Author Topic: Workout  (Read 7652 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Workout
« on: April 20, 2015, 02:24:58 AM »
What are Your principles about training while using AAS ;-) ? Do You try lift as often as Your life permit You? Does anyone try lift even 6-7 days a week? How does Your favourite split routine looks like??

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
Re: Workout
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 05:39:51 AM »
What are Your principles about training while using AAS ;-) ? Do You try lift as often as Your life permit You? Does anyone try lift even 6-7 days a week? How does Your favourite split routine looks like??

I'm not a bodybuilder, more of an athlete (hockey player).

I use them off season to increase my strength and I up the volume of training by 150 to 200%. I convert those "gains" to explosive strenght late-pre season and I start the year in MUCH better shape than other players.

I'm on TRT the rest of the year to ensure I don't overtrain and bang puck sluts at the end of games :-)

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 07:01:44 AM »
When I'm in a heavy blast, I try to use more intensity techniques like rest pause, drop sets, negatives etc. Overall volume may increase a bit, but I try to really go beyond failure on my working sets.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 12:05:44 PM »
i do higher volume but less frequency when bulking, usually do a 3 day split 2 days train 1 day off, workouts are about 70-90mins
also often throw in drop sets or pump sets in the end (especially when on slin and esterless per workout AAS), use static hold methods, superslow etc. i pretty much go to complete failure on every set so my workouts are INTENSE here. i love to be able to train insane, but i can only do that with sufficient calories and AAS to support recovery and growth. i dont even try to do that while cutting because i would be wrecked after 1 week, been there done that.

when im cutting keep it simple, i do a 2 day split, usually 2 on 1 off but ill throw in additional rest days here and there... i dont really care, as long as burn enough calories and hit the gym 3x a week im good... when cutting i also focus mainly on compounds but ill cut volume by 30-40% and use a bit lower weights and higher reps too, ill train more muscle groups on 1 day but much less volume, im usually done in 60-70mins+cardio. dont want cortisol to rise so much since i use lower dosages or even cruise and prime when cutting. also dont always go to failure.
you could say i get a bit lazy when cutting but thats how it is. i dont abuse stims anymore -but i would have to to be able to get through a bulking-workout while on low calories. just a bit of caffeine pre workout and thats it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 12:09:42 PM »
I don't change a whole lot.  The weights get heavier and i work on intensity.

Workout each muscle once a week.  Only in the gym 4 days a week.

Sometimes if i'm feeling really good, i'll add a 5th day in there, but overall i don't change my routine as long as it's working.

8)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 03:20:52 PM »
I train 7 days a week and can't really remember the last time I took a day off excluding getting food poisoning the other month and even then I still tried to go to the gym and train back lol big mistake

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 11:11:28 PM »
I'm not a bodybuilder, more of an athlete (hockey player).

I use them off season to increase my strength and I up the volume of training by 150 to 200%. I convert those "gains" to explosive strenght late-pre season and I start the year in MUCH better shape than other players.

I'm on TRT the rest of the year to ensure I don't overtrain and bang puck sluts at the end of games :-)

so what are your favorite drugs to use to make you a better hockey player? What do you think they use in the NHL?
?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 03:10:02 AM »
I train 7 days a week and can't really remember the last time I took a day off excluding getting food poisoning the other month and even then I still tried to go to the gym and train back lol big mistake

How Your split looks like if You can train 7 days a week without rest? What about CNS recovery?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 05:29:16 AM »
How Your split looks like if You can train 7 days a week without rest? What about CNS recovery?

S - Shoulders
M - Chest
T - Back
W - Legs
F - Arms
S - Whatever body part I feel like doing

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 05:38:58 AM »
You skipped one day ;D

Are You training to failure? :-)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 05:45:04 AM »
You skipped one day ;D

Are You training to failure? :-)

Sorry lol on Thursday I'll do shoulders again since I'm lacking good capped delts and no I never train to failure maybe only on my last set of the exercise I do. I'll do 12,10,8,8 for Chest and back and for Shoulders, Legs, and Arms I respond better to high rep so I'll do 20,15,15,10 for shoulders and arms and 15-20 reps for legs

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 06:05:28 AM »
I probably train harder then 90% of you guys. I spend 30 hours in the gym a week. I workout twice a day to get the most out of my drugs. I recover really quick. I don't believe in that train legs once a week bullshit. I hit legs 2-3 times a week. split. I eat clean and I do use Insulin 3 days a week so recovery is no problem plus I have no job.

