Author Topic: DNP Death  (Read 6179 times)

goku

• Getbig III
Re: DNP Death
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2015, 03:14:43 PM »
Who care's what it is. At the proper dose & using the proper protocols, DNP is safe, & hands down, the most effective fat burner in the universe.

Sure, be an careless idiot & take excessive amounts & you will have issues or die.

This girl was stupid & irresponsible & paid the price. 8 tabs DNP?????? WTF????? depending on the dose, that's an 800-2000mg dose. Just stupid!!!!!

don't know if it was suicide or not, they say she had an eating disorder though, maybe something led her to taking 8. doubt its something anyone would do for the sake of it.

but either way, it's a horrific drug. i used 400mg for 2 days some years ago when i wanted to do a show and felt like i was in an oven. was bed ridden for 3-4 days. threw the whole lot away, didn't even want to give it to anyone else.

i read some uk guy fucking advocating dnp used with insulin  - called it the poor man's gh
some people really are fucked in the head honestly.
it's a poison, you can get shredded with t3 and clen.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2015, 03:23:47 PM »
Who care's what it is. At the proper dose & using the proper protocols, DNP is safe, & hands down, the most effective fat burner in the universe.

Sure, be an careless idiot & take excessive amounts & you will have issues or die.

This girl was stupid & irresponsible & paid the price. 8 tabs DNP?????? WTF????? depending on the dose, that's an 800-2000mg dose. Just stupid!!!!!
Yes, let's advocating using bug spray! ::) If it's good enough to cook the insides of a cockroach, it's good enough for humans as well!!

Apparently, the Feds and other agencies don't share your enthusiasm
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2015, 04:14:18 PM »
don't know if it was suicide or not, they say she had an eating disorder though, maybe something led her to taking 8. doubt its something anyone would do for the sake of it.

but either way, it's a horrific drug. i used 400mg for 2 days some years ago when i wanted to do a show and felt like i was in an oven. was bed ridden for 3-4 days. threw the whole lot away, didn't even want to give it to anyone else.

i read some uk guy fucking advocating dnp used with insulin  - called it the poor man's gh
some people really are fucked in the head honestly.
it's a poison, you can get shredded with t3 and clen.

lol.

if I was that supplier I would have stopped selling dnp after that first front page death a few years ago. this is something that shouldn't be sold on the net, but sold 1 to 1 at gyms where the dealer knows the user is someone serious and not a retard or a girl trying to lose her muffin top.