Author Topic: Scott Steiner Threatened to Kill Hulk Hogan  (Read 19367 times)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Re: Scott Steiner Threatened to Kill Hulk Hogan
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2015, 07:44:19 PM »

lol....this is true....but between those two nowadays, I would still give the edge to Scotty. I wouldn't say 'decades' ago....Steiner was still wrestling pretty well up until 2009 and still wrestles even to this day on occasion which is more than I can say for Hogan.

Scotty looks like hell with all the tattoos and is a shell of his former self, physically. He literally has no chest anymore. Equally embarrassing that he had to tattoo veins on his biceps.

yeah but compare Scotty's ability from his prime mid-eighties to 2009, he's a completely different athlete. In his prime before he got huge Scotty was maybe one of the most athletic wrestlers around. Scott was the man back in the 80's, moonsaults etc. Im sure he takes pain meds everyday. and i would absolutely give the edge to Scotty, easily. the only thing going for Hogan is the fact that i think he can surround himself with enough people to get in scotty's way.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2015, 07:54:34 PM »
Hogan would no sell the murder, hulk up and drop the leg.

then pose
Flower Boy Ran Away

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2015, 08:00:44 PM »
yeah but compare Scotty's ability from his prime mid-eighties to 2009, he's a completely different athlete. In his prime before he got huge Scotty was maybe one of the most athletic wrestlers around. Scott was the man back in the 80's, moonsaults etc. Im sure he takes pain meds everyday. and i would absolutely give the edge to Scotty, easily. the only thing going for Hogan is the fact that i think he can surround himself with enough people to get in scotty's way.

Agree. Couldn't have said it better myself. I absolutely appreciated the pre-Big Poppa Pump days when he wrestled with Rick. An amazing combination of power, agility, and speed. The frankensteiner and that fall away backflip bodyslam was amazing. Technically, Scotty was unparallelled. If he would've been more charismatic, worked on his mic skills when he was younger, he could've been wrestling's biggest star.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 09:12:45 PM »
Over the years I heard the same thing  Rick actually seemed pretty cool. Scott never had much to say    One day when we were going for sushi in Venice, a buddy asked if we should tell Scott where we were going-  Kevin Nash (Diesel) said, "no, thats probably not a good idea."

We just assumed Steiner was a jack ass  

Meet them both separately a few times too. Rick was much more outgoing, could take a joke. Scott was also nice but quite.  He was nice around kids but certain adults seemed to irritating to him. Also could say he's not to friendly at the gym.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2015, 09:34:00 AM »
No dawg. Scott was a fake fuck. got his ass kicked easily.

No dawg, Lance just called me, he said that Hogan wouldn't stand a chance.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 09:34:41 AM »
Like someone else mentioned, if it were Meng, Steiner wouldn't be threatening anyone...
Picks his battles...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 09:37:51 AM »
Haku on the other hand...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 09:53:59 AM »
Then again, both Haku and Meng would be scared shitless of Uli'uli Fifita.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2015, 09:57:13 AM »
Because Hogans involved it's probably a work.

It's only real if Scotty actually kills him.

Only Scott would be in character on Hulks wife.

Bingo!

Hmmm, former pro wrassling stars looking to grab some TMZ publicity by creating drama... ::)
I see a reality TV show in their future. ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2015, 10:04:58 AM »
Like someone else mentioned, if it were Meng, Steiner wouldn't be threatening anyone...
Picks his battles...

Aside from maybe Meng, Steiner would pick a battle with almost anyone.  He's a loose cannon and needs to grow up.  A hell of a talent in his day, but hasn't learned to curb his temper and have some civility. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2015, 10:25:28 AM »
Aside from maybe Meng, Steiner would pick a battle with almost anyone.  He's a loose cannon and needs to grow up.  A hell of a talent in his day, but hasn't learned to curb his temper and have some civility. 

Steiner would never pick a fight with Uli'uli Fifita.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2015, 10:32:38 AM »
Steiner would never pick a fight with Uli'uli Fifita.

Even conceding that, I doubt Steiner generally employs much forethought once his temperament gets the best of him. 

Skeeter

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2015, 10:34:13 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2015, 11:51:52 AM »
Steiner doesn't give a fuck, I saw him wrestle at nitro back in 2000, some audience members pissed him off, bearing in mind it's all part of it to take the banter but he spat  over everyone in the audience that were close to him.
No doubt Steiner would fuck Hogan up, wrecked body or not, at any time in their careers, Steiner seems to be a bit unhinged

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2015, 11:54:23 AM »
Aside from maybe Meng, Steiner would pick a battle with almost anyone.  He's a loose cannon and needs to grow up.  A hell of a talent in his day, but hasn't learned to curb his temper and have some civility.  

Lesnar

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2015, 12:09:06 PM »
Steiner would beat the living fuck out of Hogan. Steiner was a legit badass, a former all-american at the university of Michigan and a world class athlete.

With the exception of possibly Haku, there wasn't one wrestler in real life who would cross Steiner.

Even without the steroids in his Big Poppa Pump days, Scotty was legit and the real deal.

This.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2015, 12:11:12 PM »
Just got off the phone with Lance dawg. He said he was bullshiting and that Scott is a little bottom bitch.

Just got Steiner off the phone with dawg. He said that Steiner was posing (whilst carrying Lance on his shoulders) inside Hogans bottom during the filming of Crocodile Dundee.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2015, 01:59:19 PM »
Lesnar

Pre-UFC, I'd still put money on Steiner.  

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2015, 03:06:56 PM »
Pre-UFC, I'd still put money on Steiner.  

100% agree. Steiner would've had a great career as an MMA fighter if the opportunity was there coming out of college as an all-american wrestler from U. of Michigan

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2015, 06:08:11 PM »
100% agree. Steiner would've had a great career as an MMA fighter if the opportunity was there coming out of college as an all-american wrestler from U. of Michigan
No doubt.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2015, 08:31:46 PM »
A young Kurt Angle would have had potential for MMA also.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2015, 08:48:28 PM »

Wrestlers (amateur) are a different breed. The focus and intensity they display is second to none, we've all heard the legendary Gracie story lines of the elder statesmen refusing to acknowledge pain,  but that is also the case for most wrestlers I've known. I'm not saying that makes them street fighting or cage champs but they are relentless when competing.

That said a young Scott Steiner was every bit the athletic equal of Shawn Michaels.  He was so innovated with his move set, stuff we still don't see today (double under hook suplex, double under hook sitdown powerbomb jump to mind).

I think he is a guy who didn't care to play the political game. He knew he was legitimately the toughest dude in any ring and that meant more to him than "fake" titles.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2015, 07:26:51 PM »
  http://www.wrestlezone.com/editorials/570045-is-big-poppa-pump-really-a-killer

Read the comments after the article, hilarious stuff.

I didn't know Scott was married,  I thought he was dating ODB when he was in TNA. They were always together at the Dr. Philips Golds gym in Orlando.