Monday- AM workout- whatever I feel like training(I train real instinctive) I usually will do a chest workout, some bi's and tris so I have a Pump all day
            then I go hit 20-30 minutes of cardio(treadmill) HIT cardio, then sauna for 10 minutes. this is about 1 hour workout

workout-2- usually I'll Hit delts alot of rear delt and medial delts since the bench seems to work my front delts enough. I do another round of Tris and bis just heavier

Tuesday- AM workout- same kind of thing very instinctive I'm mainly there to do my fasted cardio and sauna but can't resist a pump so I'll do some heavy Bench, heavy Tris,heavy arms,heavy low volume legs
             20-30 minutes cardio,sauna 10-15 minutes

workout-2 Back and Tris and biceps all pretty heavy,light medial delts

wednesday- same- fasted cardio and sauna but I'll still go pump my Bis and tris and chest

workout-2 - legs I get in 400 reps decent weight high volume,light medial delts and rear delts

Thursday- fasted cardio,sauna, pump up muscles before whatever group needs a pump but I do bi's and tris everyday

workout-2 -same as Tuesday. alot of back and triceps and biceps,medial delts and rear delts

Friday- Morning- fasted cardio,sauna,muscle pump sesssion
second workout - legs ,few TRi and bicep sets,medial delts and rear delts

Saturday- fasted cardio,sauna muscle pump session
second workout- chest,Tris,Bi's, medial delts and rear delts

Sunday- morning-fasted cardio, sauna muscle pump session
second workout -full body. alot of back.

what I didn't mention is I only work abs maybe 2-3 days a week I do believe if you have worked on them in the past they will come in when you get lean, I still try to exercise them just so they look sharper but I do alot of core movements that make my abs contract.I also hit medial delts everyday! I hot rear delts at least 5 days a week.

OK who does more then this? I was always told somebody else is doing more and using more and I bet there are alot of guys who do this exact type 2 workouts a day and 2 grams of gear lifestyle.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 06:27:31 AM »
I probably train harder then 90% of you guys. I spend 30 hours in the gym a week. I workout twice a day to get the most out of my drugs. I recover really quick. I don't believe in that train legs once a week bullshit. I hit legs 2-3 times a week. split. I eat clean and I do use Insulin 3 days a week so recovery is no problem plus I have no job.

Monday- AM workout- whatever I feel like training(I train real instinctive) I usually will do a chest workout, some bi's and tris so I have a Pump all day
            then I go hit 20-30 minutes of cardio(treadmill) HIT cardio, then sauna for 10 minutes. this is about 1 hour workout

workout-2- usually I'll Hit delts alot of rear delt and medial delts since the bench seems to work my front delts enough. I do another round of Tris and bis just heavier

Tuesday- AM workout- same kind of thing very instinctive I'm mainly there to do my fasted cardio and sauna but can't resist a pump so I'll do some heavy Bench, heavy Tris,heavy arms,heavy low volume legs
             20-30 minutes cardio,sauna 10-15 minutes

workout-2 Back and Tris and biceps all pretty heavy,light medial delts

wednesday- same- fasted cardio and sauna but I'll still go pump my Bis and tris and chest

workout-2 - legs I get in 400 reps decent weight high volume,light medial delts and rear delts

Thursday- fasted cardio,sauna, pump up muscles before whatever group needs a pump but I do bi's and tris everyday

workout-2 -same as Tuesday. alot of back and triceps and biceps,medial delts and rear delts

Friday- Morning- fasted cardio,sauna,muscle pump sesssion
second workout - legs ,few TRi and bicep sets,medial delts and rear delts

Saturday- fasted cardio,sauna muscle pump session
second workout- chest,Tris,Bi's, medial delts and rear delts

Sunday- morning-fasted cardio, sauna muscle pump session
second workout -full body. alot of back.

what I didn't mention is I only work abs maybe 2-3 days a week I do believe if you have worked on them in the past they will come in when you get lean, I still try to exercise them just so they look sharper but I do alot of core movements that make my abs contract.I also hit medial delts everyday! I hot rear delts at least 5 days a week.

OK who does more then this? I was always told somebody else is doing more and using more and I bet there are alot of guys who do this exact type 2 workouts a day and 2 grams of gear lifestyle.

Damn that's a lot and I also do agree with the leg training once a week bullshit. I'll alternate shoulders and legs on the Thursday where I train shoulders twice or usually I'll do legs on arm day if I'm in the mood. Getting two leg workouts in a week is what really is making my legs grow but it just depends on how my knee feels that week if I train them twice

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 07:01:08 AM »
Damn that's a lot and I also do agree with the leg training once a week bullshit. I'll alternate shoulders and legs on the Thursday where I train shoulders twice or usually I'll do legs on arm day if I'm in the mood. Getting two leg workouts in a week is what really is making my legs grow but it just depends on how my knee feels that week if I train them twice

well im glad you agree. if you do the math if you train legs once a week that's 4 leg workouts a MONTH! 48 a YEAR if you just train a muscle group once a week! I decided about 6 months ago to go back to my old routes wich was one day upper body next day lower but now it's even crazier because of the volume and the amount of weight I can move. We all use PEDS so recovery shouldn;t be an issue especially with me since I don't work.

I could understand if somebody had a job oir went to school and didn;t have a elective weight training class this wouldn't be possible. I'll try to do well when I do nationals in 2 years for you guys.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2015, 07:13:36 AM »
well im glad you agree. if you do the math if you train legs once a week that's 4 leg workouts a MONTH! 48 a YEAR if you just train a muscle group once a week! I decided about 6 months ago to go back to my old routes wich was one day upper body next day lower but now it's even crazier because of the volume and the amount of weight I can move. We all use PEDS so recovery shouldn;t be an issue especially with me since I don't work.

