Author Topic: DNP log to come, female pics and stats  (Read 12460 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: DNP log to come, female pics and stats
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 01:11:00 PM »
go to a my little pony forum pls

Hey, don't Mock the Bronies.

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2015, 05:33:17 PM »
go to a my little pony forum pls

Lol

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2015, 05:34:16 PM »
How long are you running the DNP?

10 days

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2015, 05:35:25 PM »
Day 6 of 250mg

No changes. She missed a weight this morning
Will get one tomorrow

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2015, 07:54:57 PM »
Day 7 (375mg)

Temps 97.5-99.3
128.4lbs
Sides seeming more tolerable
Nothing exciting to report

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2015, 08:00:36 PM »
Day 8 (375mg)

Same sides as previous. 99.1 was temp max
129.2lbs 

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2015, 05:59:29 PM »
Day 9 (375mg)

temp max 99.3
129.2lbs
waist 27.25

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 09:18:50 AM »
2 lbs lol...i lost 6 lbs in a week just on gear.

So stupid. most of that weight was proabally water like  mine was. Youre a dumb ass

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2015, 11:18:40 AM »
2 lbs lol...i lost 6 lbs in a week just on gear.

So stupid. most of that weight was proabally water like  mine was. Youre a dumb ass
you dont know shit
you dont lose weight while ON dnp unless you let yourself dehydrate OR run it for long periods
the body stores a ton of water to fight overheating on dnp

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2015, 05:41:42 PM »
To call someone a dumb*** when you don't understand the basics of what your talking about...... This is why I generally don't post. You think anabolics cause weightloss?

Day 10 we ended the dnp today. We will see how much benefit it had over conventional prep in a few days as the water comes off. Then recheck bf% and re-do pics.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2015, 06:52:00 PM »
To call someone a dumb*** when you don't understand the basics of what your talking about...... This is why I generally don't post. You think anabolics cause weightloss?

Day 10 we ended the dnp today. We will see how much benefit it had over conventional prep in a few days as the water comes off. Then recheck bf% and re-do pics.

No, disregarding every fucking scientific article EVER on DNP that basically said it is a plain and simple poison while giving a client more than the NOAEL for ten days is retarded. Using it yourself is something, giving it to a client is another animal.

Besides, you don't understand the basics at all, no one refers to the LD10 as you did in your first post. No one who understands anything about biochemistry would ever refer to the LD10. LD10 doesn't tell you squat as simple longevity difference between rodents could explain a 10% mortality rate... Basic statisticial analysis..

Hope your client gets accustomed to her blurred vision.... I really do hope she'll connect the dots when she starts seeing halos over everything at 40... Oh wait, she won't see the dots...

Back to my little Ponies  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2015, 12:07:25 AM »
No, disregarding every fucking scientific article EVER on DNP that basically said it is a plain and simple poison while giving a client more than the NOAEL for ten days is retarded. Using it yourself is something, giving it to a client is another animal.

Besides, you don't understand the basics at all, no one refers to the LD10 as you did in your first post. No one who understands anything about biochemistry would ever refer to the LD10. LD10 doesn't tell you squat as simple longevity difference between rodents could explain a 10% mortality rate... Basic statisticial analysis..

Hope your client gets accustomed to her blurred vision.... I really do hope she'll connect the dots when she starts seeing halos over everything at 40... Oh wait, she won't see the dots...

Back to my little Ponies  ;D

lold at the last part BUT
pretty much EVERY SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE on dnp states that its actually of great use, for diabetes, obesity and it even increases your bodys antioxidant potential and energy (atp) production in the long run.

EVERY GOSSIP MAGAZINE ARTICLE on the other hand states dnp is sooo dangerous and sooo many people (=retards) died from it.

you probably never even bothered to read any scientific study on dnp  ::)

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2015, 02:18:36 AM »
Hate to be that guy...

LD10? Where did you find the LD 10 of DNP? I could only find the LD 50 at 30 mg/kg for rats (4.8 mg/kg/d converted to HED so less than 288 mg for you client if she weighs about 60 kgs) but more to the point, the NOAEL in rats is 10mg/kg/d. If you convert it to HED, it's 1,6 mg/kg/d... so 96 mg for her)   That is the only useful info regarding toxicity of DNP as there are no human studies on it ever since the 1930. So "therapeutic doses" are experimental at best and are actually higher than the NOAEL (no observed adverse effect level)... What you really are doing, suppose she weighs 60 kgs, giving her 250 mg a day would be very very close to the LD50 and three times the NOAEL yet probably still below the therapeutic dose...

https://www.lewisu.edu/academics/biology/pdf/2_4_%20DNP.pdf

By comparison, the LD50 for Trenbolone is 5000 mg/kg in the rat....

DNP is poison. It basically fucks up the production of energy in the mitochondria in every cell of your body and releasing it in the form of heat!!! That is not a good idea for long term health at all, as longevity is usually associated with an efficient ATP system, both producing energy and evacuating the by-products of that combustion (anti oxydants such ash NADH). Mitochondria are key factors to signal apotosis and fucking up with that is basically an open invite for cancer. Who knows what the consequence of even a few days of insufficient energy production could be? Cataracts, damage to vital organs etc... All reported in the litterature.

It's her body but getting the facts straight is important...

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13181-011-0162-6
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18461559

@jizmo: Epic quoting myself but yeah, I did read pretty much every science papers on DNP and on proton uncoupling during the Krebbs cycle, and unlike you my surpringsingly lazy german friend, I bothered quoting them in my very first post....

