Author Topic: life is short lets not waste any more time guys  (Read 7753 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: life is short lets not waste any more time guys
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 02:00:29 AM »
Shizzo is a voracious cum drinker!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 02:01:34 AM »
Shizzo is a voracious cum drinker!
Hahaha.....not copying that.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2015, 02:11:56 AM »
looks like we can agree on that the mind may, or may not move on.
but! the body, the body does not!
which makes the body the most important thing, you only get one chance to get the perfect body!!
so lets flex those arms baby!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2015, 02:01:43 PM »
Have you sat with this thought, idea, feeling about complete termination of you, your body, your mind, awareness? You will probably picture your corpse rotting and try and imagine a complete full stop, go in to that complete nothingness of self fully, if anything you can make yourself more fearless in the face of death this way, and we all fear death because of the great unknown it presents us.

I have not thought about this but that time is getting closer everyday. I won't rot. Ashes don't rot.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2015, 02:09:31 PM »
What if we live as a less successful version of ourself on 2nd life?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2015, 02:20:28 PM »
What if we live as a less successful version of ourself on 2nd life?

There is no evidence of this happening.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2015, 02:28:27 PM »
what is evidence?

I look at older men and think if I was there age I would be even more focused on spiritual path than I am now. Just seems a shame to hold on to your precious evidence that you are no more than ashes therefore you have no spirit therefore you dont need to meditate.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2015, 02:44:16 PM »
it is amazing, that we are alive, you seem to think anything spiritual is a fabrication but real spirituality is about living in the present moment fully. The fearlessness that is born from deep meditation is not a convincing of oneself or a deluding of oneself but seeing and feeling reality very clearly, there are no concepts arising in that state saying you are this or you are that, there is a complete standstill of cognition, so how can it be a delusion?

Screw spiritual world, I am on the beach café & very much into young slim physical pussy reality , you should join me big boy Ro  8)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2015, 02:48:01 PM »
I would join you and slay some pussy and sleep on the beach after depleting my life forces.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2015, 04:11:52 PM »
I would join you and slay some pussy and sleep on the beach after depleting my life forces.

Seeee Yaaa on the beach & don't worry only bull sharks & killer whales in those H20's  8)

Only "danger" could be Anusol Basile trying to photograph your private parts  >:(

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2015, 02:10:38 AM »
Evidence is being able to prove an assertion is true and valid...something that spirituality completely lacks. So i would argue that it is more of a shame to hold on to a belief that you are more than a physical body just because it's a nice idea.
I get the point though that meditation is giving you something, so I can't argue against you doing it...even if it is merely a placebo effect. I just don't see how you can tie this sense of wellbeing you get into somehow equating to an eternal life and a soul that survives death.

Show me the evidence that you and I are 100 percent material and that consciousness is a byproduct of the firing of neurons only.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2015, 03:25:46 AM »
haha come on bigRo, i'm sure you know that the burden of proof is on you with these claims. I can't just come out with a statement like " i flew to the moon last night on a winged horse....prove i didn't"

And certainly all the scientific research into near death experiences which people tried to put down as proof of a spirit or soul...have been explained as the result of the brain/body dying. A huge rush of chemicals/DMT is released as the brain is starving of oxygen and preparing to die.

you yourself are making the claim and taking as fact and reality that consciousness is a by product of the brain. I want to know how you have come about this evidence for yourself. What you said is the typical atheists cop out.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2015, 03:38:18 AM »
haha come on bigRo, i'm sure you know that the burden of proof is on you with these claims. I can't just come out with a statement like " i flew to the moon last night on a winged horse....prove i didn't"

And certainly all the scientific research into near death experiences which people tried to put down as proof of a spirit or soul...have been explained as the result of the brain/body dying. A huge rush of chemicals/DMT is released as the brain is starving of oxygen and preparing to die.

this is a sign of your immature mind to equate sitting in perfect stillness with flying to the moon on a winged horse. Just admit you lack the needed dedication for such a practise rather than throw these pebbles. No wonder your ex girlfriend left you!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2015, 04:48:32 AM »
what if in the afterlife you get reborn as a smiley on getbig forum.

and your previous posts dictates which one.

some of you will be this:  :)

others will be this  ???

or this  :-[

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2015, 05:27:16 AM »
LOL, she's not my ex...i'm still with her, i just don't like revealing too much online. and my example was not to show immaturity...i think you've fried your head with too many mushrooms. The example was to show that anyone can make a giant and ridiculous claim, but unless they can actually back it up then it's nonsene...like you going on about an infinite self that transcends space and time!
you are trying to equate sitting in perfect stillness to some sort of higher power and relevance in life. I'm arguing that it's nothing more than a placebo effect that pseudo intellectuals and crackpots seem to benefit from.

And i'm not the one doing the research thankfully...the worlds best doctors and scientists are. You are choosing to ignore reality and evidence and instead blindly believe in things because they sound nice to you. I'm agnositic in the sense that i am willing to accept anything, and would truly love for it to be true that consciousness can survive death, but i'm not going to proclaim it as fact just because i like the idea of it...that's what morons do...big, juiced up meditating morons do that Ro!

Well you must do her head in on a regular basis!

So you have no way of knowing for yourself you have to take the world of some materialist doctors and scientists. At least I have a method of my own to find out.

You could use some magic mushrooms.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2015, 05:30:35 AM »
Well you must do her head in on a regular basis!

So you have no way of knowing for yourself you have to take the world of some materialist doctors and scientists. At least I have a method of my own to find out.

You could use some magic mushrooms.
serious question Ro.. do you still take them?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2015, 06:00:37 AM »
Seldom, last time it made my back muscles very sore. Have loads of it stored in my freezer though.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2015, 06:10:14 AM »
Seldom, last time it made my back muscles very sore. Have loads of it stored in my freezer though.
never knew you could freeze them. I remember people dried them out and they looked a bit like tea leafs. Sold them in Match boxes. I have not taken them since i was 16 or so.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2015, 06:12:54 AM »
yeah the potency is just as good I think, need to be fasted really for best result which doesnt happen with a bodybuilding diet.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2015, 06:14:48 AM »
yeah the potency is just as good I think, need to be fasted really for best result which doesnt happen with a bodybuilding diet.
They definitely work... ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2015, 08:07:24 AM »
Have loads stored in my freezer though.

Outed for eating spermcicles
Y

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2015, 09:27:35 AM »
what if in the afterlife you get reborn as a smiley on getbig forum.

and your previous posts dictates which one.

some of you will be this:  :)

others will be this  ???

or this  :-[
and some will be this :-*

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2015, 11:10:06 AM »
Outed for eating spermcicles

lol good one

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2015, 12:06:39 PM »
haha yes i'll concede that i do her head in regularly. she suffers from cognitive dissonance when presented with evidence contradicting her baseless opinions!

I took LSD by accident once. It was one of the worst experiences of my entire life. I hallucinated a nightmare for hours.

sounds like she would enjoy a good tantric shag from meself lols

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2015, 02:27:47 PM »
I was arguing her viewpoint and that's the thanks I get!

Wouldn't expect otherwise from most spiritual people though, they see the body and think, this guys an egocentric meathead.

:)