Author Topic: Girlfriend wants to transfer money to a foreign account.  (Read 2896 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Girlfriend wants to transfer money to a foreign account.
« on: March 27, 2015, 06:25:08 AM »
... and I suggested Western Union.

I did not tell her that I know this since that is how Uncle Joon transferred 1000 euros to BigRo  ;D    :D

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
Re: Girlfriend wants to transfer money to a foreign account.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 06:42:12 AM »
Just say this is how sponsores send their money to athletes

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 06:42:48 AM »
Just say this is how sponsores send their money to athletes

;D

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 10:49:24 AM »
... and I suggested Western Union.

I did not tell her that I know this since that is how Uncle Joon transferred 1000 euros to BigRo  ;D    :D

from another site, but what is really going on

Given to me by an anonymous schmoe source, here is NYC bodybuilder Melody Melo living the typical bodybuilding lifestyle of mooching, scavenging and scraping every penny they can from potential MARKS.

Notice how "she" uses terms to entice the emotions of the MARK by calling him "babe & sweetie".

Conversation started July 5
8:28am MARK: Hi Melody, I have a question....will you competing again this year at the Mr. O.??? Tuesday
9:23pm MARK: which event are u doing at the Mr O. this year..the Pro Powerlifting Chanmpionship? Today
11:31am Melody Iron Princess Melo Hey text me 716-244-0216
11:37am Melody Iron Princess Melo Idk if you can help me sweetie
11:47am MARK: This is really melody??????
11:48am Melody Iron Princess Melo Yes i swear on my grandpas grave
11:50am MARK: Um ok I can find out if ur lying. But how can I help u
11:51am Melody Iron Princess Melo Why wouldn't you believe is me I gave you my cell number. Who else would this be sweetie
11:52am MARK: Ok so how can I help u
11:53am Melody Iron Princess Melo Well pretty much I owe someone $300 and they are blowing up my phone and they want it today idk. I haven't got paid I messaged you bc I can trust you and idk if you could help me Like I'd do anything in return
11:55am MARK: Again I've got a shit load of sponsors how can o help
11:56am Melody Iron Princess Melo Can you text it'll be much easier babe
11:59am MARK: U texted me how can I help u
12:00pm Melody Iron Princess Melo Idk if you could help me pay this today and like westren union it sweetie Or anything ya know
12:05pm MARK: I knew it. How much
12:06pm Melody Iron Princess Melo I owe 350 babe I'm begging
12:09pm MARK: Ok ill c what o can do
12:16pm Melody Iron Princess Melo Promise When do you think you'll know Hun they keep asking me and they want an answer It means alot I can even hve you down as a sponsor for helpin me This is my info: Melody Melo Olean, NY 14760
12:41pm Melody Iron Princess Melo R u there
1:16pm MARK: Im at the design office Im at the doctors office
1:19pm Melody Iron Princess Melo You think you could help me tho babe you can even do it right on your phone
1:19pm MARK: Who keeps asking u for what? When I get out of the doctors office
1:20pm Melody Iron Princess Melo Omg thank you so much omg So I can for sure pay this after you get out You have no idea how much this means Your westren union it right babe
1:28pm MARK: Btw what's my name?
1:28pm Melody Iron Princess Melo babe You have my info right If you want you can text my phone sweetie
1:31pm MARK: What event r u doing this year at that thing going on on in october
1:31pm Melody Iron Princess Melo Deadlift For you helping me do this today would you like me to include you as like a sponsor and help me get ready This is helping me today big time bc I need to pay this in order to get my other stuff for my prep babe so please I'm beggin
1:32pm MARK: Answer my other questions
1:33pm Melody Iron Princess Melo Of course ask them ? U there have Babe*
1:58pm MARK: Here's what ill do. U ask me for money via ur facebook account
2:03pm Melody Iron Princess Melo What you mean babe It's really me Like I'm begging you I even have you my number my info everything babe Please ?
2:17pm Melody Iron Princess Melo You there
2:21pm MARK: Ok wait
2:22pm Melody Iron Princess Melo Melody melo Olean, NY 14760 That's my info babe
2:38pm Melody Iron Princess Melo ??
2:39pm MARK: Ok
2:40pm Melody Iron Princess Melo You really gonn help me babe Well just let me know and your info too sweetie so I can go after I train
2:53pm Melody Iron Princess Melo ????
2:53pm MARK: Ok
2:54pm Melody Iron Princess Melo Well I just wanna know are you really going to help me sweetie Cuz I'm leaving the gym in like 15 mins sweetie and they close soon please
2:58pm MARK: What closes soon
2:59pm Melody Iron Princess Melo The westren union I truly from my heart need this help
3:02pm MARK: They close at like 5
3:06pm Melody Iron Princess Melo It's 6 here babe I thought you said after dr you were
3:17pm Melody Iron Princess Melo ? Sweetie You can do it like right on the computer or phone quick please
3:26pm MARK: ok so Im shocked. Im a nobody, why of all peeps are u asking for money from me when you have friends and other sponsors?
3:28pm Melody Iron Princess Melo I actually don't and been going trough alot Sent from Messenger

There is an accurate portrait of how these bodybuilding losers live. Day to day, owing everybody and their grandmother money, ducking, dipping, diving and dodging people and hustling potential MARKS and schmoes.

Pretty sad existence for the pursuit of a trophy and eventual obscurity.