Author Topic: Workout  (Read 7653 times)

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
Re: Workout
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 11:07:24 AM »
winnie is very popular among all kinds of athletes despite the collagen raping effects

dunno about hockey players specificall tho

Ben Johnson....

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2015, 11:13:57 AM »
Equipoise, test and HGH during the off-season, 300 mg of each and 4-5 IU's of HGH or peptides if I can't find quality stuff. Small doses of test (150mg-200mg a week) and HGH in season. I probably would do a couple of blasts in season but the pumps prevents me from doing any cardio. I get crippling shin splint on more than 200 mg a week. Off season, I don't care because I want to get as big and strong as I can and the benefits from increase RBC on equipoise spillover for the first months of the season.

Modafinil before matches to clear out the fatigue.

Don't know about NHL player. I play for Thetford Mines in the semi pro league :-) In my team, I'd say about half the guys are on test and orals.

I know for a fact Martin St-Louis is on test/EQ and HGH since I got my "stack" ideas from him, as he straight up told me that's what he has been using for years...

this martin st louis?

i guess gh15 was wrong when he said EQ gives you that capped delt look

lel

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 11:28:59 AM »
this martin st louis?

i guess gh15 was wrong when he said EQ gives you that capped delt look

lel

Lol, yeah, that's him my clueless european friend :-)

Wider then Heath  ;D

Edit: no homo

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2015, 12:08:34 PM »
mirin legs tho

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 11:03:01 PM »
Do any sums you like... If you hit it hard enough ,any muscle group once per week is enough..

My best gains at kevkids age came from 3 days per week and basic drugs, basic routines, heavy and low volume...

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2015, 09:30:14 AM »
Do any sums you like... If you hit it hard enough ,any muscle group once per week is enough..

My best gains at kevkids age came from 3 days per week and basic drugs, basic routines, heavy and low volume...

Yeah what you said. Everyone is different so you need to find out what suits you so try a bunch of methods each week. Maybe train 5 days a week for a week and see how you feel or do only 3 or 7 days a week. Personally I go 7 days a week and hit cardio for 30 minutes after to get down to 7% currently sitting at like 9%. Cardio is becoming a HUGE pain in the ass now that I started Tren a few days ago though haha

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2015, 09:42:08 AM »
what brand of HGH do you use? I can't find good HGH for the life of me. I can find it it's just insanely expensive.

thegreytops.. great generic, great price.

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2015, 11:50:55 AM »
recovery is no problem plus I have no job.

I work but my job is easy I actually have 2 great jobs. and I make 6 figures.I can work at home so it makes it very easy.

It's so blatantly obvious what you do for a living  ::)

Your stack is pretty bad ass though, would love to see some progress pics

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2015, 03:13:36 PM »
Lol yea WW doesn't give a fuck! what r u even stacking now I can't keep up with the threads lately

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2015, 04:33:10 AM »

thegreytops.. great generic, great price.

I was one of the first to get those from HK. Nobody posted feedback so I lost them ;) stuck to Humilin-R. We have a thread on here about "the grey tops" nobody said shit about them! no bloodwork,they look good but so did kigtropin. The guy who found my "the grey tops" likes them.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2015, 04:36:05 AM »
It's so blatantly obvious what you do for a living  ::)

Your stack is pretty bad ass though, would love to see some progress pics

your always so fucking negative. you know how much money I spend on myself? You have no clue what the fuck I do. Yeah I have some pics and clips but I'm not sending them to you, trust me I'm a beast and strong as fuck right now. sure some people who know me can vouch for that. You would throw up if you trained with me .

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2015, 04:51:56 AM »
winnie is very popular among all kinds of athletes despite the collagen raping effects

dunno about hockey players specificall tho

c'mon the joint pain isn't that bad,maybe if you take it solo, I use it with sust and just finished my NPP so I did have some water cushion.I'm taking 200mg of winstrol a day. Winstrol makes me so fucking strong. dbol just bloats me. maybe if i took a small amount of dbol it wouldn;t be as bad but I'm loving the sust,Tren and winstrol combo plus the clen,T3/T4 combo.I think I have 2 more NPP amps maybe not I have to check i shoot 2 amps at a time. I wish they dosed NPP higher then 100mg per ml.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2015, 06:17:59 AM »
c'mon the joint pain isn't that bad,maybe if you take it solo, I use it with sust and just finished my NPP so I did have some water cushion.I'm taking 200mg of winstrol a day. Winstrol makes me so fucking strong. dbol just bloats me. maybe if i took a small amount of dbol it wouldn;t be as bad but I'm loving the sust,Tren and winstrol combo plus the clen,T3/T4 combo.I think I have 2 more NPP amps maybe not I have to check i shoot 2 amps at a time. I wish they dosed NPP higher then 100mg per ml.
pip is damn heavy with anything above 100mg/ml, believe me
i have some 200mg/ml and its crippling, had to dilute it down to 133mg/ml or so to get it pip free

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2015, 08:51:10 AM »

Doesn't the winstrol kill your joints?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2015, 10:05:48 AM »
Doesn't the winstrol kill your joints?
Never has to me and a lot of others on another forum I go on. I have ran it quite high as well.

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2015, 05:30:40 PM »
your always so fucking negative. you know how much money I spend on myself? You have no clue what the fuck I do. Yeah I have some pics and clips but I'm not sending them to you, trust me I'm a beast and strong as fuck right now. sure some people who know me can vouch for that. You would throw up if you trained with me .
Lol you're the one being negative you sensitive fuck. Don't get so butthurt for being called out.
The world could care less how much money you spend on yourself  ::) lmao not sure how that is even relevant to anything in life
 I never said pm me pics lol you could easily just post them here. Where did I say you aren't a beast lol don't be so insecure Jesus Christ ::)
So stud what do you do? You said you have no job and then state you actually have 2 easy jobs (which literally makes no sense) which gives you a 6 figure salary. Please state your profession, what's the big deal with doing that??  ::)
Your workout routine is hardcore, never said it wasn't LOL, btw sending me a pm telling me that you make more money than me, fuck hotter girls etc was very entertaining ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2015, 03:36:18 AM »
Lol you're the one being negative you sensitive fuck. Don't get so butthurt for being called out.
The world could care less how much money you spend on yourself  ::) lmao not sure how that is even relevant to anything in life
 I never said pm me pics lol you could easily just post them here. Where did I say you aren't a beast lol don't be so insecure Jesus Christ ::)
So stud what do you do? You said you have no job and then state you actually have 2 easy jobs (which literally makes no sense) which gives you a 6 figure salary. Please state your profession, what's the big deal with doing that??  ::)
Your workout routine is hardcore, never said it wasn't LOL, btw sending me a pm telling me that you make more money than me, fuck hotter girls etc was very entertaining ::)

I sell clothes online ,I have some other investment interests. Ive been around for awhile working the same jobs.I'm not sure how long you have been on this board. I'm not butthurt I just think anybody with a name like alpha-gyno is just a gimmick or has shitty taste is handle names. I have no time to deal with gimmicks or guys who want to call me out as somebody who I am not. . I think I talked to you once and you seem ok but I wish you had started your account with a serious name.