Author Topic: I thought I spilled over  (Read 10176 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I thought I spilled over
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2015, 10:27:59 PM »
I suspect she lost A LOT of weight and was proud of herself and wanted to step on stage.

Nonetheless, she should have been better conditioned.
X

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2015, 01:07:51 AM »
I'd still bang her...she is most likely crazy

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2015, 01:12:27 AM »
What a heifer.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2015, 01:24:26 AM »
Just a little layer of water...should be fine after lowering her carb intake...

No seriously, her whole shape is disgusting, especially her ass, I like fat asses from time to time but that shape bah.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2015, 01:44:05 AM »
Shizzo was her prep guru.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2015, 01:55:30 AM »
Holy-big apple pie-fuck :-X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2015, 03:11:49 AM »
Personally I think people that get on stage like this are either delusional OR they're just trying to get over a fear.
Well we know you werent afraid.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2015, 03:22:10 AM »
Well we know you werent afraid.

LOL, booooommm :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2015, 04:12:39 AM »
I saw this girl back stage and I was like oh please tell me your joking. Please don't step on stage like that. I kinda felt bad for her. Then I foundthis is her 3rd show and well she does it to her self..
Finally a women for Jason Genova.  They could share their mutual self delusion.

V

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2015, 04:27:25 AM »
Looks like a fat barmaid from the local pub skipped her nightly fish supper for a week and threw on a bikini and some fake tan and stepped on stage.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2015, 07:29:20 AM »
You look good but the top 10 looks really really good. I could see you right up there in the top 15 out of 26 people

Wait - so you think that YOU looked good? You can't be seriously dogging other competitors when you came in looking horrible...  No fucking way would I have said a damn thing if any of my contest preps would have resulted in me looking the way you did...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2015, 08:44:43 AM »
Wait - so you think that YOU looked good? You can't be seriously dogging other competitors when you came in looking horrible...  No fucking way would I have said a damn thing if any of my contest preps would have resulted in me looking the way you did...

Post pics of these impressive contest preps, recent studies indicate your an anonymous picture defecient gimmick of homosexual proportions.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2015, 08:47:37 AM »
Post pics of these impressive contest preps, recent studies indicate your an anonymous picture defecient gimmick of homosexual proportions.

You forget that the trainer's camera tends to malfunction.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2015, 08:53:19 AM »
I suspect she lost A LOT of weight and was proud of herself and wanted to step on stage.

Nonetheless, she should have been better conditioned.

Nope that's wgar I thought but she's on my ig and she's always been chunky. Never super large and lost a lot of wieght.  That's the way she always looks

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2015, 08:59:42 AM »
Nope that's wgar I thought but she's on my ig and she's always been chunky. Never super large and lost a lot of wieght.  That's the way she always looks

Should consider PL'ing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2015, 11:27:01 AM »
CORN
 :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2015, 11:31:50 AM »

Kind of ironic that you cry when I make fun of you, yet post up a picture of a woman on here who you know will get verbally berated and destroyed.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, so no surprise.  :D :D
X

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2015, 01:29:10 PM »
CORN
 :P
She ate all the creamed corn.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2015, 04:15:14 PM »
Kind of ironic that you cry when I make fun of you, yet post up a picture of a woman on here who you know will get verbally berated and destroyed.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, so no surprise.  :D :D

No your relentless to the point it pethic.  I never called her names, was overly mean. Just said she fat and it was sad to watch her go on stage. People laughed and loud. Yet she keeps doing it.

You don't know me, never meet me. No nothing about me but yet relentlessly go after anything I post in. I'm sure you will have some smartass come back to what is MY observation telling me how I'm wrong in some way or another like I give two fucks what some guy who has never contributed anything useful to this forum has to think. but please write a long rebuttal to this because you have to alway be the smartest guy in the "thread"   So I'll save you the effort.

You win. Your better then me. What I just wrote is all lies  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2015, 04:16:47 PM »
No your relentless to the point it pethic.  I never called her names, was overly mean. Just said she fat and it was sad to watch her go on stage. People laughed and loud. Yet she keeps doing it.

You don't know me, never meet me. No nothing about me but yet relentlessly go after anything I post in. I'm sure you will have some smartass come back to what is MY observation telling me how I'm wrong in some way or another like I give two fucks what some guy who has never contributed anything useful to this forum has to think. but please write a long rebuttal to this because you have to alway be the smartest guy in the "thread"   So I'll save you the effort.

Meltdown.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2015, 05:52:42 PM »
Meltdown.

A meltdown is me cussing and lossing my shit, saying I'll never come back. What that is me just saying fuck SF I get it. You don't like me or what ever but ever single post you have to say your two cents.. I don't care what you think and no ones else does..   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2015, 05:55:47 PM »
Meltdown.

Yes, yes, Navy Mike with his racist posts and making fun of this women, but thats all good for him.  :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2015, 06:02:44 PM »

Is it "pethic?" Or "pathetic?"  :D "No?" or "Know?"

As if anyone really contributes to this forum, except Ironmeister with his photoshops. Other than that, its a hodgepodge of racism and sexism by most members. Yes, great contributions.  :-X

And why do I care about contributing anything "useful" to a bodybuilding forum that is filled with a bunch of loony bins? lol. I come here to joke around and have fun. I have no intentions of contributing anything "useful." I don't contemplate what I am going to write, to ensure that I am contributing something "useful."

You don't give two fucks, yet you respond to me lol.   :D
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2015, 06:19:30 PM »
Yes, yes, Navy Mike with his racist posts and making fun of this women, but thats all good for him.  :-\

So we can make fun of someone like Branch who's training his ass off, but we can't make fun of this chubby cheesecake factory? Double standards of peace...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2015, 06:22:54 PM »
So we can make fun of someone like Branch who's training his ass off, but we can't make fun of this chubby cheesecake factory? Double standards of peace...
As a rule of thumb, I try to make fun of everyone equally.