Author Topic: Hilary to announce her 2016 campaign this weekend  (Read 938 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hilary to announce her 2016 campaign this weekend
« on: April 09, 2015, 09:59:50 PM »
It took forever for her and Jeb to completely match up their 2016 policy positions, but things are looking sweet now!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Hilary to announce her 2016 campaign this weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 10:23:29 PM »
Hey straw, how about giving us a reason why you're going to vote for Killery or why you think she should be the nominee. (Answer should be priceless)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 10:41:05 PM »
Hey straw, how about giving us a reason why you're going to vote for Killery or why you think she should be the nominee. (Answer should be priceless)

Stalker much?

How about this

I'll wait until all the candidates on both sides are in the race and then I'll  explain who I'm considering and why

Can (and will) you do the same thing ?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 11:13:25 PM »
No he'll vote Stupid whether they run a convicted pedophile or murderer. He does the exact same thing he accuse Democrats of yet doesn't have the required mental capacity to realise that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 12:11:15 AM »
No he'll vote Stupid whether they run a convicted pedophile or murderer. He does the exact same thing he accuse Democrats of yet doesn't have the required mental capacity to realise that.

You don't even live in this country. In your country you guys live on handouts. No wonder why you worship Obama.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 03:30:37 AM »
You don't even live in this country. In your country you guys live on handouts. No wonder why you worship Obama.

Obama makes zero difference to my life. But the point is that you're exactly the same as those you laugh at. You'll forever and always vote Dumb and Stupid without question

James

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 07:37:48 AM »
Obama makes zero difference to my life. But the point is that you're exactly the same as those you laugh at. You'll forever and always vote Dumb and Stupid without question

Then why are you even on here discussing American Politics?