Author Topic: Phil Heath's new girlfriend?  (Read 121299 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Phil Heath's new lady???
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »
He's following in the footsteps of Jayson Cutler

Cutler at a very young age had a couple sponsor him and pay for everything so all he had to do was lift weights and do nothing all day. Then his wife worked and basically took care of him... Does anyone know how Phil Heath made a living before becoming a pro bodybuilder? Did his wife take care of him and pay the bills?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2015, 01:57:45 PM »
Cutler at a very young age had a couple sponsor him and pay for everything so all he had to do was lift weights and do nothing all day. Then his wife worked and basically took care of him... Does anyone know how Phil Heath made a living before becoming a pro bodybuilder? Did his wife take care of him and pay the bills?

Three guys in my gym were talking about this in the bench press area today, which was crowded due to it being Monday.

"got a million dollar payday and moved on to a new chick" - I said "excuse me, this is unfounded internet rumor and none of our business".

They quickly apologized and wanted me to know they're not the shallow type that talks about others in this manner.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2015, 02:15:24 PM »
Three guys in my gym were talking about this in the bench press area today, which was crowded due to it being Monday.

"got a million dollar payday and moved on to a new chick" - I said "excuse me, this is unfounded internet rumor and none of our business".

They quickly apologized and wanted me to know they're not the shallow type that talks about others in this manner.

Shame about these new laws, back in the old days you could've donned a thong and  pistol, and really defended Phil's honor -

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2015, 02:47:27 PM »

I've been lifting for about 15 years now in various gyms and I don't think I have ever heard anyone ever mutter an IFBB pro's name or talk about "bodybuilding gossip"  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2015, 02:51:59 PM »
all kidding aside, and as much as it's fun to pick on phil... this happens with half of marriages, and it's part of life for many.  we aren't in the room, we have no clue what happened there.   BBing gossip is fun, but this is out of bounds.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2015, 03:06:57 PM »
true enough, we shouldn't put successful athletes on a pedestal and expect them to be saints. But people do.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2015, 03:09:04 PM »
it's Ronne Coleman Approved

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2015, 03:10:27 PM »
all kidding aside, and as much as it's fun to pick on phil... this happens with half of marriages, and it's part of life for many.  we aren't in the room, we have no clue what happened there.   BBing gossip is fun, but this is out of bounds.

We know exactly whats going on! His relationship is dead end within one year! No chance in hell he will stay with a granny with ONE saggy tits. This is nature! No matter how nice and humble u wanne be! He want fresh pussy! All men want! Love is just a stupid feeling for a short period of time!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2015, 03:21:23 PM »
I've been lifting for about 15 years now in various gyms and I don't think I have ever heard anyone ever mutter an IFBB pro's name or talk about "bodybuilding gossip"  ::)

Same here, I was chatting to a couple of guys in the gym the other week, guys who professed to call themselves bodybuilders, but they'd never heard of Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman. In fact I threw a few more names at them and they still drew a blank.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2015, 03:23:50 PM »
you won't hear anything bodybuilding related at Planet Fitness

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2015, 03:32:04 PM »
Same here, I was chatting to a couple of guys in the gym the other week, guys who professed to call themselves bodybuilders, but they'd never heard of Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman. In fact I threw a few more names at them and they still drew a blank.

Thats true, very few people in the gym follow pro bodybuilding...almost no one!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2015, 05:45:04 PM »
true enough, we shouldn't put successful athletes on a pedestal and expect them to be saints. But people do.

Athletes?  This is "bodybuilding", there are no athletes in this pageant.   Given his apparent attitude toward his wife and his propensity toward showing his striated balloon knot housing he's pretty much an "asslete".

A wee one at that.  He's nothing without his drugs and not anything worth writing home about with them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2015, 06:12:53 PM »
If a pro bodybuilder can put a white lab coat on to try to trick the public into buying their snake oil, then by all means they should be fair game on any other matter...I'm sure Tiger Woods didn't want people talking about his marriage. Well he should have thought of that before winning so many Green jackets...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2015, 06:22:21 PM »
If a pro bodybuilder can put a white lab coat on to try to trick the public into buying their snake oil, then by all means they should be fair game on any other matter...I'm sure Tiger Woods didn't want people talking about his marriage. Well he should have thought of that before winning so many Green jackets...

Well said!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2015, 09:57:26 AM »
100% spot on...To me, Phil is a slight black version of Lou Ferrigno...A scumbag sociopath. Phil however tries to hide this trait in himself by doing stupid things like what you mentioned above at the Olympia. Where as Lou can't hide being one because he doesn't have the brain capacity to try to even hide it...IMOP I believe deep down Phil is a bad dude...Spoiled as shit and possibly rotten at his core...He's been around the block way too many times now where we can say he's young and immature...Phil is after all 36 years old...He's a few years away from 40...Probably won't live another 20 years... :-\

Dude do you really believe this?  This, might be the silliest shit ive ever read on GB. Wow....just wow....I actually posted this on another site just to get some reaction and it went over well....LMAO!!!  What the fuck you be smoking on b/c I need that shit!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2015, 12:33:02 PM »
  ::) You can't be serious in this day and age.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2015, 12:47:50 PM »
Anyone at the top of their game got there by stepping on some throats on the way up.  No other way around it.  No matter how nice they are, they are super competitive and would sell their own souls for continued success.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2015, 02:13:51 PM »
Well in business yes, but in sport I don't know...

Hard to imagine Coleman did something wrong, or Dorian or Haney...they just did their thing year out year in, sacrifice theirself for one purpose in life. When u are on the top, the only person u can compete with is yourself, trying to be better than yourself.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2015, 02:48:04 PM »
Dude do you really believe this?  This, might be the silliest shit ive ever read on GB. Wow....just wow....I actually posted this on another site just to get some reaction and it went over well....LMAO!!!  What the fuck you be smoking on b/c I need that shit!

Relax sniffer of Don Juan's glittery thong...You need to step up your understanding of the trolling game...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2015, 02:51:31 PM »
Well in business yes, but in sport I don't know...

Hard to imagine Coleman did something wrong, or Dorian or Haney...they just did their thing year out year in, sacrifice theirself for one purpose in life. When u are on the top, the only person u can compete with is yourself, trying to be better than yourself.

In an individual sport you need to be super selfish to be able to shut out the world.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2015, 03:53:58 PM »
Anyone at the top of their game got there by stepping on some throats on the way up.  No other way around it.  No matter how nice they are, they are super competitive and would sell their own souls for continued success.

Well said.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2015, 06:18:39 AM »
I was putting a mean tongue game on some pro chick in my local 24 while the phil Heath Classic was going on, phil was in the building but came in after the girls. This prick walks up buts in my convo and proceeds to attempt to steal my newly aquired whores...luckily I was able to retain the one I had in interest and slayed later that night

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2015, 06:29:45 AM »
I was putting a mean tongue game on some pro chick in my local 24 while the phil Heath Classic was going on, phil was in the building but came in after the girls. This prick walks up buts in my convo and proceeds to attempt to steal my newly aquired whores...luckily I was able to retain the one I had in interest and slayed later that night

Cool story bro

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2015, 08:20:18 AM »
He's following jays advice to a T. Have the woman by your side when u are coming up and after u are successful dump her and move up

what a piece of shit.

and actually that tactic was stolen from the one and only Oak, who probably stole it from someone else.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2015, 09:49:11 AM »
what a piece of shit.

and actually that tactic was stolen from the one and only Oak, who probably stole it from someone else.

Its not tactic, its nature. Old pussy dosent do it for u anymore. New pussy is more intresting! Nature way! This is not planed!