Author Topic: Buff At 58  (Read 9282 times)

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
Re: Buff At 58
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2015, 07:55:55 PM »
He's like Eric C with the "saturated fats from animal sources"

The negroids and queers will be eliminated with science. They won't know what hit them. They'll be concerned only for themselves, and won't notice that others of their ilk are dying too. Until it is too late for them to do anything about it, and they'll all be gone, forever.

The future looks bright for real human beings!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 04:22:16 AM »
I love how people like to speculate why someone had a heart attack.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2015, 08:28:42 AM »
Now we now how Dzhokhar Tsarnaev paid his bills.

Underrated comment of the week!

LMAO!

But seriously, fuck that little guy and I hope he fries!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2015, 10:09:19 AM »
Stop ranting about streoids you old loser.

Actually I'm a winner. See I'm rubber and your glue. Everything you say to me bounces off and sticks to you.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2015, 10:11:54 AM »
I love how people like to speculate why someone had a heart attack.

Where there is smoke there is fire. All the heart trouble that has happened to elite bodybuilders is something to note. Just taking hormone replacement can lead to a high red cell count and thick viscosity of blood. It's not to hard to extrapolate that using crazy bodybuilding doses of anabolic steroids could lead to heart attack at 55.  It also increases blood pressure.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2015, 10:17:48 AM »
Where there is smoke there is fire. All the heart trouble that has happened to elite bodybuilders is something to note. Just taking hormone replacement can lead to a high red cell count and thick viscosity of blood. It's not to hard to extrapolate that using crazy bodybuilding doses of anabolic steroids could lead to heart attack at 55.  It also increases blood pressure.

Smoke leading to fire. We don't have death certificates stating cause of death is PEDs, but the quantity of early death of PEDs users, sure looks like a smoking gun.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2015, 12:37:23 PM »
Where there is smoke there is fire. All the heart trouble that has happened to elite bodybuilders is something to note. Just taking hormone replacement can lead to a high red cell count and thick viscosity of blood. It's not to hard to extrapolate that using crazy bodybuilding doses of anabolic steroids could lead to heart attack at 55.  It also increases blood pressure.

There is a difference between what you died from and what caused it. Don Youngblood died of a heart attack. That's a pretty vague description of a cause of death. Could have been an occlusion or it could have been V-Fib  or many other things that lead to his hearts ability too keep pumping. If it was arterial build up one would have a pretty hard time blaming steroids as a very large percentage of the population has this and starts at a very young age. This is usually related to diet and of course genetics but I am of the opinion the genetics loads the gun and diet pull the trigger.

Blood getting "thick" is not up there as far as being a major cause for heart attack and I doubt that was the case with Don. I am not sure if an autopsy was done but I'm willing to bet it was plaque build up that caused his death. Just because someone exercises doesn't mean they are healthy and it doesn't mean there're arteries are clear. I know quite a few people who have had heart attacks in their 30's  who were seemingly very healthy. None of them were drug users of any kind. Certainly steroids are not needed to lead a healthy life and may cause some health damage down the road depending on how much they are abused.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2015, 01:03:38 PM »
55 yr old Don Youngblood...before careless use of insulin gave him type2 diabetes which ultimately caused him to have a heart attack which killed him.

RIP Don!

Using insulin in itself is very dangerous and stupid, but at his age???
He must have had very serious mental problems

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2015, 01:09:04 PM »
I suspect he had the same "issue" all pro bodybuilders do.  The "issue" being feeling they're absolutely invincible & it leads to they're downfall which manifests itself in a variety of ways.
I

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2015, 03:46:51 PM »

Blood getting "thick" is not up there as far as being a major cause for heart attack and I doubt that was the case with Don. I am not sure if an autopsy was done but I'm willing to bet it was plaque build up that caused his death. Just because someone exercises doesn't mean they are healthy and it doesn't mean there're arteries are clear. I know quite a few people who have had heart attacks in their 30's  who were seemingly very healthy. None of them were drug users of any kind. Certainly steroids are not needed to lead a healthy life and may cause some health damage down the road depending on how much they are abused.

A guy I know had a small heart attack last week, he's......................2 7. very stressful work, not enough rest, here you go.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2015, 03:31:33 PM »
Bump

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 10:15:43 PM »
ric flair has fallen on "hard" times

He looks like Freddie Blassie now.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2015, 10:32:52 PM »
I suspect he had the same "issue" all pro bodybuilders do.  The "issue" being feeling they're absolutely invincible & it leads to they're downfall which manifests itself in a variety of ways.

I don't think that this was the case here... sure in your teens and early twenties you might feel invincible but the older you get the more you realize you are not.

I think it has nothing to do with feeling invincible but more like the opposite - they feel insecure about themselves and always too small and can't imagine life at 200lbs or less.

Muscle dysmorphia coupled with insecurity issues..