Author Topic: How to tighten the waist  (Read 13747 times)

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
How to tighten the waist
« on: April 09, 2015, 06:41:25 PM »
How long if Would it take me to get abs if I just cut down to about 2 large salmon fillets a day?

This is from today after a bicep and tricep exercises, high carb day but after today it's only fiber supplements here on out baby. Time to go full blown!

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: How to tighten the waist
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 06:43:50 PM »
would say 30ish lbs from being lean.

Can get there faster with harder methods or take your time (less chance of fuckin' up) with something a bit more sane.

Consider a different diet approach.
?

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 06:45:47 PM »
I'm 195 right now, I used to be 150 untill I listened to some geared up gym rat who said he to get big you have to eat big, he ate 10,000 calories a day.

Never told me about gear and stuff, as you can see it didn't go to well

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 06:47:15 PM »
I'm 195 right now, I used to be 150 untill I listened to some geared up gym rat who said he to get big you have to eat big, he ate 10,000 calories a day.

Never told me about gear and stuff, as you can see it didn't go to well

Forget gear for now and the next few years.
Focus on getting good natty, and get lean.
?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 12:56:28 AM »
How long if Would it take me to get abs if I just cut down to about 2 large salmon fillets a day?

This is from today after a bicep and tricep exercises, high carb day but after today it's only fiber supplements here on out baby. Time to go full blown!
it would take less then a month but lets face the music here and be realistic. If I had 1 dollar for everyone I heard come up with this I would be a millionaire. The reality is 999 out of 1000 people who try this last less then a week and end up eating everything in sight

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 04:46:18 PM »
Ude have to start doing cocaine non stop to b successful at his diet. Imo

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 03:48:44 AM »
Big Lenny approved.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 10:55:42 AM »
Holy Christ at that photo. That dude on the left either just doesn't give a fuck or he has some serious body dysmorphia going on.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 10:59:23 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 11:26:22 AM »
So I went to the local Asian massage parlor and they had a new girl, she was around my age, maybe a year or two older, but she was very cute, near the end of my massage I fliped over with a boner and she giggled and said it was hard.

After massaging my thunderous quads and massive pecs and I took her hand and put it and my erection to be massaged, she giggled and said she couldn't. After she wiped the oil up I kept insisting and then got up and hugged her, my hard on right in her belly, finally I laid back down and then finally got her to play with it, after the massage was over we both laughed and I got dressed and ready to go.

Normal American girls would normally have an attitude right off the bat and when I expose myself usually throw a bitch fit and lord help me if I actually grab their boob or insist on a handjob or a bj.

So my question for you getbig is how do I go about meeting a legit chinese girl outside of a massage parlor setting, whom I can impose my Will on without a fight. I want a feminine girl not a feminist.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 11:59:14 AM »
Holy Christ at that photo. That dude on the left either just doesn't give a fuck or he has some serious body dysmorphia going on.

Big Lenny trains hard and diets down. He is almost a guru. And yes he has some serious body dismorphia going on.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 12:01:51 PM »
Big Lenny trains hard and diets down. He is almost a guru. And yes he has some serious body dismorphia going on.

I think its from many years of being a fat powerlifter, with the big belly hanging down. It must stretch/warp your abdominal area for life...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 12:10:29 PM »

Gut looks like it belongs on a woman who gave birth a week ago, and is that a fucking star tatto on the back of the monster 12.5 inch arms?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 12:16:52 PM »

Small sink with only two overflow drain holes.  Would not hit.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 12:21:47 PM »
a few months to get abs, problem is youll lose size everywhere else as well so you will not hold a whole lot of muscle and just be skinny all over.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 02:38:17 PM »

Starbucks in the gym?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »

His organs are so bloated and enlarged by now. Poor dude.
A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2015, 03:13:39 PM »
go on the genova keto diet of beef, mustard, cayenne and green veg/ salad.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2015, 05:35:52 PM »

Ive realiZed with the anabolic diet and low carb variations, going from 16 to 12-14 percent happens quick but the real results take months (3-4) at low carb and low cals. Im trying to stay low carb all but for weekends, all summer. Improvements are small but i can tell they are happening. Eat 1800-2000 cals and things will happen bro, but its not gonna be 4-6 weeks. Try 3-5 months

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 02:38:08 AM »

look like total shit, beyond hope, hope this helps.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 02:45:46 AM »
I think you're on the wrong forum man. I'm 250lbs in good condition and symmetrical and I get shit on here if I put up a pic, as does literally everybody. Jesus Phil heaths physique is even insulted daily here.
You look like shit btw

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 06:24:37 AM »
I think you're on the wrong forum man. I'm 250lbs in good condition and symmetrical and I get shit on here if I put up a pic, as does literally everybody. Jesus Phil heaths physique is even insulted daily here.
You look like shit btw

Brilliant. Loved the twist at the end.

Ps. OP looks like a bag of smashed assholes. HTH.

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2015, 09:32:48 AM »
Gut looks like it belongs on a woman who gave birth a week ago, and is that a fucking star tatto on the back of the monster 12.5 inch arms?

I'm really sensitive to insulin so my stomach gets bloated sometimes. Btw my arms are 14" cold 15 " when pumped

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2015, 09:48:22 AM »
I'm really sensitive to insulin so my stomach gets bloated sometimes. Btw my arms are 14" cold 15 " when pumped
Its possible you are sensitive to eating shit food