Author Topic: todays red pill: how women rate men compared to how men rate women  (Read 8865 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: todays red pill: how women rate men compared to how men rate women
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2015, 05:24:09 AM »
Imagine a jacked dude with dual sleeves getting out of a decent black truck...

Let the vaginal waterfalls begin!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2015, 05:57:00 AM »
tattoos hide muscle, definition. Better job, better education, tends to allow one access to better "quality" women. Tends to...

So true

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2015, 06:25:13 AM »
Fuck them, but NEVER live with them, marry them or have kids with them.  They'll eventually use these things as tools for financial extortion.  There is always some type of a hidden agenda... always.

I was a MGTOW way before that acronym was invented.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2015, 07:16:57 AM »
Women look for Prince charming not realizing he doesn't exist.

Also all these fat ugly women on dating sites have inflated egos from getting hit on by 100s of men. However they don't realize that none of these guys want a relationship they just want an easy fuck...which most of them are. Especially the ones who claim they aren't.
:D
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2015, 11:24:28 AM »
tattoos hide muscle, definition. Better job, better education, tends to allow one access to better "quality" women. Tends to...

Are we talking about keeping the chick or getting the chick? I don't really buy into the belief "better yourself and women come to you" for several reasons.  I think just like anything else in life your going to be most successful in the thing you put the most effort  into. Sure that broke unemployed chump might lose out on some women because they refuse to stay with a loser, but at the end of the day hell still get just as much ass  as the successful guy because he's out meeting women while your working like a dog 60 hours a week at the office. I know a few guys I consider real players, some are good looking and successful, some are average.... only one thing in common is that they make getting pussy  a priority.
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2015, 12:24:56 PM »
Are we talking about keeping the chick or getting the chick? I don't really buy into the belief "better yourself and women come to you" for several reasons.  I think just like anything else in life your going to be most successful in the thing you put the most effort  into. Sure that broke unemployed chump might lose out on some women because they refuse to stay with a loser, but at the end of the day hell still get just as much ass  as the successful guy because he's out meeting women while your working like a dog 60 hours a week at the office. I know a few guys I consider real players, some are good looking and successful, some are average.... only one thing in common is that they make getting pussy  a priority.

Flint, you're values are fucked up, like you're 21 for the rest of your life. Grow up, be a responsible man without playing games, that's a true & adult male.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2015, 12:58:06 PM »
Flint, you're values are fucked up, like you're 21 for the rest of your life. Grow up, be a responsible man without playing games, that's a true & adult male.
X2. I don't play games or lie in relationships. Too much work. If she don't like the truth, tough shit.
A

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2015, 01:02:39 PM »

I always put pussy as a priority and it left me bitter, depressed, irritated, alienated friends, etc.
u go to a club or the bar for a night with the guys and u start to ONLy have fun if women are involved. Its annoying and destructive

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2015, 01:23:30 PM »
X2. I don't play games or lie in relationships. Too much work. If she don't like the truth, tough shit.

Sometimes lying is necessary. I admit the girl Im seeing now thinks Im 28 (Im 22), I know for fact if she knew I was only 22 she would have never gone out with me.
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2015, 01:29:19 PM »

That is hard to do when you have no education, no money, no job or skill, and beg men on the internet for money for a truck lol
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2015, 01:34:08 PM »
I always put pussy as a priority and it left me bitter, depressed, irritated, alienated friends, etc.
u go to a club or the bar for a night with the guys and u start to ONLy have fun if women are involved. Its annoying and destructive

I feel you, but drowning  yourself in bodybuilding and work so you can avoid getting your self esteem shot down by the thing you actually enjoy most (women)..   is not the way brother.  You said depressed and bitter.....well rejection and being cheated on are part of the game. Easier said than done but you can still make pussy a priority without taking women that seriously.
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2015, 01:34:29 PM »
Sometimes lying is necessary. I admit the girl Im seeing now thinks Im 28 (Im 22), I know for fact if she knew I was only 22 she would have never gone out with me.

is necessary for what?! Getting the woman's attention? Getting things done? No matter what it is, lying is low status behavior, it's for the insecure ones.
Lying about your age ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2015, 01:35:17 PM »
is necessary for what?! Getting the woman's attention? Getting things done? No what what it is, lying is low status behavior, it's for the insecure ones.

x2
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2015, 01:38:53 PM »
LOL @ Flint dispensing "life advice".

