Author Topic: Heightened disposition for bloodclots/thrombosis & gear, any experiences?  (Read 1007 times)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
I have yet to use gear, but am not opposed to the idea of using in the future (for strength & size gain, not so much interested in cutting/diuretics).

Thing is, I have had bloodworks done and came back negative for all except factor 8, indicating my blood clots faster than 'normal'. Seeing as I already contracted deep vein thrombosis in one of my arms, despite being in overall good health as evident by doctor examination & MRI/CT scan, I was wondering what the experience of you guys was regarding bloodclotting? And what gear you'd advice for/against, if at all?

Stats:
89kg @1.78m & delusional  :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
dunno if gear actually affects blood clotting
i mean it increases RBC and makes your blood thicker...
tren makes my blood weird... wound healing is much delayed and wounds look weird when im on tren, like a black bloodcrust forms for 1 week before it actually starts healing.
i assume it has to do with t3 lowering effects though and somehow with collagen.
when i started using t3 with tren this went away about 80% and wounds started healing normally again.

id stay away from the typical RBC increasing drugs like tren, EQ and anadrol if i was you, but i havent put enough research into that to say for sure

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
tren makes my blood weird... wound healing is much delayed and wounds look weird when im on tren, like a black bloodcrust forms for 1 week before it actually starts healing.
i assume it has to do with t3 lowering effects though and somehow with collagen.
when i started using t3 with tren this went away about 80% and wounds started healing normally again.

id stay away from the typical RBC increasing drugs like tren, EQ and anadrol if i was you, but i havent put enough research into that to say for sure

Thanks for the response, staying away from RBC increasing stuff is a goodcall is my guess.

Thing that had me worried was the recurring question regarding possible steroid use when I was being handled for the thrombosis, implying there is apparently a causal relationship. The following article puts forward a mild linkage between acute thrombosis and androgenic steroids;
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1921773

Hence why I'm interested in the experiences of people who are currently on gear. 

oni

• Getbig IV

I have elevated platelets
RBC is normal though
WBC through the roof!

Big Slice

• Getbig II
Rookies