I could understand if somebody had a job oir went to school and didn;t have a elective weight training class this wouldn't be possible. I'll try to do well when I do nationals in 2 years for you guys.

Yeah see it's hard for me because I have work and go to uni so it's hard to try to get in two workouts a day and cardio etc. that's why usually I'll add a muscle group in addition to the one I'm working that day sometimes. Like I'll do biceps with chest or shoulders with arms or shoulders with legs etc. Then I do my 30 mins cardio post workout because I have no time to do fasted cardio in the morning due to classes

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 07:18:43 AM »

How do you not work? How do you live then?

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 07:20:50 AM »

Yeah see it's hard for me because I have work and go to uni so it's hard to try to get in two workouts a day and cardio etc. that's why usually I'll add a muscle group in addition to the one I'm working that day sometimes. Like I'll do biceps with chest or shoulders with arms or shoulders with legs etc. Then I do my 30 mins cardio post workout because I have no time to do fasted cardio in the morning due to classes

I couldn't do it if I had that kind of schedule. My gym is blocks away so very easy to just pop in and out of there.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 07:22:51 AM »
I couldn't do it if I had that kind of schedule. My gym is blocks away so very easy to just pop in and out of there.

You're lucky man. The only good gyms by me are like 15-20 minutes away so once I get there around 6pm I won't be back home until around 9-9:30 sometimes since I train, do cardio which takes a huge chunk of time out of my workout and the drive there and back. Haha I need to invest in a treadmill asap

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2015, 07:24:56 AM »

How do you not work? How do you live then?

I work but my job is easy I actually have 2 great jobs. and I make 6 figures.I can work at home so it makes it very easy.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2015, 07:43:09 AM »
so what are your favorite drugs to use to make you a better hockey player? What do you think they use in the NHL?

Equipoise, test and HGH during the off-season, 300 mg of each and 4-5 IU's of HGH or peptides if I can't find quality stuff. Small doses of test (150mg-200mg a week) and HGH in season. I probably would do a couple of blasts in season but the pumps prevents me from doing any cardio. I get crippling shin splint on more than 200 mg a week. Off season, I don't care because I want to get as big and strong as I can and the benefits from increase RBC on equipoise spillover for the first months of the season.

Modafinil before matches to clear out the fatigue.

Don't know about NHL player. I play for Thetford Mines in the semi pro league :-) In my team, I'd say about half the guys are on test and orals.

I know for a fact Martin St-Louis is on test/EQ and HGH since I got my "stack" ideas from him, as he straight up told me that's what he has been using for years...

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 08:54:48 AM »
Equipoise, test and HGH during the off-season, 300 mg of each and 4-5 IU's of HGH or peptides if I can't find quality stuff. Small doses of test (150mg-200mg a week) and HGH in season. I probably would do a couple of blasts in season but the pumps prevents me from doing any cardio. I get crippling shin splint on more than 200 mg a week. Off season, I don't care because I want to get as big and strong as I can and the benefits from increase RBC on equipoise spillover for the first months of the season.

Don't know about NHL player. I play for Thetford Mines in the semi pro league :-) In my team, I'd say about half the guys are on test and orals.

I know for a fact Martin St-Louis is on test/EQ and HGH since I got my "stack" ideas from him, as he straight up told me that's what he has been using for years...

what brand of HGH do you use? I can't find good HGH for the life of me. I can find it it's just insanely expensive.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 09:23:15 AM »
what brand of HGH do you use? I can't find good HGH for the life of me. I can find it it's just insanely expensive.

I can get Humatrope and/or Nutropin through a good source (he gets it from an HRT clinic in the States and smuggles it up here) but it is expensive and supply is very limited. I tried switching to relabeled stuff (Jintropin or something like that) and it was basically worthless imo...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2015, 10:14:02 AM »

Cool post, juicy/interesting info here!!!
So what is the prefered oral among the guys? I'd say Var or turinabol.
?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2015, 10:20:30 AM »
Cool post, juicy/interesting info here!!!
So what is the prefered oral among the guys? I'd say Var or turinabol.

Thanks!

Turinabol is not that popular, maybe because it is hard to get, at least as far as I know. I'd say it's a toss up with winny and var. Bigger guys that don't need to be that fast or even in shape lol take pretty much everything, DBol, Drol as the added weight just give them more power to throw punches.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2015, 11:00:23 AM »
Thanks!

Turinabol is not that popular, maybe because it is hard to get, at least as far as I know. I'd say it's a toss up with winny and var. Bigger guys that don't need to be that fast or even in shape lol take pretty much everything, DBol, Drol as the added weight just give them more power to throw punches.

winnie is very popular among all kinds of athletes despite the collagen raping effects

dunno about hockey players specificall tho