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2015, 01:47:03 PM »
is necessary for what?! Getting the woman's attention? Getting things done? No what what it is, lying is low status behavior, it's for the insecure ones.

in my situation no I had her attention before she even knew how old I was. Do I think she would of kept taking to me if I told her I was 22? I highly doubt it. Women think your still into the party life and not ready to settle down at that age. Ill come clean with her about the age at some point, if it gets to that point...sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2015, 01:49:48 PM »
LOL @ Flint dispensing "life advice".

Yes, just who need to take advice from lol. He has it all together. I guess he can give us advice on how to get a new truck.  ;D ;D
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2015, 02:12:39 PM »
in my situation no I had her attention before she even knew how old I was. Do I think she would of kept taking to me if I told her I was 22? I highly doubt it. Women think your still into the party life and not ready to settle down at that age. Ill come clean with her about the age at some point, if it gets to that point...sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

If she likes you, then being 22 shouldn't be a problem. It's both funny and sad that you try to justify your lying behavior. It tells me that you're an insecure person with some fucked up values. Again, grow up!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2015, 02:28:37 PM »
I was talking to a girl at work, and she says "for an older guy, you're a serious beefcake....do you have any tattoos?  I really like tattoos.

So being me...i say "so just like "tattoos"  doesn't matter if I have a bugs bunny sleeve, if I'm inked, i'm good?"

she says "yeah, they're hot, you have huge arms.....you should totally get one."

I had to stop talking to her

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2015, 02:34:11 PM »
haha women who say tatoos are attractive... airheads. you know they have nothing up there. but these airheads are also easy to manipulate if you want to fuck them

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2015, 02:36:13 PM »
I was talking to a girl at work, and she says "for an older guy, you're a serious beefcake....do you have any tattoos?  I really like tattoos.

So being me...i say "so just like "tattoos"  doesn't matter if I have a bugs bunny sleeve, if I'm inked, i'm good?"

she says "yeah, they're hot, you have huge arms.....you should totally get one."

:D

X

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2015, 02:43:24 PM »

Girls have no game at all. They says some men approach them in creepy ways but when they approach guys, it's a disaster. The lady couldn't start a good conversation with you, just an awkward girl nothing to see here. I think the same way you dealt with her she will deal with other guys she considers as creepy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2015, 02:52:49 PM »
Girls have no game at all. They says some men approach them in creepy ways but when they approach guys, it's a disaster. The lady couldn't start a good conversation with you, just an awkward girl nothing to see here. I think the same way you dealt with her she will deal with other guys she considers as creepy.

LOL

it was a car crash,  like talking to  MTV if it were a person...you could see the common, never had an original thought coming out of her pores.

she's also "really  into"  UFC but didn't know who Jon Jones was

she would probably blow me in the parking lot, and that's not boasting it's pathetic

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2015, 02:52:55 PM »

When a woman is more interested in tattoos than a person, then it's time to leave.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2015, 02:58:09 PM »
When a woman is more interested in tattoos than a person, then it's time to leave.
No she is not interested in tattoos but in the magnificient groink. She is creepy. She saw him and liked him but found nothing good to start a conversation then she said to herself " Maybe I'll win his attention if I talk about tattoo or UFC" the same a creepy guy will try to get a girl attention  by talking about lipsticks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2015, 03:05:32 PM »
LOL

it was a car crash,  like talking to  MTV if it were a person...you could see the common, never had an original thought coming out of her pores.

she's also "really  into"  UFC but didn't know who Jon Jones was

she would probably blow me in the parking lot, and that's not boasting it's pathetic

does she know that you're married or dating someone?  :)
X