Author Topic: Decided to start shooting my Biceps  (Read 14809 times)

whitewidow

Re: Decided to start shooting my Biceps
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 05:37:41 AM »
ive used esik clean, pump n pose, and painless pumps.. painless is a far better product imo.. I only use it in the summer months for the cosmetic effect.. gives me a nice peak and an extra half inch on the tape(off of 2.5-3cc per week in outer head).. ive never actually used it to build size per say or followed the size protocol.. 3 years ago my arms were 18.5, now their 20. my gear usage has been the same during the past 3 years. training the same also. the only thing different was the consistent use of hgh along w 10-30 ius of slin. give seo a shot pal. it maybe your answer. fuck, every pro uses it to some extent so im sure it works well for size too. as for keeping gains, they dissipate after a month w no shots, that's just me.

have you ever used real caverject(Nolotil). That should give you a inch within hours. I'll give the painless pumps. so you just shot into your bicep and a few shoulder shots? You didn;t shoot your triceps. I heard you have to shoot both to make it look nicer. any truth to that?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 05:56:58 AM »
have you ever used real caverject(Nolotil). That should give you a inch within hours. I'll give the painless pumps. so you just shot into your bicep and a few shoulder shots? You didn;t shoot your triceps. I heard you have to shoot both to make it look nicer. any truth to that?

no ive never tried nolotil.. its on my guys list tho.. only have used seo in bis n delts no tris... I supposed if youre are looking to add inches, id hit both sides providing you are somewhat symmetrical to begin with.  but take a look at yourself and judge how much you need and where. personally, my tris are good so I just hit bis and the delt shots give me a nice capped look.

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2015, 06:29:17 AM »
no ive never tried nolotil.. its on my guys list tho.. only have used seo in bis n delts no tris... I supposed if youre are looking to add inches, id hit both sides providing you are somewhat symmetrical to begin with.  but take a look at yourself and judge how much you need and where. personally, my tris are good so I just hit bis and the delt shots give me a nice capped look.

who couldn't use more capped delts? It depends how lean I am. Right now Im into my cutt so yes I have some capped delts but they could be better and my arms just won't grow anymore! My triceps I am happy with but the tricep makes up 75% of the arm so why not shoot the whole package. I have some caverject(Nolotil) but the guy did warn me it is not very pleasant stuff to inject even though itdoes have lidocaine in it. I think you get a touch of a fever, Nolotil is more for competeition and best to have a medic or prep guy shoot it for you.

Synthol is a totally diffrent story it's way cheaper per shot and ca be used way longer. last question have you shot a thin oil like EQ or sust into your bi's or just synthol? if you have done both what was the pain level diffrence?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2015, 06:41:44 AM »
who couldn't use more capped delts? It depends how lean I am. Right now Im into my cutt so yes I have some capped delts but they could be better and my arms just won't grow anymore! My triceps I am happy with but the tricep makes up 75% of the arm so why not shoot the whole package. I have some caverject(Nolotil) but the guy did warn me it is not very pleasant stuff to inject even though itdoes have lidocaine in it. I think you get a touch of a fever, Nolotil is more for competeition and best to have a medic or prep guy shoot it for you.

Synthol is a totally diffrent story it's way cheaper per shot and ca be used way longer. last question have you shot a thin oil like EQ or sust into your bi's or just synthol? if you have done both what was the pain level diffrence?

yes ive done tren, eq, test, tri blends and test suspension(one fuckin time cured me) in arms.. with gear I use a slin pin for bis and for seo a 25g 1 incher... no real pip issues with either. except for the suspension. sust wasn't too bad. seo pain is more of a tightness/stretched feeling rather than a "hurts to touch" type pain.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2015, 06:50:29 AM »
yes ive done tren, eq, test, tri blends and test suspension(one fuckin time cured me) in arms.. with gear I use a slin pin for bis and for seo a 25g 1 incher... no real pip issues with either. except for the suspension. sust wasn't too bad. seo pain is more of a tightness/stretched feeling rather than a "hurts to touch" type pain.

thanks for the info. I'll order some painless pumps but I'm also going to try shooting some thinner oils as well. I'll keep you guys posted.Tatoo I'll PM you if I have any questions I'm going to order it from dave palumbos site. would that be the best place to buy painless pumps? just looking for a fair price with fast shipping. I wouldn't buy HGH from dave but I think he has legit steril oil-lol.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2015, 06:55:46 AM »
thanks for the info. I'll order some painless pumps but I'm also going to try shooting some thinner oils as well. I'll keep you guys posted.Tatoo I'll PM you if I have any questions I'm going to order it from dave palumbos site. would that be the best place to buy painless pumps? just looking for a fair price with fast shipping. I wouldn't buy HGH from dave but I think he has legit steril oil-lol.

feel free to pm me brother. ill help as much as I can. I get mine from painlesspumps.com $120 per bottle I think it is

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2015, 08:35:59 AM »
feel free to pm me brother. ill help as much as I can. I get mine from painlesspumps.com $120 per bottle I think it is

Dave has it for I believe 100$ plus shipping. I'll contact you if I have any questions

xuul

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2015, 12:32:56 PM »
in my opinion widow.

