Author Topic: White power march - Manchester Uk  (Read 23755 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Re: White power march - Manchester Uk
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2015, 10:19:05 AM »
Swirlin'!!!
I

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2015, 01:52:40 PM »
Arnt neo nazis supposed to hate jews

why is there an isreal flag among the protest?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/neo-nazi-rally-manchester-city-centre-8933089

Because, thousands of Jews fight for SS  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2015, 02:02:53 PM »
Tyler "The Hulk" Bingham was a big name and person in the Nazi Movement and he was part jewish!

Tyler "The Hulk" Bingham, also known as T. D. Bingham, is a lieutenant in the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang, despite his Jewish background.

Tyler Bingham was convicted of murder and sent back to United States Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility where he is serving a life sentence with no parole, having avoided the death penalty.[3]

Jewish star circled in red

X

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2015, 02:07:54 PM »
Tyler "The Hulk" Bingham was a big name and person in the Nazi Movement and he was part jewish!

Tyler "The Hulk" Bingham, also known as T. D. Bingham, is a lieutenant in the Caucasian Brotherhood prison gang, despite his Jewish background.

Tyler Bingham was convicted of murder and sent back to United States Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility where he is serving a life sentence with no parole, having avoided the death penalty.[3]

Jewish star circled in red

Another high ranking member of the Ary@an Brotherhood, Michael Thompson, had Native American ancestry. :-\

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2015, 02:12:02 PM »
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/neo-nazi-rally-manchester-city-centre-8933089

Walked past this on saturday, being mixed race i did shit my pants abit getting on the tram with an army of skin head guy holding white power banners.

Im not exactly brown but im not white either so how far does this white power go, do you have to be 100% white to join? lol

I'm mixed race and I am/was from Manchester, these bold chavs aka white power are as much of a threat as a stale chicken nugget.
S

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 02:25:28 PM »
tommy's edl had a pretty decent sized sikh division right?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 02:31:30 PM »
Another high ranking member of the Ary@an Brotherhood, Michael Thompson, had Native American ancestry. :-\

Yes, I watched the video about Michael Thompson. Dude has killed like 23 people in prison.

It seems like anyone willing to do their bidding can join.
X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 02:49:19 PM »
Swirlin'!!!
welcome back Anabolichalo

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 04:55:04 PM »
Neo-Nazis discovering that the Jews weren't the problem after all...

exactly, it's the zionists that are the problem. Orthodox jews are allright  8)

sinister231972

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
I'm mixed race and I am/was from Manchester, these bold chavs aka white power are as much of a threat as a stale chicken nugget.

Why are you so racist to white people?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2015, 06:11:14 PM »
I've never understood white supremacy when there's so many hot black, latin, asian, middle eastern women in the word???
I

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2015, 06:47:52 PM »
exactly, it's the zionists that are the problem. Orthodox jews are allright  8)

They do fuck all & they call Israeli police Nazis  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2015, 06:49:47 PM »
I've never understood white supremacy when there's so many hot black, latin, asian, middle eastern women in the word???

any "fine" $ 30 black whores" lately ????

;D

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 07:19:00 PM »
No, but helluva lotta $20 toothless, inbred white-trash hillbilly ones live; in trailer parks coast to coast.  I'm sure your already aware of those goldmines though huh?
I

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2015, 07:32:48 PM »
Why is it most the Racist and Biggots come from up North England?

Is it cos they would brick themselves down Tottenham, Hackney or Kilburn?

Yep pretty much wouldn't last 5 minutes there with any bullshit.

Thank fuck half my friend are black....lol

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2015, 12:52:16 AM »
Why is it most the Racist and Biggots come from up North England?

Is it cos they would brick themselves down Tottenham, Hackney or Kilburn?

Yep pretty much wouldn't last 5 minutes there with any bullshit.

Thank fuck half my friend are black....lol

Thanks for re-affirming why people are racist in the first place.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2015, 01:24:31 AM »
Nobody is 100% of one race. I imagine you just have to look "white" enough to join.
I'm brown skinned but not too bothered by these guys either way. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
\

i'm willing to debate that some africans and nordics, depending on the regions, are close to the "human" definition of pure,  you could add asians but lets keep the bullshit simple.  

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2015, 01:52:40 AM »

mayeb we should start a mixed power day - that would have 70% of manchester joining  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2015, 01:54:57 AM »
No, but helluva lotta $20 toothless, inbred white-trash hillbilly ones live; in trailer parks coast to coast.  I'm sure your already aware of those goldmines though huh?

nope  ::), surfie chicks only  ;)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2015, 01:56:58 AM »
\

i'm willing to debate that some africans and nordics, depending on the regions, are close to the "human" definition of pure,  you could add asians but lets keep the bullshit simple.  

Depends on what science you believe, but as far as what is commonly believed is that Asians, Europeans and everybody else outside of Africa descended from a single African group.

Nordics are not separate from Africans in terms of purity, they descended from them and through a small number of evolutionary changes, they lost and gain various characteristics. Everybody on earth is of African origin. An African man and Nordic man comes from the same stock. Regional adaptations caused the changes that made the Nordic man.

At a genetic level the changes are tiny in terms of differences, of course to humans depending on their viewpoints those changes make all the difference.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2015, 02:11:53 AM »
Depends on what science you believe, but as far as what is commonly believed is that Asians, Europeans and everybody else outside of Africa descended from a single African group.

