Author Topic: PJ Braun's New Jeep  (Read 26039 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: PJ Braun's New Jeep
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2015, 06:06:15 AM »
What kind of man would start a thread to show off what another man's owns?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2015, 06:10:11 AM »
What I don't quite understand is how Braun & Singerman were able to do so well so quickly, when Palumbo, who's better known, has a better rep, better bodybuilding cred, bright etc hasn't been able to seemingly achieve a fraction of their success.

My guess is that PJ & Aaron tend to show off to give the illusion of success, & in reality, it's just show to promote the business....but what do I know.

Aaron is simply a much better salesman than Palumbo and has mastered the social media realm.  PJ knows the bodybuilding industry and what people want out of their supplements and the amount they are willing to pay.  You can't sell supplements without good marketing and you can't market crappy supplements.  

Prime Nutrition mostly is marketed like Shredz...except that the prices are not dramatically marked up.  Simple and clear labeling lets people get exactly what they want without wondering what the hell does the product do.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2015, 06:23:32 AM »
What kind of man would start a thread to show off what another man's owns?

Just putting up threads to keep Getbig interesting
A

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2015, 06:24:58 AM »
Not to mention ripping off trademarked slogans such as "The Best or Nothing" from Mercedez. What's next? "Just Do It?"

They bought out a prohormone company and made a ton of cash selling to teenage boys that thought they would turn to Ronnie in 30 days yet instead burned out their organs and lost all the water retention gains 2 days later.

Some people don't mind making a killing by using others or misleading them, that's fine and that's karma.

They are trying to setup a more mainstream business yet the fact that Evan left shows that it's just as dirty, hyped-up crap as everything else trying to make a buck. This will fail as well.

Will they make some nice coin along the way? Sure. Are they true business men and boys trying to catch up? Yep.

There are two different types of successful people. One is the one that worked hard and will keep it. The other is one that scammed it quickly to the top and act like they won the lotto..

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »

Aaron is simply a much better salesman than Palumbo and has mastered the social media realm.  PJ knows the bodybuilding industry and what people want out of their supplements and the amount they are willing to pay.  You can't sell supplements without good marketing and you can't market crappy supplements.  

Prime Nutrition mostly is marketed like Shredz...except that the prices are not dramatically marked up.  Simple and clear labeling lets people get exactly what they want without wondering what the hell does the product do.  

A few bucks thrown your way has sure helped buy PJ & Aaron some protection on the boards.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2015, 09:34:00 AM »
Yes sir. He must live close to me because I've seen either him or Aaron driving the Ferrari with the Blackstone shit all over it.
Think he lives in Mission Bay, West Boca. Not that anyone cares.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2015, 12:06:05 PM »
Think he lives in Mission Bay, West Boca. Not that anyone cares.

I care! just kidding but that makes sense since he trains at Busy Body 5 minutes from there as does Aaron Clark and Darrem Charles.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2015, 01:32:45 PM »
I care! just kidding but that makes sense since he trains at Busy Body 5 minutes from there as does Aaron Clark and Darrem Charles.
Darrem used to train at Golds in Deerfield. I used to run into him, I was in Deerfield and Boca all the time. I know they all train at Busy Body. So does Sid Rosenberg on 640 sports. My buddy Erik Lengeyl is his technical director and is on the air wih him.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2015, 02:22:36 PM »
PJ Drew Braun

View on Instagram

Today was very surreal.. Kinda sad... Today we said goodbye to the @blackstonelabs Ferrari 458... Aaron and I are very calculated with all of our business moves and investments... With the 488 coming out by year end this car will lose about 25k in value.. Maybe more... Because of that we decided to sell it for very close to what we paid, it's been a wonderful year. This was my very first exotic. I told my mom, "you don't understand, this isn't just my dream, this is every boys dream!" I've driven more shit boxes then anyone... From my 1993 Ford Taurus wagon ( got a lot of chicks with that car , proving personality is most important in life) that was held together with duct tape on both ends... To the 89 Nissan pick up aka the ALLSTAR, to the 94 civic hatchback which holds the record of all my cars for most miles ( 239k when I sold it for 750 bucks) to the old Acura I bought from my longtime friend @evancentopani for a steal at 1 thou jan bucks!!! I've driven them all!! When I got this car I felt a sense of accomplishment that I had never experienced before. Every time I got in this car I smiled ear to ear!! This car was in the first ever @blackstonelabs print add! This car even made it on the cover of this months @ironmanmagazine !!! I LOVE THIS CAR!! Today we took some great pics and said goodbye. Great memories!! What will we do next???? @primenutra #blackstonelabs #primenutrition #celestialBodiez #thebestornothing #Ferrari #ferrari458

I think what he's actually admitting there (without realizing it) is that his parents are loaded and give him plenty of money to play around with - Freudian slip.

Nothing wrong with that. But it's either that or other activities besides a little pissant supplement company that would give one the borrowing capacity or cash to blow on expensive vehicles.

These guys blew lots (most) of their money on expensive vehicles. Neither was "rich" and both went to jail.

Another hint for you guys - people who are actually rich people don't brag about owning or leasing 6 figure cars and don't usually live in neighborhoods filled with tons of 2500 square foot "McMansions" built on tiny yards all stacked together like sardines.  ;D

Looks like he has a Ferrari 458 as well.

A

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2015, 03:42:15 PM »
Darrem used to train at Golds in Deerfield. I used to run into him, I was in Deerfield and Boca all the time. I know they all train at Busy Body. So does Sid Rosenberg on 640 sports. My buddy Erik Lengeyl is his technical director and is on the air wih him.

