Author Topic: Ron , there is racism in this thread ,delete ASAP  (Read 25715 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: WYHI ? ( mudshark edition )
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2015, 07:06:36 AM »
I always laugh at this curious situation. White guys will blame it on black guys having STDs or being dirty. Fact is most American hetero black men don't have STDs and are not dirty. The truth is on AVERAGE, we are stronger, faster, have bigger genitals, higher sex drive, more testosterone, more masculine etc...ON AVERAGE.  Women aren't stupid they know this. They naturally are curious and once they get a taste don't want to return to lame dicks...excuse me AVERAGE dicks and I'm not just talking size. It's our essence. This is the one thing going that drives you guys nuts. It of course goes even deeper than this but I don't feel like typing it all out.  It's all about race. Whites want to protect the their place in this planet. Blacks can annihilate them genetically. We are the genetically dominant of  the planet. Whites are the genetically recessive on the planet and they're trying to protect it being 1/8th of the people of on the planet. Finally, it comes to good old fashioned insecurity.  You guys are afraid you can't please your woman right after a Hebrew has been in her. It's true in most cases.  I don't want your bitches. Had them. They're good. I like Hebrew women much better.

Have a great Getbig day.

blacks are not stronger and dont have bigger genitals.The fact that you mus ducks believe this crap is hilarious.Strongest guys on the planet are white thats a fact.Biggest dick on record white man in new york also fact.You might be faster but who gives a fuck,why wouldnt you be running from lions and what not allday.Also i love when black people claum they are all these things,all i ever have to say in response is mudhut.You mudducks carry all aorts of viruses as you are a gross bunch of whatever you ares.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2015, 07:07:27 AM »
Crackers, you tell me that you see this beauty at the club... and you walk away?

See her? Only if she smiles!

All jokes aside I can see she has nice facial features but I have zero attraction to her at all. Black chicks don't do it for me.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2015, 07:10:47 AM »
Crackers, you tell me that you see this beauty at the club... and you walk away?

That is disgusting on many levels

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2015, 07:11:25 AM »
See her? Only if she smiles!

If she were with me... she'd be smiling alright.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2015, 07:14:59 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2015, 07:16:32 AM »
Oh, I'm sorry Billy.

I hope I didn't make you cry.

Whereas I made a valid point you made a fool of yourself.  If I didn't think you were joking I would have little problem with your self imposed insults (e.g., the above quoted dross).  The question remains my childish young friend, is this.

Would you be able to understand anything said above a 3rd grade level.  My Labratard does.  And he's black.   ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2015, 07:43:40 AM »
Way to go Princess L and OMR. Thanks for doing your job.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2015, 08:28:42 AM »
Way to go Princess L and OMR. Thanks for doing your job.

Wiggs was being pretty racist. I guess they sorted it though because he shut up pretty quick.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2015, 09:33:16 AM »
LOL what, nothing a muddite can say can hurt a superior.

The only thing darkies can do that hurt people in todays society is what they do on a regular basis, assault people, rape people, rap etc.

Just because YOU think something is true, does not MAKE it true Wiggenstein! :D

How can anyone be pissed by that fairytale you daydream so much about? It's a fantasy of yours , nothing else.

Generally speaking.
Are blacks better at running? (in general) Yes.

Do they have closer affinity with chimps? (in general) Yes.

Will they be able to get their revenge on the white people and take over in the future despite their subpar intelligence? (in general) No.

They're too stupid and the closest thing to teamwork they have (when they're not in prison or killing eachother) is the Black Panthers.  :D ;D

THAT's the Truth my Negroid friend.

And this guy is still allowed to post on here?

Wiggs was being pretty racist. I guess they sorted it though because he shut up pretty quick.

Wiggs isn't racist.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2015, 09:50:28 AM »
And this guy is still allowed to post on here?

Wiggs isn't racist.

Your  certain huh? Perhaps you should study history. Because the Greeks got their knowledge from the Black Egyptians and the Black Moors civilized you again during the dark ages. You people steal shit and pass it off as your own. Let's not forget are the  biggest Iiars, thieves and murders of  this planet.  Your Time Is Up Soon... Can't wait.

Sounds pretty racist to me...

