Author Topic: I was asked...  (Read 13644 times)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
I was asked...
« on: March 28, 2015, 04:53:25 PM »
When PM a question I answer. I prefer all to read. These are my protocols.

Same Pharm Var as you. 12/60 count tubs. Just started yesterday 30mg morning 30mg evening. That can be a solid 4 months run if I like. You see my body? AP product. Sometimes I flirt with Vermodje and Pharmacom. I paid the same as you for the Var. 40mg will work real well. Don't believe you need 80-100mg you do not. If you can wean off of test or just a very low dose when the time is right for you and use NPP or NP, Mast, Tren and Var with hgh no Insulin. You will look very very crisp especially if you can handle EQ also. When you are ready to get yoked lower test and drop insulin take an AI add the above drugs and have patience as you cut.... That is how you look stunning.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
Re: I was asked...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 05:02:02 PM »
I was a HIT guy for years, are you not picking up injuries?, I train with moderate everything and more sets these days, I still see HIT as optimal for me , I just got sick of missing months if training with tears and joint issues.
[/quote]

I have always trained extremely hard but just to much volume and to often. I trained quads today and did just 3 working sets. I'm editing my video's and will post those 3 sets. When training HIT as when training period you must chose the most efficient exercise and that is not the squat nor the dead lift or the bent over barbell row or even the bench press.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 05:09:27 PM »
I do not believe in pre exhaustion or giant sets etc... straight intense sets using a variable change on each set so that each set can stand on its own as being the one that produced the most hypertrophy. Long rest periods between sets this ensures maximization of intensity for that set.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 05:13:43 PM »
In that pic above I did not touch a free weight for 18 months. All machine work using High Intensity. I had to show everyone to STFU about becoming weaker and stabilization blah fucking blah. After 18 months I walked in my gym got on an a Sorinex olympic bench and banged 415 for a single. I have this on video!!!! My skeletal structure was shaky but I was at or above my max with no practice!!!!!!!

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 05:22:30 PM »
A repetition is just a unit of time that we assign to a 3 part phase. The positive the static and the negative. Muscle does not know what a rep is. Muscle only knows the duration of stress that it is under. It is this TUT time under tension that creates the stimulation or the hypertrophy you are after! It should not take you year after year slogging away using a stuttered approach creating this tension. A stuttered approach requires high volume for slow growth that is why most perform 12-20 sets per group. You are not Branch Warren. What I'm writing may be hard to swallow non the less this is master training material whether you like it or not.....

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 05:29:39 PM »
The drugs I take today are the same drugs I have always took and I did not closely look like I do now and I was competing. I'm past the half century mark... It was my ability to understand and conceptualize a better way to train. I train HIT but I use a form of HIT that involves 3-5 sets that incorporate a variable change on each subsequent set that enables that set to stand on it's own and quite possible surpass my first set effort. Do not underestimate what I am talking about! If it was all drugs then you would look better then me as I'm a hard gainer. Classic ectomorph 6'0" tall with long limbs and small joints.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 05:35:07 PM »
A repetition is just a unit of time that we assign to a 3 part phase. The positive the static and the negative. Muscle does not know what a rep is. Muscle only knows the duration of stress that it is under. It is this TUT time under tension that creates the stimulation or the hypertrophy you are after! It should not take you year after year slogging away using a stuttered approach creating this tension. A stuttered approach requires high volume for slow growth that is why most perform 12-20 sets per group. You are not Branch Warren. What I'm writing may be hard to swallow non the less this is master training material whether you like it or not.....

Can you explain how to effectively do a TUT set? Is it just not lettig the weight rest at any point of the lift (and not locking out or doing full range of motion? Im an endomorph who feels high volume Gironda style workouts make me look the best but i am always wantig to try new ways

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 05:39:52 PM »
Hello I read your most recent post that you said AP body. And sometimes you flirt with vermodje and pharmacom. Do different labs make a significant difference if dosing is similar?

