Author Topic: before and after...  (Read 9337 times)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
before and after...
« on: March 27, 2015, 04:34:03 PM »
40ish 201-203 pounds. 50ish 255 pounds. 40ish TRT 200mg clinic cypionate. 50ish understanding combinations and HGH and periodic insulin manipulation. HIT training and nutrition protocols understood for maximizing conditioned muscle. Everything mentioned is important to get and hold this status...

This pic was taken January this year.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
Re: before and after...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 04:36:09 PM »

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 05:09:54 PM »
test free. hgh, Tren, Mast, NPP 228 pounds... t3 and ECA...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 05:38:58 PM »
awesome. any slin at 255? the key is conditioned muscle correct? personally I don't think I ever get lean enough before I try an add size again. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 05:43:35 PM »
Good pics! Inspiring.
?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 05:50:11 PM »
awesome. any slin at 255? the key is conditioned muscle correct? personally I don't think I ever get lean enough before I try an add size again. 

Yes never more than 20iu's and I have an intra workout drink with 100-150 grams Karbolyn that I drink as I go. After training within an hour you must eat as your going to dip and will require it. Don't get caught with no carbs sugar at that time.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 05:54:55 PM »

Slin will keep you full but you are not going to get yoked on it unless you are already yoked and then you ease it in this is key for manipulating volume with out pushing water out externally. If your looking for pure size and eating somewhat clean and can handle slin that is how I do it. Pre workout 20iu Intra drink as above...

miked96

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 05:56:11 PM »
Look great!  I follow your food and training posts on BB.  Can you post up your daily diet you used to push your bw up to 255?  

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 06:15:47 PM »
Look great!  I follow your food and training posts on BB.  Can you post up your daily diet you used to push your bw up to 255?  

Breakfast; 5 extra large eggs, 4-6 oz lean ground beef, half an avocado, 8-10 ounces of white rice, large toasted bagel with butter, 8oz juice and rice milk. Next meal 8 ounces or so red meat, 1-2 cups rice, 1 cup cottage cheese, bagel, 1 Chobani yogurt, rice milk. Repeat. Quick power meal Cream of rice with honey, peanut butter and 1 banana 1 cartoon egg whites. The meals other than breakfast are all repeated and I will get up every night around 3am and and do the Cream of rice meal. Also Intra workout carb drink. The key is pushing carbohydrates high and limiting saturated fats. I do not care about sodium at this time just cramming carbs through complex and fructose and honey. Fats are eggs, avocado, peanut butter. This is when pushing the scale up is your priority. This takes an effort. Getting up in the night and eating is key also.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 06:17:03 PM »
Good pics! Inspiring.

Thanks Ritch. Check out some of my training videos on YouTube search ryan ergo!

miked96

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 06:22:36 PM »

Breakfast; 5 extra large eggs, 4-6 oz lean ground beef, half an avocado, 8-10 ounces of white rice, large toasted bagel with butter, 8oz juice and rice milk. Next meal 8 ounces or so red meat, 1-2 cups rice, 1 cup cottage cheese, bagel, 1 Chobani yogurt, rice milk. Repeat. Quick power meal Cream of rice with honey, peanut butter and 1 banana 1 cartoon egg whites. The meals other than breakfast are all repeated and I will get up every night around 3am and and do the Cream of rice meal. Also Intra workout carb drink. The key is pushing carbohydrates high and limiting saturated fats. I do not care about sodium at this time just cramming carbs through complex and fructose and honey. Fats are eggs, avocado, peanut butter. This is when pushing the scale up is your priority. This takes an effort. Getting up in the night and eating is key also.

Thanks for laying that out.  I started eating the cream of rice with raspberries and egg whites after you suggested it.  Like the training vids also especially the one where you bench 405.  Shows how effective machine work can be.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 06:23:21 PM »
Slin will keep you full but you are not going to get yoked on it unless you are already yoked and then you ease it in this is key for manipulating volume with out pushing water out externally. If your looking for pure size and eating somewhat clean and can handle slin that is how I do it. Pre workout 20iu Intra drink as above...

Humalog or r?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »

Humalog or r?
[/quot

r type legal here.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 06:32:33 PM »
Awesome physique

Big Slice

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 06:32:59 PM »
You look great no doubt.If I only had the dedication, life kids work, tend to get in the way.Im doing my 3rd over 50 ' s show in a couple months, added gh about 4 months ago, will see.much respect I know how hard it is for me, and you got it dialed.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 06:43:19 PM »
Awesome physique

Thanks. Let me know how I can help you if any....

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »
You look great no doubt.If I only had the dedication, life kids work, tend to get in the way.Im doing my 3rd over 50 ' s show in a couple months, added gh about 4 months ago, will see.much respect I know how hard it is for me, and you got it dialed.

Congratulations on achieving what many never do and that is competing. Hgh will make a huge difference. Be patient with it. Thanks. want to talk shop feel free anytime with me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 12:45:47 AM »
solid poster with the physique to back it up...
 looking forward to every bit of information that comes from you

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 05:16:02 AM »
solid poster with the physique to back it up...
 looking forward to every bit of information that comes from you

he is a good guy. I asked my boss if he knew him and he said he is a great stand-up guy and my boss dosn't like everybody.

Halki

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 07:42:03 AM »
Very nice! :-) It's fking amazing to see people 40-50 years old with physique like that :-)

How old were You when You start use AAS? :-)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 08:35:38 AM »

So how do you feel about keto dieting/bulking?

Obviously the amount of carbs you utilize ONLY works for someone using GH and insulin right? I would be a fat mess eating that much

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 11:45:08 AM »
Very nice! :-) It's fking amazing to see people 40-50 years old with physique like that :-)

How old were You when You start use AAS? :-)

26 years old. Trained from 18 -26 naturally. 1st cycle 100mg Syntex AD. No internet so no big push about the truth and no big cycle propaganda to influence...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 08:24:44 AM »
Impressive. Gives us old guys something to aspire to/hope for.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 11:39:32 PM »
Very impressive, sir!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 09:10:42 AM »
amazing...

if I ate like that I would be 300lbs of lard by next week