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2015, 09:55:19 AM »
Sounds pretty racist to me...

NO.  black people can't be racist.  at least that's what the TV tells me.  so it must be true.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2015, 09:56:17 AM »
NO.  black people can't be racist.  at least that's what the TV tells me.  so it must be true.

A colour TV?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2015, 10:12:47 AM »
A colour TV?

yes.  I'm not racist.  I have a color tv. 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2015, 10:26:56 AM »
yes.  I'm not racist.  I have a color tv. 

I bet it has a massive remote.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2015, 10:29:33 AM »
blacks are not stronger and dont have bigger genitals.The fact that you mus ducks believe this crap is hilarious.Strongest guys on the planet are white thats a fact.Biggest dick on record white man in new york also fact.You might be faster but who gives a fuck,why wouldnt you be running from lions and what not allday.Also i love when black people claum they are all these things,all i ever have to say in response is mudhut.You mudducks carry all aorts of viruses as you are a gross bunch of whatever you ares.

When blacks like Wiggs are listing their "superiority" the list never contains intelligence, aptitude, discipline, kindness, caring, morals, responsibility, accountability, family values, etc. It's always , "we be jumpin' high and gots gold chains and rims."

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2015, 02:15:08 PM »
Whereas I made a valid point you made a fool of yourself.  If I didn't think you were joking I would have little problem with your self imposed insults (e.g., the above quoted dross).  The question remains my childish young friend, is this.

Would you be able to understand anything said above a 3rd grade level.  My Labratard does.  And he's black.   ;D

I have no fucking idea why I've warranted so much of your attention.

Are you having a heavy flow day?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2015, 03:18:47 PM »

I'm going to have to tell it like it is. From them being mutated albinos that were civilized by Africans twice and everything else. Trust me,

"civilized Africans"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ebola is just latest example of that "civilization''  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2015, 04:11:25 PM »

Wiggzy A U originated from NIGERia or NIG_R  ???

2 of Africas "highly" developed countries  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2015, 04:15:43 PM »

Every time when I visit good old U-S-A, I see more & more American  NIGERians asking for coins  ::) WHY is that Wiggzy  ???

BooRadley

« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2015, 07:40:37 PM »
When blacks like Wiggs are listing their "superiority" the list never contains intelligence, aptitude, discipline, kindness, caring, morals, responsibility, accountability, family values, etc. It's always , "we be jumpin' high and gots gold chains and rims."

The revisionist history is laughable too.

Blacks are constantly showing their average sub 90 IQ. They do all the work for us.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Ron , there is racism in this thread ,delete ASAP
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2015, 09:17:01 PM »
Wiggs is just dropping logic and truth bombs and getbig can't handle it.
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2015, 09:33:51 PM »
Blacks—In 2013, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,147.2 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported cases of chlamydia among black women was 5.8 times the rate among white women (1,491.7 and 258.5 per 100,000 females, respectively) (Table 11B and Figure N). The chlamydia rate among black men was almost eight times the rate among white men (771.1 and 99.4 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).
Rates of reported cases of chlamydia were highest for blacks aged 15–19 and 20–24 years in 2013 (Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among black females aged 15–19 years was 6,907.6 cases per 100,000 females, which was five times the rate among white females in the same age group (1,383.3 per 100,000 females). The rate among black women aged 20–24 years was 4.1 times the rate among white women in the same age group (Table 11B).
Similar racial disparities in reported chlamydia rates exist among men. Among males aged 15–19 years, the rate among blacks was 9.5 times the rate among whites (Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among black men aged 20–24 years was 5.5 times the rate among white men of the same age group (3,282.5 and 594.0 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2015, 09:36:51 PM »
According to the BJS non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the prison and jail population in 2009, while non-Hispanic whites were 34.2%, and Hispanics (of any race) 20.6%. The incarceration rate of black males was over six times higher than that of white males, with a rate of 4,749 per 100,000 US residents.[18][19][20]

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2015, 09:37:37 PM »
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000). Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33][34][35]

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2015, 09:39:18 PM »
Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent, followed by Hispanics at 26.6 percent and whites at 9.9 percent. 45.8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, compared to 14.5 percent of white children.