I've heard Sid on the radio, but have never seen what he looks like till I looked him up just now. I don't recognize him, but I haven't been to Busy Body in years other than the east location that used to be a Powerhouse. Stumbled across Sid's mugshot and read up on his DUi arrest. Sounded like a mess. Hope he's better now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2015, 04:03:48 PM »
Sid Rosenberg, that's a blast from the past. He did radio up here in the NE on WNEW, before Scott Ferrall took his slot. Poor Sid never had a good run, but is a very fun listen. They must've reconfigured his show 8 or 10 times in the 3 years it was on WNEW. He looks a lot better in his Twitter profile than he did even years ago, so I hope he's finally found happiness.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2015, 04:40:25 PM »
Super cars are for the "rich"

Hyper cars are for the "wealthy"

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2015, 06:23:08 PM »
Sid Rosenberg, that's a blast from the past. He did radio up here in the NE on WNEW, before Scott Ferrall took his slot. Poor Sid never had a good run, but is a very fun listen. They must've reconfigured his show 8 or 10 times in the 3 years it was on WNEW. He looks a lot better in his Twitter profile than he did even years ago, so I hope he's finally found happiness.
Sid seems to be doing great, he is a great talent ,and his show is excellent. He seems to have traded the drugs alcohol and gambling for training. He still goes up and fills in in the summer on WFAN for a few weeks.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2015, 06:29:47 PM »
I've heard Sid on the radio, but have never seen what he looks like till I looked him up just now. I don't recognize him, but I haven't been to Busy Body in years other than the east location that used to be a Powerhouse. Stumbled across Sid's mugshot and read up on his DUi arrest. Sounded like a mess. Hope he's better now.
He's got his shit together now I hope. If you listen my buddy Erik is a regular part of the show. He's a bodybuilder and we used to train together at Club Fit in Cooper City. He pretty much got Sid into training and trains with him at Busy Body sometimes. I think he trains at the West Boca one also.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2015, 05:34:47 AM »
These guys are super insecure and desperate to show everyone how "successful" they are. Real CEO's with real money don't need to show it off.
I know, you don't

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2015, 05:55:46 AM »
These guys are super insecure and desperate to show everyone how "successful" they are. Real CEO's with real money don't need to show it off.
can u imagine mark Cuban posting pics of his new car etc
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2015, 06:42:25 AM »
I've already been part of the American Greed life of Ponzi Schemes when I worked for HomeGold Financial and Carolina Investors so I don't need a lecture on that especially since I lost a lot of money from the whole debacle.  I lived large, ate at the best restaurants, drove a 300ZX.......and then watched it all get repo'ed. 

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/2004-02-05-homegold_x.htm

Because of my former losses, I would personally never spend money on sports cars, houses, and luxury goods ever again etc but its their money to which they work 16 hours a day each so in all fairness, they have earned the right to decide what to do with their income.  They worked hard, took the risks involved in starting Blackstone and Prime Nutrition and they succeeded in building a viable business.  That's the American way of business and while I can advise them to be more frugal, they have no reason to take any advice from me or anyone else because its their asses on the line and not mine.
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2015, 06:59:22 AM »
How many hours will they have to work to actually earn respect and trust from all consumers?
I've already been part of the American Greed life of Ponzi Schemes when I worked for HomeGold Financial and Carolina Investors so I don't need a lecture on that especially since I lost a lot of money from the whole debacle.  I lived large, ate at the best restaurants, drove a 300ZX.......and then watched it all get repo'ed.  

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/2004-02-05-homegold_x.htm

Because of my former losses, I would personally never spend money on sports cars, houses, and luxury goods ever again etc but its their money to which they work 16 hours a day each so in all fairness, they have earned the right to decide what to do with their income.  They worked hard, took the risks involved in starting Blackstone and Prime Nutrition and they succeeded in building a viable business.  That's the American way of business and while I can advise them to be more frugal, they have no reason to take any advice from me or anyone else because its their asses on the line and not mine.
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2015, 07:07:38 AM »
How many hours will they have to work to actually earn respect and trust from all consumers?

Zero...you simply cannot please everyone.  Some people are destined to be envious and jealous of other people's success
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2015, 07:29:32 AM »
This guy is just spending money like its nothing. Newsflash black stone lab isn't going to last long. It's gonna dry up. Seems like the supplement companies peak for a year or two thrn decline

Typical hebrew/low-life behavior

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2015, 09:09:29 AM »
I like Aaron and PJ , but what I don't get is the flaunting of so called wealth on the internet. How does that benefit growing a supplement and prohormone company. Why wouldn't you put that energy towards the quality of your products? Keep the material things to yourself and your inner circle.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2015, 09:12:35 AM »
I like Aaron and PJ , but what I don't get is the flaunting of so called wealth on the internet. How does that benefit growing a supplement and prohormone company. Why wouldn't you put that energy towards the quality of your products? Keep the material things to yourself and your inner circle.

As of today.  They must just be friends with the owner of an exotic car dealership that lets them take it out for the day.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2015, 10:15:33 AM »
As of today.  They must just be friends with the owner of an exotic car dealership that lets them take it out for the day.

I pass that place everyday. It's gotta be located right by their business

Does Aaron flaunt as well? He seems more normal. Big Jew...all the way big Jew

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2015, 10:18:41 AM »

Another hint for you guys - people who are actually rich people don't brag about owning or leasing 6 figure cars and don't usually live in neighborhoods filled with tons of 2500 square foot "McMansions" built on tiny yards all stacked together like sardines.  ;D

terrible

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2015, 10:18:56 AM »

Looks like he has a Ferrari 458 as well.

Nice lot of cars the bank own and he pays them some money weekly so he can drive them.