I use arlrussia as it is literally 3x cheaper than alphapharma so I can buy a lot of different compounds and run them at pretty high dosages. Have you heard of them? I've had good results 4,400 testosterone running 750mg of their test... And at $23 a vial that's an amazing value for me

If dosing is correct, and you have to know this from experience with pharm grade as to what results to expect, then it makes no difference what the lab calls itself. There could be a difference in purity. The results should be the results. I'm not familiar with arlrussia and I will run a check for you. If you find a reputable lab that is inexpensive fine. The cost that low makes me wonder as a very good quality product can demand more. It could just be arlrussia wants extreme volume sales. I can only speak on what I know....

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 06:01:29 PM »
Can you explain how to effectively do a TUT set? Is it just not lettig the weight rest at any point of the lift (and not locking out or doing full range of motion? Im an endomorph who feels high volume Gironda style workouts make me look the best but i am always wantig to try new ways

That body in the pic above was developed in this manner. I made more gains in 2 years then ever before and this is at a time where I trained just as you do currently and was resolved to the fact that free weights was "the way" watch some of my video's particularly some of my earlier ones YouTube ryan ergo for my channel. There is more to it but in a nutshell this is it. That body was trained in this fashion...

Muscle does not know what exercise you are doing. Muscle does not know if you're using a barbell, cable, cement block etc. Muscle can and will only respond to stress that is created and directed toward stimulating the muscle into responding. With the goal being hypertrophy. Bodybuilders accomplish this stress through a series of repetitions that are performed during a set. Muscle does not know about repetitions. The standard repetition is a stutter approach to creating stress on the muscle. A stutter approach is not the best approach. A more prolonged type of TUT (time under tension) is preferred to damage the muscle. If you watch the average trainer perform their set the stuttered TUT will be for that set (8-12 reps) would average a stuttered 12-20 seconds total. This is why the average trainer must do 12-20 sets to have any effect on positive results. This is a very haphazard way to train and will only delay your growth.You must find a machine that will deliver a constant tension throughout your set during both the positive and negative phases. You must train as heavily as possible while still allowing yourself to maintain a constant TUT for a minimum of 45 seconds to 2 minutes per set. Slow the reps down. Muscle does not know reps. Muscle only knows that you are delivering a new kind of constant stress that it cannot get a reprieve from as it does with a stuttered approach. It must, must activate deeper muscle fibers to compensate for this new approach. Often as little as 4-6 reps can destroy the muscle from the TUT it takes to complete the 4-6 reps. If you can go beyond 4-6 reps, do so. The lactic acid and pump will be incredibly painful. You must endure the pain and keep going to complete muscle failure. Your pain threshold will improve and so will your strength and so thus will the gains in new muscle size. Seek out the best machines at your gym for this method. These machines must give you a constant stress throughout the positive phase at a minimum. Most well designed machines can at least do this. If you can find a machine that delivers a constant stress for the negative also, do so. In other words it drives you back into the tension mode upon reversing the movement. This is an optimal machine.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »
Hello I read your most recent post that you said AP body. And sometimes you flirt with vermodje and pharmacom. Do different labs make a significant difference if dosing is similar?

I use arlrussia as it is literally 3x cheaper than alphapharma so I can buy a lot of different compounds and run them at pretty high dosages. Have you heard of them? I've had good results 4,400 testosterone running 750mg of their test... And at $23 a vial that's an amazing value for me

If dosing is correct, and you have to know this from experience with pharm grade as to what results to expect, then it makes no difference what the lab calls itself. There could be a difference in purity. The results should be the results. I'm not familiar with arlrussia and I will run a check for you. If you find a reputable lab that is inexpensive fine. The cost that low makes me wonder as a very good quality product can demand more. It could just be arlrussia wants extreme volume sales. I can only speak on what I know....

I'm checking as we speak on arl.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 06:05:42 PM »
In before Basil plugs his biceponator...
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 06:10:11 PM »

That body in the pic above was developed in this manner. I made more gains in 2 years then ever before and this is at a time where I trained just as you do currently and was resolved to the fact that free weights was "the way" watch some of my video's particularly some of my earlier ones YouTube ryan ergo for my channel. There is more to it but in a nutshell this is it. That body was trained in this fashion...