No human studies on DNP has been made ever since the 1930's so your claims are rather outrageous my purpled hued compadre, plus a doctor has been sued for giving dnp to his clients in the 1980's. Food for thoughts.

;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2015, 12:16:25 PM »
every single danger of DNP is related to overdose.

unless the cataract thing in females, but i strongly believe this is due to non sufficient antioxidant supplementation.

if you are not capable of dosing DNP or insulin correctly, then its poison, yes. i give you that.
with adequate supplementation and precautions and correct dosing its a great weight loss tool. just like insulin is a great weight gain tool or trenbolone is a great tool for everything  ;D :D the dosage makes the poison.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2015, 01:13:52 PM »
every single danger of DNP is related to overdose.

unless the cataract thing in females, but i strongly believe this is due to non sufficient antioxidant supplementation.

if you are not capable of dosing DNP or insulin correctly, then its poison, yes. i give you that.
with adequate supplementation and precautions and correct dosing its a great weight loss tool. just like insulin is a great weight gain tool or trenbolone is a great tool for everything  ;D :D the dosage makes the poison.

I usually tend to agree with you but not for DNP. It is classified as a poison, not a drug.

http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~bioslabs/studies/mitochondria/mitopoisons.html

There actually is a great article that pretty much sums the available research on dnp in here:

http://www.steroid.com/The-Whole-Truth-About-DNP.php

They might be biaised but they give good references.

I really don't want to argue over the internet since it's pretty much like doing the Special Olympics: win or lose, you're still a retard but the fact remain it's a poison.

I'm out.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2015, 01:31:17 PM »
Fuck all that!!!^^^^ we know drugs r bad mmmmm Kay  let the man dope his girl up and post pics for us to c broseph.. What if she comes in at 7%and wins and the edge she got was from 10 days of dnp

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2015, 07:30:59 AM »
Seems the DNP you got was underdosed or not DNP.  10 days and her weight drop was nothing.  that 2 pounds is probably what she sweated out the first night.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2015, 05:29:05 PM »
She is like 130lb though lol
2lb is a massive drop

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2015, 03:25:48 AM »
i bet shell drop another additional 3-4lbs on top of regular weight loss during the next week.
if not, her diet, exercise or dnp was shit

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2015, 03:29:03 PM »
@jizmo: Epic quoting myself but yeah, I did read pretty much every science papers on DNP and on proton uncoupling during the Krebbs cycle, and unlike you my surpringsingly lazy german friend, I bothered quoting them in my very first post....

No human studies on DNP has been made ever since the 1930's so your claims are rather outrageous my purpled hued compadre, plus a doctor has been sued for giving dnp to his clients in the 1980's. Food for thoughts.

;D

I agree with Jizmo on this but I have to congratulate you on your wordsmithship

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2015, 03:57:28 PM »
I used DNP purely as an experiment and will not do so again, mainly because it gave me UNSTOPPABLE cravings. I'm talking about trawling the streets at 3am in the rain for ice cream.

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2015, 10:22:29 AM »
OK, sorry for the delay. Here we are a full week plus out. After 5 days off DNP her weight was 130.5lbs. I am positive my source was legit. I've searched a ton for logs during contest prep and never found much. All that I always find is someone who has a lot of fat, coming off a bulk and running it. Of course they are going to drop. If they just change they're diet alone they would drop a ton anyway.

She's now back at it with 45 min cardio, just restarted clen and able to hit the gym hard. 127.0lbs this morning.

As far as those bashing me for having her run it, it was what she wanted last year and this year to give it a go. I can tell you that we played it as safe as possible by cutting back the cardio, her training was not as intense and slightly more carbs. Could that have had an effect on the results, sure. But in experimenting with it, I believe I now have what I need to tell others its not what we are going to run during prep, period. It will not replace hard work and diet, so its off my arsenal.

As for the next 6 weeks, her prep will look something like this but is always subject to change

6 weeks out:  clen doses ramping up 50mcg, t3 60mcg a day split, anavar 10mg, off tbol now, test prop 8mg EOD, nolva 20mg, letro 1.25mg

5 weeks out: clen finishing mid week around 100mcg,  t3 80mcg a day split, anavar 10mg, test prop 8mg EOD, nolva 20mg, letro 1.25mg

4 weeks out: t3 80mcg a day split, anavar 10mg, test prop 10mg EOD, tren ace 10mg EOD, nolva 20mg, letro 1.25mg

3 weeks out:  t3 80mcg a day split, anavar 10mg, test prop 10mg EOD, tren ace 10mg EOD, nolva 20mg, letro 1.25mg, restart clen end of the week

2 weeks out: t3 80mcg a day split, anavar 10mg, test prop 5mg EOD, tren ace 15mg EOD, nolva 20mg, letro 2.5mg, clen continued

1 week out: t3 80mcg a day split, anavar 10mg, test prop 5mg EOD, tren ace 15mg EOD, nolva 20mg, letro 2.5mg, clen continued

Before I get bashed for tren, we assessed tolerance in the offseason for 4 weeks, no sides. However test at >10mg EOD causes sides for her. Every competitor is different. I will go up higher with the tren the last 2 weeks if no sides and we haven't hit the hard look we want.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »
you are an awful awful coach..tren and 80mcg of t3..dnp...jessus christ.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2015, 09:51:45 AM »
you are an awful awful coach..tren and 80mcg of t3..dnp...jessus christ.

Is it worth it?  Tren and that much T3