Author Topic: Picked up a few new toys  (Read 5587 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Picked up a few new toys
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 07:19:40 PM »
That block looks like Allen Street just outside of Lubbock. I'll be seeing you real soon tough guy.
 :D

Lol please don't hurt me! I'm a nice guy!!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2015, 07:23:38 PM »
U might be a redneck

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 07:26:09 PM »
Just noticed the lawn, WTF MIke, LOL!!!! When the people around you have a nice lawn you should keep yours up. You may not care, but your neighbours must really not like you for that. But then again, a real bodybuilder has no time for that shit...

Could be a good time to cut the grass with your shirt off and work on that tan. Make a video of it, the schmoes may notice and offer you money for some sort of jerk off video's so you could afford some good GH for your next show!

I used to f'in hate yard work so much as a kid, will never, ever live where I gotta cut grass, I just smoke it...
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 07:27:21 PM »
Just noticed the lawn, WTF MIke, LOL!!!! When the people around you have a nice lawn you should keep yours up. You may not care, but your neighbours must really not like you for that. But then again, a real bodybuilder has no time for that shit...

Could be a good time to cut the grass with your shirt off and work on that tan. Make a video of it, the schmoes may notice and offer you money for some sort of jerk off video's so you could afford some good GH for your next show!

I used to f'in hate yard work so much as a kid, will never, ever live where I gotta cut grass, I just smoke it...

Navy Mikes house bringing down the property value of the whole neighborhood.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2015, 07:30:57 PM »

It does, not to be mean, but it's not fair to the others. May as well park the truck on the lawn Redneck style!

If it's not one thing, it's another to bust Mike's balls, lol...
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2015, 07:55:05 PM »
Mike might be my favorite getbigger now.

Manscapes, but won't landscape.
Holding a gallon of water in his glutes, but his yard hasn't been watered in months.
Neglects his limbs with both trees and physique alike.

Cool rides.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2015, 07:56:41 PM »
It does, not to be mean, but it's not fair to the others. May as well park the truck on the lawn Redneck style!

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna mow their front lawn.
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2015, 04:46:52 AM »
I had a 1969 Mustang in high school. There has been so many bad years of Mustangs. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2015, 05:15:26 AM »
Hate those foxbody mustangs, so ugly , who cares if it's fast, can't out run ugly and low rent quality! Screams low class ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2015, 05:21:59 AM »
Thanks man. My first car was a 89 gt very. Loved it. I always wanted one. This one is super clean no Ac or heater I have the heater box/core we will see if I ever feel like ripping the dash apart to put it togeather. This thing hold value really well. For a super clean one with heads and cam you look between 10-13k!  I'll just build mine up as I can after a turbo kit tune and clutch/aluminum fly wheel I don't think I'll need much more in a street car it will be a low 11sec on drag radials.  It weighs like 2400lb or somthing insanely low like that

Cool looking cars!

Mike, looky here buddy.

You have a smokin' hot wife, house, and some awesome rides.
You're a Navy vet , going to school for a new career path.

Please consider getting out of competitive bodybuilding.
I'm 100% serious . Just workout, look good for the wife and ENJOY the life you're building.
Trying to do more contests and buying drug cycles is only taking way from the real things of value in your life .

FYI, my own financial security and career consistently got better , AFTER I hung up my posing thong.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2015, 07:27:29 AM »

Nothing i enjoy more than mowing a lawn,the smell of the fresh cut grass,the way it looks when done.Great times.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2015, 07:48:10 AM »
Another bodybuilder ruining the neighborhood. ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2015, 07:49:52 AM »
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna mow their front lawn.

I distinctly remember a getbigger posting as Chad  Mower a few years ago.
Funny fuk.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2015, 07:50:39 AM »
Mike might be my favorite getbigger now.

Manscapes, but won't landscape.
Holding a gallon of water in his glutes, but his yard hasn't been watered in months.
Neglects his limbs with both trees and physique alike.

Cool rides.

