Author Topic: Travelling with gear  (Read 3557 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Travelling with gear
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 06:48:34 PM »
doing more test before leaving is not the option as the ester gets released much later....

But I'd bring dbal tabs to stay full and feel good. Easy to hide...

What???

Doing a gram of test before u go is the safest option, it gets released over 2 weeks...
you are gay.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 11:53:39 PM »
What???

Doing a gram of test before u go is the safest option, it gets released over 2 weeks...
also sustenon has short and long esters, problem solved  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2015, 06:30:00 AM »
I always shot a few CC's of long ester gear right before i left for the airport.  Maybe take some orals with you.  I've never tried taking vials with me, i've always played it safe with orals since they are so easy to hide.

8)

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2015, 10:44:25 AM »
Plenty of ways starting from choosing a destination like Thailand or Dubai(Middle east).

You get your source to send it over to the place you are heading to. If that can't work out then order from OM. A couple of online sources, very trustworthy who supply AP gear at very good price globally ....but you have to be in the "club" to get contact.

Well if nothing works for you then the good old shooting a vial before leaving and carrying some more in suntan bottle.

Also just walk into any gym, not a branded one like gold's or fitness first and ask straight for gear. This works fine in Asia and middle east. Money can buy you a lot of things. And you will see some local guys jacked up....they are very helpful too.
Plenty of ways.