Nordics are not separate from Africans in terms of purity, they descended from them and through a small number of evolutionary changes, they lost and gain various characteristics. Everybody on earth is of African origin. An African man and Nordic man comes from the same stock. Regional adaptations caused the changes that made the Nordic man.

At a genetic level the changes are tiny in terms of differences, of course to humans depending on their viewpoints those changes make all the difference.

Continental Shift and subsequent environmental adaptations  created the races you see today, but as i said, lets keep it simple from the laymen human perspective, not a human genetics standpoint.

nordic blonds are more pure than blond ameriwhores.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2015, 02:30:45 AM »
Thanks for re-affirming why people are racist in the first place.

Lets talk about re-affirmation and lets talk about some of the root causes of racism.

Racism started in modern day America (only around 200 years or so ago, a brief time in history terms) when bunch of white people decided to go over to Africa capture, rape, torture and enslave a bunch of black people and bring them and breed them in America  as slaves for free labor, economic greed and sexual gratification based on the ideology that they were superior.

Same way the British did with their campaign of colonization in India and all the other commonwealth countries.

Let's not forget the facts here, what Hilter tried to do with Nazi Germany in World War 2 pales in comparison and is only a drop in Ocean compared to what the yanks and Brits have done throughout history and what they attempt to do to this very day in the Middle East.

Despite all of the above racism still continues to this very day in the British and American Police force (even to some extent on this forum, even by moderators) with the highly publicized cases of Michael Brown in the US and Mark Duggan in the UK which gave rise to the London riots and is just a small set of examples out of many such cases.

So forgive me if urban youth is not so quick to forgive and forget the transgressions of your past. Don't complain about immigration, you have no right to...America was built up on it. So was the UK.

And when urban youth is confronted with BNP members, some even on this board (general white welfare training trash fascists) particularly from the North of England.... especially in places such as Nottingham, Salford and Leeds ....forgive us if Tottenham, Hackney and Haringay shoot first and ask questions later

I leave you with two videos of my very good friends Charlie Sloth and Dappy who have much better way with words than me fam. ;)

Do you feel me fam? Mad ting, peek init.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2015, 02:41:38 AM »

Lets talk about re-affirmation and lets talk about some of the root causes of racism.

Racism started in modern day America (only around 200 years or so ago, a brief time in history terms) when bunch of white people decided to go over to Africa capture, rape, torture and enslave a bunch of black people and bring them and breed them in America  as slaves for free labor, economic greed and sexual gratification based on the ideology that they were superior.

Same way the British did with their campaign of colonization in India and all the other commonwealth countries.

Let's not forget the facts here, what Hilter tried to do with Nazi Germany in World War 2 pales in comparison and is only a drop in Ocean compared to what the yanks and Brits have done throughout history and what they attempt to do to this very day in the Middle East.

Despite all of the above racism still continues to this very day in the British and American Police force (even to some extent on this forum, even by moderators) with the highly publicized cases of Michael Brown in the US and Mark Duggan in the UK which gave rise to the London riots and is just a small set of examples out of many such cases.

So forgive me if urban youth is not so quick to forgive and forget the transgressions of your past. Don't complain about immigration, you have no right to...America was built up on it. So was the UK.

And when urban youth is confronted with BNP members, some even on this board (general white welfare training trash fascists) particularly from the North of England.... especially in places such as Nottingham, Salford and Leeds ....forgive us if Tottenham, Hackney and Haringay shoot first and ask questions later

Do you feel me fam? Mad ting, peek init.

I leave you with two videos of my very good friends Charlie Sloth and Dappy who have much better way with words than me fam. ;)

LOL. Racism started in modern day America? Are you fucking retarded? Racism has been around for as long as humans have been around.

And LOL @ trying to portray worthless thugs like Duggan and Brown as innocent individuals. I’m not even white but can see so much nonsense in what you’ve wrote. :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2015, 02:52:15 AM »
\

You are probably right in regards to some African tribes as some have tended to stay within a local proximity and haven't had much contacts with those outside their own tribe.
I'm not sure about Nordics since they are descended from Vikings who as we know, travelled around a fair amount so would have mixed with other groups they came in contact with.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2015, 03:00:34 AM »
LOL. Racism started in modern day America? Are you fucking retarded? Racism has been around for as long as humans have been around.

And LOL @ trying to portray worthless thugs like Duggan and Brown as innocent individuals. I’m not even white but can see so much nonsense in what you’ve wrote. :D

You being white, black, orange or purple in skin color is irrelevant to the discussion..."Oh and I am not even white" is a statement only a fool would use to offer as a counter argument.
What is relevant is having the intellectual capacity to understand the points mentioned in understanding the root causes of racism in history and the irony and hypocrisy of BNP members and the far right wing in recent times.

I am fully aware racism has existed since the inception of man kind in all cultures.
Which is why I stated "In Modern America".....perhaps I should have made it clearer for you.
Yes slavery was, is and always has been the defining point of American racism in history and America is a young nation which has a short history compared to many other cultures such as China.

You know absolutely nothing about Mark Duggan,........he was a good family man who was a victim of police brutality .......and no one gives a fuck about the botched  IPCC investigation....and Mark having a criminal record did not mean he wasn't innocent on that day....THAT is the point of the discussion....you don't shoot someone based in their priors or history...that then becomes Murder....plain and simple.

London spoke, it spoke loud and clear.

As for Brown, America spoke and it spoke loud and clear

The same will happen again every time their is brutality on the streets and mis-carriages of justice.

Just the same way as Joon spoke out and caused the Getbig riots when his account was illegally banned and set up.

Do you feel me fam. Mad ting init.