Author Topic: Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me  (Read 33507 times)

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
Re: Josh using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2015, 10:58:47 PM »

Ahhhhhhh........finally he sees.  :)

tried to tell you so many times my friend.

Yes you did big bro.

I am too trusting...... sometimes to a fault and people try to take advantage of that.

But its calm ...

I am happy with who I am as a person and that is all that matters.

Other have to live with themselves.

Vegas July 2015, Joon & Groink Show at Bellagio.

Lets make it happen.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2015, 11:02:38 PM »
Junior is all over the place re friends and loyalty. If we subtract the negatives from the positives I guess he doesn't have any friends on this forum.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2015, 11:04:14 PM »
had no idea about this until you mentioned it here, lol!
Will trade you a cock pick for a pussy shot?
?

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2015, 11:06:42 PM »
Junior is all over the place re friends and loyalty. If we subtract the negatives from the positives I guess he doesn't have any friends on this forum.

Yes because talking to guys and gals all the way across the world on Whatsapp or Viber instantly makes them your "friends"  ::)

"friends on an internet forum"....lol......

I am very picky who I am friends with in real life and who has my loyalty or not.

Not much of a fuck's given with penpals.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2015, 11:11:07 PM »
Yes because talking to guys and gals all the way across the world on Whatsapp or Viber instantly makes them your "friends"  ::)

"friends on an internet forum"....lol......

I am very picky who I am friends with in real life and who has my loyalty or not.

Not much of a fuck's given with penpals.

You used to be fond of Booty and supported her. Lately not so much. What is the deal?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2015, 11:28:37 PM »
You used to be fond of Booty and supported her. Lately not so much. What is the deal?
I told junior that I suspected he was behind the fakechestguy at one stage or had previously shared that account. He tells us all that he has 700 gimmicks. Junior denied it and told me it was an Aussie hairdresser that was behind the fakechestguy account. Then junior told me it was bigmc and I know that it wasn't.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2015, 11:51:19 PM »
I told junior that I suspected he was behind the fakechestguy at one stage or had previously shared that account. He tells us all that he has 700 gimmicks. Junior denied it and told me it was an Aussie hairdresser that was behind the fakechestguy account. Then junior told me it was bigmc and I know that it wasn't.

When someone either tells you two different things or you read two different stories then you have to conclude you can't trust much of what that person says.

Junior and I had a few interesting talks on the phone. Later he or someone using his account posted that I was boring. LOL. Then he

turned on me on this forum during one of his episodes. Recently he was going to finance me to sue bigmc for defamation. Nothing happened

and bigmc came running back to Junior with his sorry tail between his legs.

We have no idea what is real and what is bs from these gimmicks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2015, 12:40:39 AM »
When someone either tells you two different things or you read two different stories then you have to conclude you can't trust much of what that person says.

Junior and I had a few interesting talks on the phone. Later he or someone using his account posted that I was boring. LOL. Then he

turned on me on this forum during one of his episodes. Recently he was going to finance me to sue bigmc for defamation. Nothing happened

vincent you my have noticed i just  ignore you now

you cant complain repeatedly to the mods then keep having digs at me

its not cricket Vincent not cricket at all

:)

T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2015, 12:47:46 AM »
vincent you my have noticed i just  ignore you now

you cant complain repeatedly to the mods then keep having digs at me

its not cricket Vincent not cricket at all

:)

Junior keeps bringing you up in his posts. So I am entitled to discuss those posts and give my opinion. Don't exaggerate the number of times I reported your posts

for defamation. Even Junior agrees with me that you did defame me.

What bothers me is how you 'allow' Junior to bag your good friend Booty. That isn't being cool. You post in this thread to me and not to him or the others who aren't so nice to her.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2015, 12:54:31 AM »
Junior keeps bringing you up in his posts. So I am entitled to discuss those posts and give my opinion. Don't exaggerate the number of times I reported your posts

What bothers me is how you 'allow' Junior to bag your good friend Booty. That isn't being cool. You post in this thread to me and not to him or the others who aren't so nice to her.

Bigmc is a good friend and has always had my back. Don't attack bigmc and accuse  him of not having my back because he does.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2015, 12:55:09 AM »
bigmc and I are friends.

I really don't give a fuck

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2015, 01:05:20 AM »

so you are entitled to give your opinion on me

but if I retaliate you go running to the mods

seems fair

carry on  :)

T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2015, 01:07:15 AM »
I like the way threads get derailed on Getbig. I am completely innocent of all charges here!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2015, 01:16:37 AM »
Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me

I hate to break it to you, but you already did that better than anyone here ever could.
Ψ

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Josh using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2015, 01:58:41 AM »
U see getbig is useless btw have you checked my youtube do u like my songs? I want to tap those tits
LMAO

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2015, 02:13:48 AM »
I hate to break it to you, but you already did that better than anyone here ever could.