get some anadrol/dbol preworkout 80-100mgs , shot your arms 2 hours before , insulin preworkout , shake intra , shake post , eat meal , take another insulin and eat again.
this 2 times a week and your arms should grow I think.

never tried this before just my thoughts.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2015, 01:04:01 PM »
in my opinion widow.

get some anadrol/dbol preworkout 80-100mgs , shot your arms 2 hours before , insulin preworkout , shake intra , shake post , eat meal , take another insulin and eat again.

a good friend put a solid inch and a half on his arms in in 4-5 weeks by only training arms 2-3 times per week... no other bodyparts. he had been some sort of gear for almost 2 years at the time too. bodyweight never moved either. lol, and they haven't grown a millimeter since!!. he gets pissed when I break his balls about it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2015, 03:40:03 PM »
in my opinion widow.

Very accurate ^^^^

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2015, 04:39:19 PM »
If your looking to gain inches its your triceps that hold the key, most people gave good sized biceps, the volume of your arm is triceps, specifically the long head

Noltil stings like fuck, leaves the muscle rock solid for at least a day... I've only ever used it pre contest, I suppose you could get a good deal of swelling if you used it pre workout regularly, doubt it would stay once you stopped tho

Unless your very lucky, site injecting with gear leaves you with weird swellings on you muscles, you can usualy spot it a mile off, altho if you have a lot if size it will be less evident

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »
If your looking to gain inches its your triceps that hold the key, most people gave good sized biceps, the volume of your arm is triceps, specifically the long head

Noltil stings like fuck, leaves the muscle rock solid for at least a day... I've only ever used it pre contest, I suppose you could get a good deal of swelling if you used it pre workout regularly, doubt it would stay once you stopped tho

Unless your very lucky, site injecting with gear leaves you with weird swellings on you muscles, you can usually spot it a mile off, altho if you have a lot if size it will be less evident
very few people can get away with triceps shots so no not ideal at all, 1.5 inches can be camouflaged without a trace in the bicep if done correctly whereas an inch on triceps is all you can get without distorted shape accumulation. Also the triceps bruises more and they are usually nasty. Of course advance bodybuilders do both triceps and biceps and usually in all the heads too

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2015, 06:01:57 PM »
in my opinion widow.

I have done protocols like this. my insulin usage is posted. I use Humilin-R off-season. I'm getting lean right now so I'm off heavy aromatizing drugs. I'm taking alot of winstrol, 100mg morning workout,100mg night workout, finished my last box of NPP, I shoot a gram of sust a week ,daily 1cc Tren-A.I take diuretics at least twice a week, 80mcg clen, T3/T4 combo.

I do train arms everyday. I have my workout log posted, their rock hard and veiny just not as big as I would like. I think it's time to SEO them. I think Anadrol is a great choice when your dieted down to fill out but anadrol isn't going to put much on my arms maybe .5IN. the Tricep does make up 75% of the arm. so shooting the triceps as well would be beneficial.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2015, 11:55:58 PM »
I have done protocols like this. my insulin usage is posted. I use Humilin-R off-season. I'm getting lean right now so I'm off heavy aromatizing drugs. I'm taking alot of winstrol, 100mg morning workout,100mg night workout, finished my last box of NPP, I shoot a gram of sust a week ,daily 1cc Tren-A.I take diuretics at least twice a week, 80mcg clen, T3/T4 combo.

I do train arms everyday. I have my workout log posted, their rock hard and veiny just not as big as I would like. I think it's time to SEO them. I think Anandrol is a great choice when your dieted down to fill out but anandrol isn;t going to put much on my arms maybe .5IN. the Tricep does make up 75% of the arm. so shooting the triceps as well would be beneficial.
Is there a particular reason for using diuretics twice a week?

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2015, 04:25:14 AM »
Is there a particular reason for using diuretics twice a week?

kind of addicted to them. I like waking up real dry. I also was told it dosn't hurt to flush out with lasix or dyazide at least once a week. That or my prep guy is shit but he has me take a dyazide or lasix on friday and see what I look like saturday.I like them. I know I'm not 2 weeks out or anything but I'm going to practice peaking this year and do a show in 2 years. I really need to work on mandotorys and just come in super grainy and bone dry. I can show you what I look like off-season I don't allow myself to get to big. OTH only though

xuul

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2015, 05:13:06 AM »
whats the recipe to make seo urself?
because they overprice the shit really

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2015, 06:09:51 AM »
kind of addicted to them. I like waking up real dry. I also was told it dosn't hurt to flush out with lasix or dyazide at least once a week. That or my prep guy is shit but he has me take a dyazide or lasix on friday and see what I look like saturday.I like them. I know I'm not 2 weeks out or anything but I'm going to practice peaking this year and do a show in 2 years. I really need to work on mandotorys and just come in super grainy and bone dry. I can show you what I look like off-season I don't allow myself to get to big. OTH only though
Ya love the look from diuretics after waking up,  a lot of people are doing it like you now. Diuretics and winny still kill everything else for that dry look

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2015, 06:19:58 AM »
i think thats kind of asking for it, health wise... not a good thing imo

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2015, 06:26:12 AM »
i think thats kind of asking for it, health wise... not a good thing imo

Once a week isn't bad even if your 12 weeks out. I know a popular prep coach who makes us all do this. Once a week usually friday we take dyazide and just see how dry we wake up and how we progressed over the week.Dyazide is getting popular

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »
Once a week isn't bad even if your 12 weeks out. I know a popular prep coach who makes us all do this. Once a week usually friday we take dyazide and just see how dry we wake up and how we progressed over the week.Dyazide is getting popular

even once a week is pushing it imo.
im not THAT familiar with diuretics but in my opinion theyre pure poison, they completely throw off your bodys hydration management, minerals etc.

