Author Topic: Ron , there is racism in this thread ,delete ASAP  (Read 25707 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Ron , there is racism in this thread ,delete ASAP
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2015, 09:44:08 PM »
Solid facts wiggs.  Every source I referenced is from a .gov

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2015, 09:44:52 PM »
Navy Mike, PhD, Statistics, Statistician at Harvard University
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2015, 09:52:41 PM »
Navy Mike, PhD, Statistics, Statistician at Harvard University

Lol no but I will say school has taught me to check my references first Before you quote thrm

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2015, 09:58:14 PM »
lol at the title change. Ron loves this kind of stuff on getbig. That's why his mods don't delete it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: WYHI ? ( mudshark edition )
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2015, 10:09:55 PM »

When I see things like these I feel like there still is racism towards black people behind the cuckolding world"...

The subliminal message is that she is humiliating herself by making public that she was fucked by black guys.

Why don't just say She was fucked by 3  young handsome men and leave the ethnic description aside ?

Doesn't work  same way right ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH   BE YE KE
e

Right on . The slut is oozing racism. If I were a black man, I'd definitely be insulted. Heck, I still fine her sign holding comments disgusting. She's a whore and a stupid slut. There are no two ways about it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2015, 10:28:12 PM »
lol at the title change. Ron loves this kind of stuff on getbig. That's why his mods don't delete it.

HaHa. Title change

Che: don't start none, won't be none

But since you started it; you gotta let it play out. This is getbig. What the hell did you think was gonna happen?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2015, 10:35:58 PM »
HaHa. Title change

Che: don't start none, won't be none

But since you started it; you gotta let it play out. This is getbig. What the hell did you think was gonna happen?
It was an innocent WYHI thread , it wasn't about  black vs white , prison , IQ , who has the biggest cock ........................ ....

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2015, 10:45:28 PM »
It was an innocent WYHI thread , it wasn't about  black vs white , prison , IQ , who has the biggest cock ........................ ....

This is getbig. Every thread will degenerate into a cock debate

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2015, 11:04:27 PM »

You can delete your account if you dont like here. Go to http://www.thecoli.com/threads this neegul forums and chat with your friends about anything you want.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2015, 09:42:58 AM »
Racism was invented by the original hebrews to hold the white man down.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2015, 03:03:02 PM »
1 (yeah ,0NE) Abo kid was adopted in Australia in the last 5 years (NO BS here) & 1000's of Asian kids by white AU couples .

Huge posters on Darwin city buses : seeking homes for Abo kids (Abo mom & dad booze & do fuck all, no coins 4 kids food )

Abos in AU, get free brand new build homes ..........believe it or not ..........

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2015, 03:15:19 PM »

When I see things like these I feel like there still is racism towards black people behind the cuckolding world"...

The subliminal message is that she is humiliating herself by making public that she was fucked by black guys.

Why don't just say She was fucked by 3  young handsome men and leave the ethnic description aside ?

Doesn't work  same way right ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH   BE YE KE

the humiliation aspect is in your own mind and exposes your OWN racism.....whats REALLY going on here is that she's bragging to her friends that she was able to take on three BIG BLACK DICKS by herself......you think white girls don't talk about banging black guys to experience the BBC???.....the humiliation comes from white guys who don't understand why white women have this inner craving to bang black guys....they feel like they can't hold on to their own women.........the white girls want the challenge of taking on a really big dick and having that feeling of being totally filled up

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2015, 05:41:02 PM »
the humiliation aspect is in your own mind and exposes your OWN racism.....whats REALLY going on here is that she's bragging to her friends that she was able to take on three BIG BLACK DICKS by herself......you think white girls don't talk about banging black guys to experience the BBC???.....the humiliation comes from white guys who don't understand why white women have this inner craving to bang black guys....they feel like they can't hold on to their own women.........the white girls want the challenge of taking on a really big dick and having that feeling of being totally filled up

Nah...They just want to be a single mom on welfare for the rest of their lives or perhaps hope that the kid grows up to be high yellow and bleaches her hair blonde but still does the "one drop rule" on the way to a career in what now passes for singing.

As for having a big penis?  Nope.  Not me.  Hate to disappoint you or any other nellie here.  Years ago I had two friends that had that as a part of their repertoire .  The first lad would regularly humiliate bragging black guys backstage at bodybuilding competitions.  He and his wife ultimately divorced.  She said it freaking hurt to have intercourse.   After they divorced he even tried dating some very beautiful black women and they couldn't handle it due to the pain factor.  He was American but with parents of Italian birth.  Big dude all around with a superb physique.  The other guy was also white.  Could not go to Black's Beach in San Diego without attracting attention.

Not from the women, sadly.  Not a problem as he was very happily married to a woman.  So then, what is the moral of the story?

If you are going to brag about something for an entire race it had better be more historically significant that a big dick or "discovering" peanut butter or 'Soul Glow".  If having a big wang is all  you've got as a race, well...I wi just take you at your word.  I could give an intercourse about that or sports or what tennis shoes  you wear. 

I also had a caucasional friend in high school that dated a very attractive black girl.  I thought they might one day marry but as is the norm, I lost track of them after they graduated.  They took a lot of heat from black guys at school.  She said she wanted to be treated as an equal and not as a piece of meat  by a fuck-happy monkey.  She was beautiful, articulate and an A student.  As I recall there were no black guys at school that were handsome, articulate and anything above a C grade level.  Oh, but they were great afleteses!

I was a bouncer in the mid to late 70s.  One night a stunning girl that happened to be black came in to the club.  She drove a very nice car too, a Caddie I think.  She started flirting with me and a ton of black guys started being assholes to her, calling her a whore and whatnot.  These same retards would chase a fat white girl across a mall sized parking lot covered in broken glass, barefoot.  Go figure, huh?   And no, the black guys never gave me any noise about her. other than to claim she was a  high  paid call girl.  Sounds like sour grape drank to me.  Nope.  I never dated the girl. 

There's plenty of reasons stereotypes exist in this world we live in.  If you want to argue about this sort of stuff, by all means, knock yourself out.   As others have said, who wants a freaking whore that would allow herself to be screwed by a bunch of guys.   The answer?

White trash hillbillies and black trash ghettobillies.

Neither of us belong in either of those categories.  Now, behave.

Be well.