Author Topic: bb drugs that ill never use again..  (Read 14156 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
bb drugs that ill never use again..
« on: March 30, 2015, 07:14:07 AM »
ill never use: masteron, drive, winny, superdrol, dnp, eq, primo, clen and anything over a 350mg/ml concentration ever again.

got it narrowed down to: test(sust/prop), tren, deca, var(on the fence), dbol, drol, hgh, t3,ais, and slin

anyone else?

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: bb drugs that ill never use again..
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 07:34:59 AM »
probably wouldnt use deca again at 1.5g with tren at 1g

made me feel mega depressed.

preffer NPP anyway at 600mg

dont really like dbol.

dont really like tren E - weak sauce even at 1.2g

dont like DNP but probably would use it again

dont like clen but will definately be using it again soon.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 08:03:34 AM »
The only things I will ever use are

Test or Sust
Tren Ace
Deca
T3
Anavar or Anadrol
Maybe gh in the future

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:08 AM »
I don't know how anyone can use an oral like anadrol, superdrol, or dbol and want to ever use it again. Why would anyone want to get fat on steroids? Sure it goes away when you stop but psychologically, it sucks. Only exception is if your genetics don't make you retain much water (lucky bastard)

I'm on anadrol for the first time and it's fucking horrible. Makes me look fat and bloated all the time, and I know that will go away once I stop. I only eat clean nowadays so it has nothing to do with diet in my case. I'm only sticking with it because I don't want the time I've been on it to be a waste so I might as well get all the muscle from it I can until I run out.

All I will ever need again are test and tren. Both make me feel great and give me the look I want.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 10:39:24 AM »
I don't know how anyone can use an oral like anadrol, superdrol, or dbol and want to ever use it again. Why would anyone want to get fat on steroids? Sure it goes away when you stop but psychologically, it sucks. Only exception is if your genetics don't make you retain much water (lucky bastard)

I'm on anadrol for the first time and it's fucking horrible. Makes me look fat and bloated all the time, and I know that will go away once I stop. I only eat clean nowadays so it has nothing to do with diet in my case. I'm only sticking with it because I don't want the time I've been on it to be a waste so I might as well get all the muscle from it I can until I run out.

All I will ever need again are test and tren. Both make me feel great and give me the look I want.

oh yeah dbol and drol bloat the shit out of me. and yes I don't look as good on either. but I believe the strength increase and pump results in more real muscle being built in the end. providing you've got a good stack to back up the oral.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 10:45:44 AM »
oh yeah dbol and drol bloat the shit out of me. and yes I don't look as good on either. but I believe the strength increase and pump results in more real muscle being built in the end. providing you've got a good stack to back up the oral.

This is true and that's what I keep telling myself. Less than two weeks before I can end this anadrol nonsense. Can't wait!

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 10:54:03 AM »

I've never tried anadrol personally but the only reason I wanted to try it was because I know a lot of people that had good results. The only oral I would actually want to do is Anavar. Dbol is out of the question for me because I know I'll end up getting bad gyno and break out everywhere its almost like a pill of side effects for me so I will never try it

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 11:09:28 AM »
Igf1 lr.... Waste of money..

Basically all I'll do now are moderate doses of test e/ sus with decca.... Or prop and tren ace, if I can afford it a few ius of gh

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 11:25:10 AM »
Wintrol. Feel like shit on it.
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 11:51:42 AM »
This is true and that's what I keep telling myself. Less than two weeks before I can end this anadrol nonsense. Can't wait!

Just stop taking it now.  No reason to use it if you don't like it.

Anadrol makes me super bloated, but if i'm 10% BF or less i think it makes me look pretty swole in a good way.  I don't seem to suffer with extreme bloat like most people do, i can take a ton of Test/Deca/Dbol and still look pretty jacked with veins everywhere.

I'll probably never use Halo again, it makes me very irritable and always on edge.  DNP never used and never will.  Clen makes me have high anxiety and the shakes.  Tren gets my BP all jacked up these days, i haven't used it in a while but i really like the results.

8)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 11:59:44 AM »
Superdrol I will not use unless I get my nipple glands cut out its the only thing that ever fucked with me EQ too much goddamn oil for little bit it does. Right now at 750 test e 600deca 3-400npp and still gonna run dbol at 60 couple more weeks my diet is tight and doing shit ton of cardio and busting my ass staying lean and gaining weight plus strength going well.so far 2nd week on deca and npp

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 12:26:54 PM »
I've been feeling really lethargic and don't want to do anything or leave the house or see anyone or talk to anyone. Was running 750mg test 600mg deca 900mg eq 50dbol felt fine but since last week upped it to something around 2g+ test e 1.5g+ deca 700mg test prop 900mg eq 50mg dbol and feel weird don't want to do anything just lay around the house... Past 3 days off of work only thing I'll leave the house for is to eat or train almost as if feeling depressed. Damn anyone know what's going on? Maybe not even dose related but what the hell

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 12:47:29 PM »
What's the issue with Masterone?  Mast and Tren is like Ketchup and mustard.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »
I try to stay away from orals completely. They're liver toxic and only make you look good for a short period of time because all the size gains are temporary. Not worth it IMO.

