Author Topic: tren brands  (Read 3980 times)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
tren brands
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:47:01 PM »
Zhengzhou, Vermodje, Pharmocom, AP. Zhengzhou is new from China in amps 200mg/enanthate 200mg/tritren. Has anyone tried? AP Para is the easiest to handle eod. AP ace fucking strong with issues. V and P very good. Z I have several 100 amps just looking at them for now.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
Re: tren brands
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 03:51:11 PM »
Almost always the cough or urge to cough with AP. Several times it has put me down lol...

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 03:54:51 PM »
When AP ace 1st came out I figured if they are trying to break into this market it has to be very good! Grabbed 50/10ml. .5cc ed and I can be comfortable.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 03:57:55 PM »
All these brands are Domestic and easy to get...

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 03:59:56 PM »
WW is correct that AP is out of stock unless you know the head of the Company... I should say a major player in Distribution...

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 04:58:44 PM »
Zhengzhou, Vermodje, Pharmocom, AP. Zhengzhou is new from China in amps 200mg/enanthate 200mg/tritren. Has anyone tried? AP Para is the easiest to handle eod. AP ace fucking strong with issues. V and P very good. Z I have several 100 amps just looking at them for now.

Ive tried the new ZPHC Tren A amps. I thought they had more bite then the AP Tren acetate. I personally think the AP TRen acetate was better. Both are fine. Actually every brand you listed is some of the best.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 05:31:42 PM »
Has anyone heard of or tried ROBOLICS? I heard they're a pretty good domestic source

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 01:30:16 AM »
i get a crippling cough every single time i shoot Muscle @ Pharma gear.

so bad my skin itches, jaw tightens and literally have to lie down and smoke my E cig like crazy.

very very strong stuff Muscle @ pharma = all i use now, with Dhacks Orals

Alphas good also

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 01:31:43 AM »

whats your take on hygene pharma Black Tops - used it>?

i got crippling sides from it but that doesnt mean shit.

using peptides currently 4 times a day ghrp2 / mod grf

whats your take on peptides? there leaning me out nicely

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 08:15:39 AM »
vermoje and pharmacom both low quality in my honest opinion, never tried that new chinaman lab zhenasdkj. AP was always very good quality tren, But once you make your own with pellets you'll never go another route I don't think. The closer you can get to vet grade real quality tren then you can see what it's all about.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 08:21:16 AM »
So nobody has heard of robolics? Heard they have pretty good stuff and super good blends

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 12:21:11 PM »
whats your take on hygene pharma Black Tops - used it>?

i got crippling sides from it but that doesnt mean shit.

using peptides currently 4 times a day ghrp2 / mod grf

whats your take on peptides? there leaning me out nicely

Never used same with mod grf. egrifta does this in spades forcing your own body's production of hgh to put out. Turbo charge your glands into production.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 12:26:40 PM »
vermoje and pharmacom both low quality in my honest opinion, never tried that new chinaman lab zhenasdkj. AP was always very good quality tren, But once you make your own with pellets you'll never go another route I don't think. The closer you can get to vet grade real quality tren then you can see what it's all about.

I ran Vermodje tren e for quite some time and was my favorite. Always picked it up when I could! Pharmacom I felt was fair product. Supplier stand up guy and doesn't tolerate BS products.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 02:55:24 PM »
So egrifta is a GH releasing peptide like ghrp2 and mod

I know they were both made initially as a GH replacement but wasn't as suceafull
Due to the regular pinning multiple times a day

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 03:42:05 PM »
So egrifta is a GH releasing peptide like ghrp2 and mod

I know they were both made initially as a GH replacement but wasn't as suceafull
Due to the regular pinning multiple times a day

Yes egrifta is the real deal as far as forcing the body to produce more natural hgh. Also has some property that forces the release of visceral fat or fat that is on top of the muscle and under regular fat and is hard to burn off. This is it's primary function and why it was FDA approved for AIDS/HIV patients to prevent abdominal visceral fat from storing and burn and release current visceral fat.