Author Topic: Phil Heath's new girlfriend?  (Read 120901 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath's new girlfriend?
« Reply #225 on: September 24, 2015, 12:35:25 PM »
from that clip everyone seemed to love big ramy but no one paid any attention to the guy half his size.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2015, 12:09:48 PM »
 8)

"Finally my baby @shurieeeee and I joined the Champ @janetlayug with a celebratory ice cream cone here at the EVLS Prague Pro. Shurie has been amazing throughout our relationship, being more than helpful with my prep than I ever could imagine. She also has reminded me that with success comes greater responsibility not to mention having fun while creating a real legacy. Thank you baby for continuing on this path, not a path of bodybuilding but of my newest phase in life! Love you baby and thank you for sticking by my side through it all!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2015, 12:12:16 PM »
Wow sounds like the Oscar speech he dedicated to his ex wife with cancer

What a fake arrogant piece of shit

I've never seen someone look so stupid holding an ice cream cone in my life
The woman has a bigger come than him

w

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: October 04, 2015, 12:21:47 PM »
Phil responds to pic comments

@kweanbeast those videos were old my man and also I'm a grown ass man so why are you so concerned about my personal life is beyond me. Unfortunately divorce happens as life with relationships have no rehearsal. I am happy and so is my ex wife so why not simply try harder not to hate your own existence so much and not throw unnecessary shade. Gossip dudes like you remind me of why they make Keebler elf soft batch cookies for...soft batch touched ass chumps who simply want me to address your funny lookin selfie takin ass because you desire attention. I can go on and on but I'm gonna enjoy this meal I'm havin here in Prague while you eat tuna and watch my social media feed.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2015, 01:03:58 PM »

@kweanbeast those videos were old my man and also I'm a grown ass man so why are you so concerned about my personal life is beyond me. Unfortunately divorce happens as life with relationships have no rehearsal. I am happy and so is my ex wife so why not simply try harder not to hate your own existence so much and not throw unnecessary shade. Gossip dudes like you remind me of why they make Keebler elf soft batch cookies for...soft batch touched ass chumps who simply want me to address your funny lookin selfie takin ass because you desire attention. I can go on and on but I'm gonna enjoy this meal I'm havin here in Prague while you eat tuna and watch my social media feed.

LOL. Phil addresses haters one at a time.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #230 on: October 04, 2015, 01:28:33 PM »

Haha is he serious

Wow

Great representative of the sport ::)

I really try to like Phil but it's impossible, he's an embarrassment.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »
LOL. Phil addresses haters one at a time.

Yes nothing like making fun of your fans for being poor and eating tuna and not being able to go to Prague.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #232 on: October 04, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »
Wow sounds like the Oscar speech he dedicated to his ex wife with cancer

What a fake arrogant piece of shit

I've never seen someone look so stupid holding an ice cream cone in my life
The woman has a bigger come than him

Hmmm, pure speculation but... She younger than his ex wife and I think younger than Phil, who was older than Phil and had a teenage son. Phil was on his grind and wife along side him, so no possibility of getting
pregnant. She was up there in years and after the cancer, no go of kids. And there was possibly a strain on the relationship due to her hardships and his bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a selfish sport/lifestyle. It's all about you. Each went their separate ways. Younger Latina with banging body, and in prime to have kids.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2015, 01:40:48 PM »
Hmmm, pure speculation but... She younger than his ex wife and I think younger than Phil, who was older than Phil and had a teenage son. Phil was on his grind and wife along side him, so no possibility of getting
pregnant. She was up there in years and after the cancer, no go of kids. And there was possibly a strain on the relationship due to her hardships and his bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a selfish sport/lifestyle. It's all about you. Each went their separate ways. Younger Latina with banging body, and in prime to have kids.

Nah.  Phildo is just a self-centered prick. 

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2015, 01:40:58 PM »
Doesn't Heath have a college degree?  I swear I get a headache trying to decipher his rants.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2015, 01:41:14 PM »
Yes nothing like making fun of your fans for being poor and eating tuna and not being able to go to Prague.

Who was Phil addressing here? Goodrum?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2015, 01:44:19 PM »
Considering he is the face of professional bodybuilding Phil is pretty classless. I appreciate it's a different era with social media meaning much more fan interaction but he handles it poorly and lowers himself every time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2015, 01:59:16 PM »

What does Keebler elf soft batch cookies have to do with anything? What the hell kind of analogy is this? lol
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #238 on: October 04, 2015, 02:00:26 PM »
What does Keebler elf soft batch cookies have to do with anything? What the hell kind of analogy is this? lol

Brain not functioning well from insulin abuse.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 04, 2015, 02:02:48 PM »

Simply put, Phildo is a typist.  I learnt that line from John.  Man could write and I borrow it to this day.  Unfortunately excrement occurs and so we have Phildo.  His parents should have named him "Experience" as he was their biggest mistake.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #240 on: October 04, 2015, 02:04:35 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #241 on: October 04, 2015, 02:05:28 PM »
Brain not functioning well from insulin abuse.

But he played D1 ball.  ::) ::)
X

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: October 04, 2015, 02:05:58 PM »

Right. As I have said before the ex wife shouldn't feel bad at all if this was her replacement. Not an upgrade which is why he's going off about it and I think there's dirt about this as well. He is the type that can't be alone for too long

This girl looks fairly young and apparently she must not work and is following him all around the world. I'm not hopeful because if she was by his side all through his prep, then how embarrassing. His  behavior Has been horrible and it still is.  People had a lot of rude comments at the Olympia weekend about this situation.

And if she is the one he cheated with on the wife it will not last.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 04, 2015, 02:06:18 PM »
Most getbiggers could probably start for Phil's "D-I" team.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: October 04, 2015, 02:08:38 PM »

Phildo be keepin' it real.  Real dumb. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #245 on: October 04, 2015, 02:09:21 PM »
Simply put, Phildo is a typist.  I learnt that line from John.  Man could write and I borrow it to this day.  Unfortunately excrement occurs and so we have Phildo.  His parents should have named him "Experience" as he was their biggest mistake.

lmao!!! You know these "haters" get on his nerves, otherwise he would not respond.
X

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: October 04, 2015, 02:11:10 PM »
Oh and here's my prediction: if they make it another six months she will be knocked up and he will dedicate this next Olympia to his kid

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: October 04, 2015, 02:12:53 PM »
Oh and here's my prediction: if they make it another six months she will be knocked up and he will dedicate this next Olympia to his kid

I just hope he don't be flashin' on me in public 'n' sheet.  He got jokes. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #248 on: October 04, 2015, 02:28:41 PM »
I'll flash on a punk? Negro you're from Seattle and Denver. Chill out before you hurt yourself and play us a tune on the piano.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: October 04, 2015, 02:30:09 PM »
I'll flash on a punk? Negro you're from Seattle and Denver. Chill out before you hurt yourself and play us a tune on the piano.

Wiggs can you translate "flash on a punk" from Heeb-speak to English?