X1000

A resourceful friend showed me what goes on inside her account.  it's ALL about her pics, what people say abouit her pics (I've never seen someone fish for compliments so pathetically....BEG is the correct term)  her making excuses for her pics, calling people stalkers and haters if they don't kiss her ass enough about her pics.

and a few pics of Arnold and some black girl

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2015, 02:17:27 AM »

X1000

A resourceful friend showed me what goes on inside her account.  it's ALL about her pics, what people say abouit her pics (I've never seen someone fish for compliments so pathetically....BEG is the correct term)  her making excuses for her pics, calling people stalkers and haters if they don't kiss her ass enough about her pics.

and a few pics of Arnold and some black girl
Josh made a fake account months ago and then posted how he was disappointed in me for not having anything to post on getbig. My Private Facebook  is very conservative and I mostly like other people's posts. I was told that you were all over my page too. I was sick at the time and didn't pay enough attention to the fake profile and it slipped in. I have never called anyone a hater on my Facebook. It's extremely low key. I know you are definitely making that stuff up.

Onezy

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2015, 02:24:12 AM »
Old people arguing about facebook

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2015, 02:27:04 AM »
I really don't give a fuck

Said everyone

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2015, 02:40:20 AM »
I am done with this thread. The fake profile has been reported.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2015, 04:37:27 AM »
I am done with this thread. The fake profile has been reported.

I am not trying to jump on the booty bashing bandwagon but some of the things mentioned are spot on.

So I spend nearly 8 months talking to you every single day on the phone for hours and hours listening to your nonsense, giving you advice and being supportive and generally nice person when no one else was making various plans which you know about.

And you wanna spit it back into my face by accusing me of being a gimmick who openly  talked about molesting your daughter.

Would you not be upset if someone did that to you?

You are essentially calling  a real life mate a pedo there...... hope you realize that ain't cool.

Same way how you just accused Josh of making fake FB account that had NOTHING to do with him.

And then you find out the truth cos "chaos" word is good enough and now you are "done" with this thread.

Throw mud when it suits you, hope it sticks and if it doesn't just walk away.....hmmmm.......OK.

Where is my apology?

Where is Josh's apology?

As for mine don't bother it would be pretty meaningless to me at this stage.

Good luck to you and Bigmc.

But my mates and I are pretty fucking loyal bunch.

Can't say the same about you.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2015, 04:39:55 AM »

Vince, you're simply trying to egg bigmc on in order for him to fight Booty's battles.

I don't see the need to incite him, as all posts within this thread have been pretty tame.

Ultimately, there is no guarantee that a member from this site decided to create a "Fake" profile under Booty's likeness. Booty is known across various forums and it simply could be a stalker from anywhere.

Frankly, I don't even think this thread deserves to be on the G&O, but will leave it be to see what becomes of it.

My advice to everyone on Facebook who has suffered from a fake profile, if you haven't done so already:

Make profile private
Don't just accept anyone as your buddies, unless you've met them
Make sure your privacy settings for pictures only allows for actual friends to see your pictures
Don't post so many pictures on the forums, as there are many weirdos that will do who knows what with them
Report the fake profile - Facebook is pretty good at removing fake profiles
All else fails, contract one of these companies whose job is to remove traces of you on the internet

"1"

P.S. I am not Facebook expert, as I barely use my account.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2015, 04:41:39 AM »
Josh made a fake account months ago and then posted how he was disappointed in me for not having anything to post on getbig. My Private Facebook  is very conservative and I mostly like other people's posts. I was told that you were all over my page too. I was sick at the time and didn't pay enough attention to the fake profile and it slipped in. I have never called anyone a hater on my Facebook. It's extremely low key. I know you are definitely making that stuff up.

And who told you about that? And who gave you the heads about Donny's FB?

I think if you were honest you would admit it was me.

The thanks I got?

Being called Fakechestguy....a guy who talked about molesting your daughter.

Thanks love

Cheers.

Real nice

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2015, 04:46:51 AM »
And who told you about that? And who gave you the heads about Donny's FB?

I think if you were honest you would admit it was me.

The thanks I got?

Being called Fakechestguy....a guy who talked about molesting your daughter.

Thanks love

Cheers.

Real nice

Yes it was you who told me about that.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2015, 04:49:17 AM »

Vincent please keep it real and don't try and manipulate and twist things to have digs at Bigmc and gain political advantage...this is what I don't like about you.....you trying to be clever

Whatever differences me and Bigmc may have had recently as least I know the bloke isn't scared to having a discussion to resolve them and doesn't hide behind computer screen chating shit.

I am not agreeing with everything that he has done.

Just as I don't agree with things that you have done.

My honest thoughts are both of you can be bad as each other at times.

The reason my opinion changed about you had ZERO to do with him and everything to do with you being and absolute arsehole on my forum , pissing many people off, constant negativity.

If you recall I also offered to finance Bigmc at one stage to sue you for defaming Arnold.

So i wouldn't get too comfortable just cos me and him had a tiff.

I would suggest you stop winding him up.

He hasn't talked much about you recently at all from what I can see.