Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge
eating poor peoples food ramen noodles grows out your wang
(1/6) > >>
Marty Champions:
That shit makes u horney as hell it makes your antenna send off more signals thus miraculousy more fat assed hoes are in youway.

Chep poor people food just eat enuf veg to counter sodium

Beer and tomato sauce for a good energy and headache releiver wen u need it keeep car stocked with this on the go food will finish any job with this feul

People been dieng latley i know say a prayer to the nongod, its sad but in a world where u want to help those,but can they even help therselves??? Help urself instead it sux

Oliver heaviside translated\fixed all of maxwells equations..it was heaviside who made it make sense he simplified the mathmatics

Even too this day no one can understand all of maxwells equations

Alternating current would not be possible without stienmetz who used heavisides equations, tesla invented alternating current but his motors wer sucky too much sparking... the reason was they didnt knoe at the time that the magnetic wave doesnt start the same way it dissapates!! Stienmetz rectified this sparking issue using magnetic tape or iron wire.. we still incorporate the wave equation today thanks to oliver heaviside

Who cares right, i already regret posting this

But i posted it anyways because our brains are spinning all the time like the wheel of fortune with a random thought or feeling at each turn, i was positive b4 posting , but now i feel negative for posting,spinning like the earth the earth cant even be stable or locked in .. this is why its hard to study electricity also we can outsmart it all in time look how far we have and havent gotten

Food is the real god the true tangible guyding sustaing force and fuel. Go with wat is observable not a dream or religion. Pay your respects too food the real god
TheShape.:
polychronopolous:
Waller:

--- Quote from: TheShape. on April 24, 2015, 03:41:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Hahahaha after reading that post and not knowing what the fuck to say, this had me laughing hard.
polychronopolous:
Ramen Noodle Weave

Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version