's my fault half the time when im up late on my phone or watching Netflix I almost have to force myself to sleep

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 09:17:43 AM »
Yeah I have problems with sleeping some nights where I'll be up till 4-5 am but when I fall asleep I knock the fuck out for like 8-10 hours. It's been happening recently like in the past 1-2 months it's weird since im only using sustanon. I don't take any sleeping meds or melatonin or anythjng I usually just deal with it since it's my fault half the time when im up late on my phone or watching Netflix I almost have to force myself to sleep

I workout late and don;t get home till midnight so imagine how late I am up. most guys know I'm up till 7-8AM. It's real deal Insomnia that was created by using chemicals. If I was your age I would go with the melatonin there are some guys who claim it can boost HGH levels. GHB  boosts HGH levels like crazy when you sleep that is 100% studied and truth.  but it's not anything you would want to get accustomed too.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 09:26:52 AM »
I workout late and don;t get home till midnight so imagine how late I am up. most guys know I'm up till 7-8AM. It's real deal Insomnia that was created by using chemicals. If I was your age I would go with the melatonin there are some guys who claim it can boost HGH levels. GHB  boosts HGH levels like crazy when you sleep that is 100% studied and truth.  but it's not anything you would want to get accustomed too.

Yeah I have melatonin at my house but I don't really use it it just doesn't seem to work for me even when I pop like 8-10

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 10:01:20 AM »
Yeah I have melatonin at my house but I don't really use it it just doesn't seem to work for me even when I pop like 8-10

Yeah it dosn;t work for me either. taking nyquil every night is not the best idea. Ive done that before myself,maybe not every night but I would take some nyquil say 2-3 days in a row and the stuff is just nasty it really drys my mouth out and makes me groggy.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2015, 01:37:27 AM »
you have two options in life if you struggle with sleep.

dont sleep and basically end up dieing - no sleep is the worst thiong you can put your body through

or be addictyed to sleeping pills and control the drug and live a normal life.

id chose option B

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2015, 02:31:21 AM »
you have two options in life if you struggle with sleep.

dont sleep and basically end up dieing - no sleep is the worst thiong you can put your body through

or be addictyed to sleeping pills and control the drug and live a normal life.

id chose option B

Yes 100% true! Dorian took valium when he was on cycle. alot of Bodybuilders use drugs to sleep GHB was HUGE for awhile back in the 90's now guys use the valium,klonopin or xanax,some use ambien.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2015, 02:47:00 AM »
pretty much all my friends top  amatures use valium to sleep.

there on simmilar doses to me.

i just get away with it, my sleep isnt great but ghrp2 before bed helps get me off to sleep.

always have some vals on hand in case - fuck laying in bed for 3 hours tossing and turning.

i give it an hour n half if im not asleep il pop one.