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 01:29:25 PM »
Wintrol. Feel like shit on it.

I feel the same. I have unlimited access to pharmaceutical winstrol and never will use more shit. makes me feel terrible.
never will use more or clenbuterol and anadrol too.
I generally do not tolerate well the SERMs, but never ever will use nolvadex what makes me feel very bad: general feeling shitty, nosebleeds, eye bleeding, and also fever ...
I love testosterone, dianabol, nandrolone and especially Primobolan.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 01:48:39 PM »
What's the issue with Masterone?  Mast and Tren is like Ketchup and mustard.

just makes my prostate swell up. great drug to keep dry imo. family history of prostate issues also.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 02:29:44 PM »
I try to stay away from orals completely. They're liver toxic and only make you look good for a short period of time because all the size gains are temporary. Not worth it IMO.

Totally agree.
I might use some blackstone shit before the beach but thats it

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 02:44:43 PM »
"gains from orals are temporary" what a bunch of bullshit

sdrol m1t or methyltren put more muscle on you in 4 weeks than grams upon grams of test will.

everytime i run dnp i tell myself im not gonna run it again but a couple months after i always come back lol

wont ever use test prop again, waste of PIP
EQ probably neither, gave me wicked blood pressure
dbol sucks, bloat and itching nips

any other orals but sdrol mtren and m1t are a waste of liver health lol... might run anavar again
never tried winstrol, probably never will. maybe once to see what it does look wise.

blacktoppete

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 02:59:01 PM »
I've been feeling really lethargic and don't want to do anything or leave the house or see anyone or talk to anyone. Was running 750mg test 600mg deca 900mg eq 50dbol felt fine but since last week upped it to something around 2g+ test e 1.5g+ deca 700mg test prop 900mg eq 50mg dbol and feel weird don't want to do anything just lay around the house... Past 3 days off of work only thing I'll leave the house for is to eat or train almost as if feeling depressed. Damn anyone know what's going on? Maybe not even dose related but what the hell
Are you running a Ai or some Caber? Try to run some blood work. If not I would suggest donating a pint of blood  when running Eq.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 04:46:10 PM »
"gains from orals are temporary" what a bunch of bullshit

sdrol m1t or methyltren put more muscle on you in 4 weeks than grams upon grams of test will.

everytime i run dnp i tell myself im not gonna run it again but a couple months after i always come back lol

wont ever use test prop again, waste of PIP
EQ probably neither, gave me wicked blood pressure
dbol sucks, bloat and itching nips

any other orals but sdrol mtren and m1t are a waste of liver health lol... might run anavar again
never tried winstrol, probably never will. maybe once to see what it does look wise.
I've talked to a lot of people that took some superdrol at my gym and others I know do not get as good effects from superdrol as I do. Idk if their diet is that bad off or just don't respond to it. Even one guy I gave him my last half bottle of beastdrol for his powerlifting comp to add to whateverhere was taking and he didn't change at all but I did spot him squat 5 plates 5 reps ass to grass the next week I gave it to him lol his weight did. It go up though and he pretty much stay at 230ish but he actually does a pct and waits fucking like 12 weeks and the starts running 250mgs enanthate eod for his big bbing comp 16weeks out to compete around 210lbs he sais blew the fuck up to almost 250lbs lol in 7 weeks no ai either then Comes off been off few weeks he's 7 weeks out and looks tiny compared to how he should look is 228 and sais he is 9% but he looks more like 15 in a tank top to me and sais he running prop w mast to come in at 210lbs for 6 weeks . Sorry for the rant but I thought it was funny how he's planning stuff.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 01:22:35 AM »
I will never ever use test prop again. The pain/test flu is just unbearable to me. 
EQ im still debating, i like the veins the steady gains, appetite etc... But the sides arent really worth it for what it does. I find running tbol with it makes the anxiety sides completly vanish.

Things I dont want to use without having tried it : Dbol/anadrol (gyno/acne); DNP; anything water based (pip); winstrol (joint pain); any stupidly high concentrated stuff (pip)

not sure about deca/tren/npp never ran a 19-nor before, but definitly want to try  :)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 02:58:52 AM »
anadrol is awsome when your low BF it blows u up from within the muscle, you shouldnt look fat on anadrol

i like winny, helps with prog gyno. strength hardness i rate it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 05:12:56 AM »
Tren.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 08:38:42 AM »
Any oral, plus Anavar.  I jut don't trust Anavar is really anavar.  The raws are super expensive and when dealers are selling it for the same price as dbol then chances are its just dbol.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2015, 12:19:20 PM »

They aren't temporary. The water gained is, but not the muscle they build during that time span. The key is to not use orals for just 4 weeks like the fools say. They should be used at least 6-8 weeks so they have time in your body to grow muscle.