Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 31, 2014, 10:47:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Me and Jonnie Jackson  (Read 11405 times)
Jr. Yates
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 05:32:31 PM »

I watched a video of him and chicherello, wow is he ever strong.
Report to moderator   Logged

bodybuildersreality.com
Arnold jr
Getbig V

fleshandiron.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 07:06:55 PM »

do you guys know that wasnt the actual flag of the confederacy?
it was the army of virginias battle flag (The confederate army in the East that Lee ran)
a little known fact.   If people knew this they might realize that it is a symbol of bravery, of fighting for your homeland against a foreign invader even though outnumbered, etc.
but in this day in age no one seems to know anything anymore, especially rednecks who wave them around
Yeah, the actual flag is really rather bland. The stars and bars have only in more recent history become sort of the “replacement” confederate flag. But you hit the nail on the head, the problem is the idiot rednecks who so proudly wave them...but truth be told, no matter where you go there are rednecks in every part of the world.
candidate2025
Getbig IV

chillin out relaxing

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2006, 07:34:33 PM »

johnnie's arms are 19 and a half in that picture so you're gonna tell me that that toothpick's arms are 17?
19 1/2 at contest time....cold and unflexed.

d[-_-]b actin all cool
Sean-DeMarco
Getbig III

"A year from now, you'll wish you started today."

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2006, 09:16:03 PM »

lmao...
but seriously, its funny to see you guys' viewpoints of the confederate flag. none of you must be from the south. its just become a sort of local cultural symbol, it doesnt mean you hate black people lol. my high school was called robert e lee and our symbol was the confederate flag, and 75% of the school was mexican kids. it doesnt really mean anything bad anymore.

...Yeah, and America really only wants to "liberate" Iraq.~ Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

~Sean-DeMarco
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 11:21:12 PM »

The south wanted to keep it's slaves. That's what the war was about.

"Shut the F up and train"
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2006, 02:04:37 PM »

The south wanted to keep it's slaves. That's what the war was about.

Tell us more!

Z
sarcasm
Getbig V

The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2006, 02:15:05 PM »

Tell us more!
Antietum was the bloddiest day in American history.

Jaejonna rows 125!!
Bodies
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2006, 01:23:54 AM »

The war was about Northern Industrialists vying for control of the US Government with Southern Agricultural Landowners - the slave business was incidental.
dmorgan41178
Getbig II

Big Big Big!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2006, 10:51:24 AM »

fuck rednecks and confederate flags.
a defeated people still living in the hopes of restoring slavery and cotton fields. get the fuck out of here.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gonna Beat Em'
Johnny Apollo
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2006, 02:50:25 PM »

If your arms are 17 inches Jonnie Jackson's must be about 23 inches...They aren't.

I'd estimate yours to be about 15 inches tops.
Robert E. Lee
Getbig II

The South Shall Rise Again!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2006, 08:17:15 PM »

Got no reason to lie.  Believe what you want.

The General
gibberj2
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2006, 08:27:10 PM »

His arms are 17 because mine are 15 1/4 and his are bigger than mine and not by a little bit.
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2006, 10:28:12 PM »

The war was about Northern Industrialists vying for control of the US Government with Southern Agricultural Landowners - the slave business was incidental.

...Agriculture based on slavery.

"Shut the F up and train"
nicorulez
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2006, 01:04:13 AM »

I believe you.  Those are very likely 17 inches.  Johnny probably has 20 inch arms right now.  He does not appear to be ripped to the bone, so i bet you his arms are near or over 20 inches.  Also, there is a very large difference in surface area of a 20 inch arm compared to a 17 inch arm; that is why Johnnie's arms appear so big relatively.  That and he is closer to the camera.  Regardless, Robert has a very decent physique and seems anything but a racist.  You guys are always so negative.  Next thing, Ronnie has no arms and legs  Roll Eyes
boxerz1
Getbig II

deeet da dee

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2006, 03:12:58 AM »

holy crap,,,, Jonnie's arm is as big as your little body.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I lost my ass in Vegas
Johnny Apollo
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2006, 02:10:46 PM »

Got no reason to lie.  Believe what you want.

You do have reason to lie,To make yourself sound bigger.

Maybe you aren't lying but that doesn't mean your arms are 17 inches. Perhaps you just can't measure correctly.
sarcasm
Getbig V

The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2006, 02:16:47 PM »

I believe you.  Those are very likely 17 inches.  Johnny probably has 20 inch arms right now.  He does not appear to be ripped to the bone, so i bet you his arms are near or over 20 inches.  Also, there is a very large difference in surface area of a 20 inch arm compared to a 17 inch arm; that is why Johnnie's arms appear so big relatively.  That and he is closer to the camera.  Regardless, Robert has a very decent physique and seems anything but a racist.  You guys are always so negative.  Next thing, Ronnie has no arms and legs  Roll Eyes
funny, anytime you call someone on a lie and tell them the truth then you're being negative, the truth is that there is no way that this guy's arm is 17 inches, no one said Ronnie or JOJ has small arms or legs, i'm saying that the skinny guy in the pic has small arms, if you look at the picture closely, Johnnie's FOREARMS appear to be an inch larger than this guys upper arms so are you going to tell me that Johnnie has 18 inch forearms? that's how ridiculous that sounds.

Jaejonna rows 125!!
Robert E. Lee
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2006, 03:25:50 PM »

Thanks man.

Apollo, I don' know any of you on this board and couldn't give a shit less how big you think I am.  I measure my arms cold and flexed.

The General
MCat
Getbig II

I'm just sayin'

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2006, 03:59:02 PM »

you'd get your ass kicked by all races for touting the confederate flag in my neiborhood

Dominated
Johnny Apollo
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2006, 04:07:36 PM »

you'd get your ass kicked by all races for touting the confederate flag in my neiborhood

What about this one?

MCat
Getbig II

I'm just sayin'

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2006, 07:04:54 PM »

well that's ok.  The Jews on Fairfax don't tend to throw down that much.

Dominated
Johnny Apollo
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2006, 08:47:13 AM »

Maybe I should put that nazi flag in my avatar and claim it has nothing to do with racism but "Culture" like they do with the confederate flag.
Hypertrophy
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2006, 09:37:21 AM »

Maybe I should put that nazi flag in my avatar and claim it has nothing to do with racism but "Culture" like they do with the confederate flag.

Well, if you were Navajo or Hindu, you would be totally correct.

http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1997/swastika.html

I still think that posting pictures of yourself next to a pro, or someone you admire,  is a cool thing. I now think Johnnie Jackson is an OK guy, taking  time to have a photo taken with a fan.

I've had pictures of myself taken with a Nobel prize winner in Physics, William Shockley. When I showed my friends, I don't recall them saying, "man, you are in no way as smart as that guy, retard". They just said "neat".
Johnny Apollo
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2006, 09:57:34 AM »

Well, if you were Navajo or Hindu, you would be totally correct.
http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1997/swastika.html

No,Just German ancestory.

That confederate flag was created by the south to be seperated from the united states. That flag is the confederate flag.

It would be like me waving a nazi flag around saying I have no problem with jews and am not racist and it's just german culture.
Robert E. Lee
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2006, 06:16:00 PM »

I walked down Venice boardwalk shirtless with it tatooed on my back.....nothin.  Folks don't mess with southerners, cuz they know we don't f*ck around.

The General
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!