WW i like you and im not trying to piss on you, but imo this is just an ego thing...
put your ego back in the corner. lets be real here, nobody cares if you have 2 oz less water under your skin except yourself. not worth putting your body at risk - just what i think.

not trying to fuck with you man, but i dont think this is a good idea. its like ego lifting... youre probably gonna regret it sooner or later

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2015, 10:34:14 AM »
even once a week is pushing it imo.
im not THAT familiar with diuretics but in my opinion theyre pure poison, they completely throw off your bodys hydration management, minerals etc.

WW i like you and im not trying to piss on you, but imo this is just an ego thing...
put your ego back in the corner. lets be real here, nobody cares if you have 2 oz less water under your skin except yourself. not worth putting your body at risk - just what i think.

not trying to fuck with you man, but i dont think this is a good idea. its like ego lifting... youre probably gonna regret it sooner or later
In WWs case I think he is good to go, his body has adapted significantly as he is a user for a long time. Diuretics are potent and can pose potential dangers in 2 ways;

1. long term damage to organs and particularly the liver.... This will not be an issue unless its daily and year round, twice a week for 12 weeks in a year drastically brings the potential down.

2.  This is the most dangerous case where you go fatigue and just drop or severe cramping and you seize up or are light headed. This is not a long term effect or is not initiated by any previous use. It is simply taking a wrong term at that time, this is the chance you take ever single time you use diuretics.

Is WW at risk here??, no he is not because he is drinking water periodically and he is not at 5% bodyfat or lower, big difference between diuretics use at the end of the diet and not drinking water vs the way he is doing.

Now just cause I am saying WW knows what he is doing doesn't mean JIZMOs post wasn't excellent, diuretics are no joke. As a stage marshal who is on stage with bodybuilders at least a dozen times a year I have seen many drop right in front of me and even into my arms.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2015, 02:38:54 PM »
In WWs case I think he is good to go, his body has adapted significantly as he is a user for a long time. Diuretics are potent and can pose potential dangers in 2 ways;

1. long term damage to organs and particularly the liver.... This will not be an issue unless its daily and year round, twice a week for 12 weeks in a year drastically brings the potential down.

2.  This is the most dangerous case where you go fatigue and just drop or severe cramping and you seize up or are light headed. This is not a long term effect or is not initiated by any previous use. It is simply taking a wrong term at that time, this is the chance you take ever single time you use diuretics.

Is WW at risk here??, no he is not because he is drinking water periodically and he is not at 5% bodyfat or lower, big difference between diuretics use at the end of the diet and not drinking water vs the way he is doing.

Now just cause I am saying WW knows what he is doing doesn't mean JIZMOs post wasn't excellent, diuretics are no joke. As a stage marshal who is on stage with bodybuilders at least a dozen times a year I have seen many drop right in front of me and even into my arms.

Sounds hot and steamy.....

To be fair, when your in low digits, if you look at your self in the middle of the night when you get up to piss, youl look like a road map

Like wise this is amplified with a few glasses of wine.... Some people just like to ingest drugs just for the sake of it

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2015, 02:44:55 PM »

Sounds hot and steamy.....

To be fair, when your in low digits, if you look at your self in the middle of the night when you get up to piss, youl look like a road map

We all know WW likes to take drugs for the sake of it tho
>:(

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2015, 04:18:05 PM »
well I just follow my prep coaches protocol. some weeks I don;t take any diuretics then some weeks I may take them once or even twice. Right now I have not taken diuretics in over a week because I only have 4 left and am saving them. What I am doing is not that crazy and alot of guys do it. once a month is of course alot safer it's actually not bad to flush your body out  bit. I drop more then a few ounces I would say I have to piss at least every 45 minutes when I take them. we do what it take and jizmo you know I told you I am practicing peaking

the guy I use is very well known. I mean we fuck with Insulin,clen,T3 and alot of tren. I'm one of those gym guys who carries a gallon jug of water around. The one drug I would never fuck with is DNP. they can't help you at the ER if you take too much DNP but a simple tab of dyazide is not going to cause as much harm as you think. If I was popping a shitload of them then yes that would be trouble. I'll def think about the subject more and since I'm not competing just practicing getting as lean and grainy as possible I think a tab of dyazide once every 10 days is sufficient.

there are a few benefits to using diuretics if you take them say once a month.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2015, 01:03:47 AM »
When you actually competing then, have you started your full prep?