Muscle does not know what exercise you are doing. Muscle does not know if you're using a barbell, cable, cement block etc. Muscle can and will only respond to stress that is created and directed toward stimulating the muscle into responding. With the goal being hypertrophy. Bodybuilders accomplish this stress through a series of repetitions that are performed during a set. Muscle does not know about repetitions. The standard repetition is a stutter approach to creating stress on the muscle. A stutter approach is not the best approach. A more prolonged type of TUT (time under tension) is preferred to damage the muscle. If you watch the average trainer perform their set the stuttered TUT will be for that set (8-12 reps) would average a stuttered 12-20 seconds total. This is why the average trainer must do 12-20 sets to have any effect on positive results. This is a very haphazard way to train and will only delay your growth.You must find a machine that will deliver a constant tension throughout your set during both the positive and negative phases. You must train as heavily as possible while still allowing yourself to maintain a constant TUT for a minimum of 45 seconds to 2 minutes per set. Slow the reps down. Muscle does not know reps. Muscle only knows that you are delivering a new kind of constant stress that it cannot get a reprieve from as it does with a stuttered approach. It must, must activate deeper muscle fibers to compensate for this new approach. Often as little as 4-6 reps can destroy the muscle from the TUT it takes to complete the 4-6 reps. If you can go beyond 4-6 reps, do so. The lactic acid and pump will be incredibly painful. You must endure the pain and keep going to complete muscle failure. Your pain threshold will improve and so will your strength and so thus will the gains in new muscle size. Seek out the best machines at your gym for this method. These machines must give you a constant stress throughout the positive phase at a minimum. Most well designed machines can at least do this. If you can find a machine that delivers a constant stress for the negative also, do so. In other words it drives you back into the tension mode upon reversing the movement. This is an optimal machine.

Thanks man i will definitely try this out. I am growing tired of my GVT style lifts. Do you ever change it up for a few weeks with different reps, time, etc? Or do you always just focus on TUT and slowly increasing the weight over time?

Also, how many sets per machine do you typically do?

wrath

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2015, 06:25:57 PM »
fuck im glad your posting again ergo, used to loved reading your stuff back when you posted on gh15 board

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 06:26:03 PM »
Thanks man i will definitely try this out. I am growing tired of my GVT style lifts. Do you ever change it up for a few weeks with different reps, time, etc? Or do you always just focus on TUT and slowly increasing the weight over time?

Also, how many sets per machine do you typically do?

I'm going put the 3 video's of total Quad training up i just finished. I will discuss on YouTube what you are seeing on each set and why. Give me an hour.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 06:27:43 PM »
fuck im glad your posting again ergo, used to loved reading your stuff back when you posted on gh15 board

Thank you and you're welcome. I notice I'm bringing out a lot of lurkers here as I was and that is good for this site. Thanks

wrath

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 06:39:45 PM »

Thank you and you're welcome. I notice I'm bringing out a lot of lurkers here as I was and that is good for this site. Thanks

yeah brother stopped posting over there, sick of the 18 year old know alls. here is my new home now.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 07:18:40 PM »
yeah brother stopped posting over there, sick of the 18 year old know alls. here is my new home now.

oh yeah, because this place is so mature and all, hahaha, did you even spend some time here before saying that???
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 07:19:15 PM »
Is that drug dealer still around and posting ?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 07:43:03 PM »
oh yeah, because this place is so mature and all, hahaha, did you even spend some time here before saying that???

lol...

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 08:39:15 PM »
Awesome post.. Would love to know your exact training routine day-to-day.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 09:27:57 PM »
Awesome post.. Would love to know your exact training routine day-to-day.

Thank you! watch some of my training videos on YouTube. I post daily training the real deal as it happens 475 video's over a 3 year period. Search ryan ergo for my channel ask me questions right there about what you are seeing if you want..

wrath

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 10:09:46 PM »

Haha actually yeah your right

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2015, 10:17:12 PM »
Haha actually yeah your right

But... It's a lot of fun.
Welcome, enjoy!
?

Halki

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 01:49:46 AM »
ergo,

1. Can You write from Your experience any general advices for people in 18-25 years old about diet, training, AAS which can help to avoid big mistakes?  ;)

2. What's Your opinion about high Test doses? I mean 750mg+ week with AI.

wrath

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2015, 02:25:44 AM »
But... It's a lot of fun.
Welcome, enjoy!

Thank you brother!