Author Topic: Any day of the week Goodrum.  (Read 21905 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Any day of the week Goodrum.
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2015, 04:09:54 AM »
So are you guys going to post mandatories in the end?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2015, 04:13:39 AM »
Nebrews gonna Nebrew.

when BayGBM chips in, I would like to see if he supports wiggs or goodcome

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2015, 04:43:41 AM »
Wiggs will always be my original Hebrew.

Must be an old pic, Wiggs said he was done with the white pussy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2015, 05:12:02 AM »
Set a date out enough to get in shape that we both agree on. I'll be bigger, more conditioned, better proportions, better shape, better posing.  I'll wipe the floor with you.  You talk all this shit about me?  Put up or shut up.

Y

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2015, 05:27:50 AM »
Wiggs, you can't win this. Your marijuana-addled brain isn't strong enough. Just accept it and go back to watching reruns of The Simpsons in your underwear.

in between collecting his food stamps or whatever the fuck you yanks have set in place for them hebrews

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2015, 06:13:32 AM »
Why would Goodrum badmouth Wiggs?

I thought Goodrum was a "Bro" / Hebrew as well? Or is he an offshoot / splinter cell?

In any case, Wiggs > Goodbum.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2015, 06:20:46 AM »
Is this really going down?
Air Falcon

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2015, 06:45:37 AM »
more black on black crime  ;D

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2015, 06:46:27 AM »
Set a date out enough to get in shape that we both agree on. I'll be bigger, more conditioned, better proportions, better shape, better posing.  I'll wipe the floor with you.  You talk all this shit about me?  Put up or shut up.
Oh nurse, oh nurse

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2015, 11:58:29 AM »
iBattle of the heybros..

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2015, 12:39:46 PM »
Thank you Dave and I'm sorry if I offended you with what you perceive as racism.  I'm telling the truth and not trolling in most cases.  Anyway, yes I have.  If Goodrum accepts my challenge I'll be more transparent.

No problem and I was not really offended by what you wrote. The fact that racism exists makes me sad rather than angry.

I have no problem with the truth, in fact I dislike people who deny the truth in order to be political correct or for other reasons. I will always say that
of course there are differences between the various human races (you can't even use that word anymore when talking about human beings, at least not in Germany). I once had
an argument with the manager of a friend who is an olympic athlete. He claimed that it's bullshit that there is ANY genetic difference between black people and white people in general.
He would have probably even claimed that they are the same color  ;D It's not the truth I have a problem with but when someone always points out some things no matter if true or not
it can be perceived as racism. I mean for example the Hebrews were black stuff... at the moment I don't believe it but to be honest I have not done enough research on this matter
and I am the last person to be ignorant and always believe in what everyone else believes without doing my own thinking and research .. but no matter if it's true or not when you constantly
bring it up in the way you do I get the feeling that you somehow enjoy it because you're racist. If I found out this was actually true I would be shocked .. but not because of the fact that
they were actually black, I could not care less if someone's black white or yellow (I was raised by a strange esoteric lesbian eco-alternative mum so you bet I was taught tolerance) but because
it was all a big lie (once again...).

By the way if you have been in shape before this challenge is a bit lame because even if Vince beats his former best by a mile it would still be very easy to beat him, no big accomplishment.

Right now there are tons of people who don't workout who are in better shape than Vince. But if this challenge will motivate you or even better both of you to get in better shape then it's a good thing for sure.

I certainly wish both of you good luck and success and I'm also curious about what you will end up looking like if you actually are motivated enough to put the effort in that's needed.
Not so curious about what Vince will look like because I honestly think it will be any better than what he showed at his competition but who knows maybe he'll surprise me, I sure hope it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2015, 01:22:20 PM »
Wiggs will always be my original Hebrew.

A bit loony, but certainly a handsome fella.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2015, 07:57:11 PM »
Is this showdown going to be similar to the Venom Vince vs. Billy guns fiasco?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2015, 08:09:23 PM »

I agree. He should have no trouble getting women of any colour! Keeping them is another matter.

Lots of people have challenged Goodrum. Only Derek Anthony showed up and he felt sorry for Goodrum so spat in his face for sending 'G4P evidence' to Derek's parents and other important citizens where he lived. Goodrum was lucky he didn't get a hiding. Then again, Vince G claimed he was good with a knife or some such boast about street fighting.

What happens online stays online!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2015, 08:11:05 PM »
Is this showdown going to be similar to the Venom Vince vs. Billy guns fiasco?

Wiggs is smart. He saw the attention and opportunities Billy got by engaging Vince. He knows he's got a better build/better looking then Billy, so he's going to play the fool here and look for the opportunity.

Milton is going to try and squeeze every last drop of milk out of this cash cow that he can.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2015, 08:13:04 PM »
I like wiggs he's good people, can take a joke pretty well and hell he was a marine right? That mens he like a brother. Sorry Goodrum my money's on wiggs with his superior Hebrew genetics

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2015, 08:31:15 PM »
Classic.

There can be prize money. Somebody start a crowdfund and take my money dammit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2015, 11:56:04 PM »
I agree. He should have no trouble getting women of any colour! Keeping them is another matter.

Lots of people have challenged Goodrum. Only Derek Anthony showed up and he felt sorry for Goodrum so spat in his face for sending 'G4P evidence' to Derek's parents and other important citizens where he lived. Goodrum was lucky he didn't get a hiding. Then again, Vince G claimed he was good with a knife or some such boast about street fighting.

What happens online stays online!

American Vince, print 10 pages or so  of Basiles worst shit & snail mail to Zorba Basile  ;D or Rozy  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2015, 01:07:56 AM »

x2.  no homo.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2015, 01:10:10 AM »
I like wiggs he's good people, can take a joke pretty well and hell he was a marine right? That mens he like a brother. Sorry Goodrum my money's on wiggs with his superior Hebrew genetics

wrong. not a leather neck.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2015, 01:45:13 AM »
Wiggs is smart. He saw the attention and opportunities Billy got by engaging Vince. He knows he's got a better build/better looking then Billy, so he's going to play the fool here and look for the opportunity.

Milton is going to try and squeeze every last drop of milk out of this cash cow that he can.

Milton will win this challenge with one arm tied behind his back, no competition.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2015, 02:50:34 AM »
Milton will win this challenge with one arm tied behind his back, no competition.

Nurse Milton, do U like blue eyed King Ragnar & his blond pussy  :D

io856

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2015, 11:47:32 AM »
American Vince, print 10 pages or so  of Basiles worst shit & snail mail to Zorba Basile  ;D or Rozy  ;)
x2

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2015, 02:37:59 PM »
Neither have the discipline but my money goes on wiggs because at least he is able to put on a little muscle.