Haha oh that it good

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2015, 07:51:45 AM »

Lol I'm going to go landscape the yard up just so get big will get off my ass lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2015, 08:11:38 AM »
Lol I'm going to go landscape the yard up just so get big will get off my ass lol

Haha! Gotta water it after and cut like every 5 days... But which is worse, having burned out lawn like that, or the full grown jungle type? Jungle type attracts bugs and shit, so guess you're "less annoying" with the burned out lawn. But how do you keep a green lawn in texas?
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2015, 08:13:46 AM »
Hey guys well with trying to down size I sold the Lexus and bought a 89 5 speed mustang coupe. I had some play money and picked up a on3 70mm turbo kit, gt40 heads and edelbrok intake. Shooting for 400-450 rwhp on a stock short block and cam

I decided being back in Texas and the wife really wanted on I grabed a 2006 4x4 z71.  It's got a little lift wheels and tires and flow masters. Runs great. I just put byes black diamond headlight, hid and led tail lights and will leave it stock for her.

I'm excited to put the 5.0 togeather and will get some dyno videos hopfully within a month
You are the most annoying shovel head on this site.  You bought these with government money that you essentially stole.  I still think you are mentally disabled, but don't deserve the payout from Uncle Sam one bit.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2015, 10:32:44 AM »
Hey guys well with trying to down size I sold the Lexus and bought a 89 5 speed mustang coupe. I had some play money and picked up a on3 70mm turbo kit, gt40 heads and edelbrok intake. Shooting for 400-450 rwhp on a stock short block and cam

I decided being back in Texas and the wife really wanted on I grabed a 2006 4x4 z71.  It's got a little lift wheels and tires and flow masters. Runs great. I just put byes black diamond headlight, hid and led tail lights and will leave it stock for her.

I'm excited to put the 5.0 togeather and will get some dyno videos hopfully within a month

Cool cars, but please take care of your yard.  Contact Johnson Falcon for any botanical queries?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2015, 10:35:27 AM »
Y'all don't understand Texas weather the last two months....it has literally been like Seattle here.  

My yard is typically first class in our neighborhood and mine looks just as bad.  

Literally it's been nonstop rain and drizzle for at least 6 weeks straight....day and night.....yards all over South Texas look exactly like this LOL!!

Can't treat for weeds because it's either too cold, constantly raining or both.   Within the few days the rain and drizzle has stopped and it's warming so yards can be groomed again.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2015, 10:36:38 AM »
You are the most annoying shovel head on this site.  You bought these with government money that you essentially stole.  I still think you are mentally disabled, but don't deserve the payout from Uncle Sam one bit.

Fuck off TA you worthless twink.. Go eat to ryou TA principles and get on bodybuilding.com with all the other guys that think they know what there doing and look like shit

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2015, 10:37:42 AM »
Y'all don't understand Texas weather the last two months....it has literally been like Seattle here.  

My yard is typically first class in our neighborhood and mine looks just as bad.  

Literally it's been nonstop rain and drizzle for at least 6 weeks straight....day and night.....yards all over South Texas look exactly like this LOL!!

Can't treat for weeds because it's either too cold, constantly raining or both.   Within the few days the rain and drizzle has stopped and it's warming so yards can be groomed again.

yep you get it its been terrible that ws just the first day I could take a pic of the cars  without the weather being terrible

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2015, 10:39:34 AM »
yep you get it its been terrible that ws just the first day I could take a pic of the cars  without the weather being terrible

Yep, washed my truck for the first time in months this week.   Got out and pulled a few weeds and said forget it I'm just sprayin and waitin for them to die.

Your yard looks Texas stylish right now!!

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2015, 10:45:03 AM »
Yep, washed my truck for the first time in months this week.   Got out and pulled a few weeds and said forget it I'm just sprayin and waitin for them to die.

Your yard looks Texas stylish right now!!

I mowed it last week came back home this weekend and it like like shit again. This week weather and humidity makes it so weeds van literally grow 6" in a day

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2015, 10:45:12 AM »

That is not a lawn.  It's a weed bed.  I fail to see a blade of grass in that mess.
:

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2015, 10:47:14 AM »
That is not a lawn.  It's a weed bed.  I fail to see a blade of grass in that mess.

You ain't wrong LOL, but literally 95% of the yards I see are like this...mine included....weed invested.   

Like Mike said the weeds can literally grow several inches in a day.....can't keep ahead of them with the weather....sucks.