Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
The new Batman
(1/9) > >>
Pray_4_War:
I hope we get a good Batman this time.  Christian Bale's Batman was a total dickweed.  His motivation made no sense whatsoever.

So far it looks like Affleck's Batman has too many feels.  He looks like a sad, fat emo kid, always looking down.

Nikka looks like he's asleep in both of the official photos that have been released so far.

Mr.1derful:

--- Quote from: Pray_4_War on April 26, 2015, 02:59:12 AM ---I hope we get a good Batman this time.  Christian Bale's Batman was a total dickweed.  His motivation made no sense whatsoever.

So far it looks like Affleck's Batman has too many feels.  He looks like a sad, fat emo kid, always looking down.

Nikka looks like he's asleep in both of the official photos that have been released so far.

--- End quote ---

Bale was a good Batman, made even better by the fact that Nolan's films overall were far superior to those that preceded them. Affleck looks out of place in the cowl in my opinion.  I have zero interest in watching a Batman played by Affleck.
G_Thang:

--- Quote from: Mr.1derful on April 26, 2015, 04:47:55 AM ---Bale was a good Batman, made even better by the fact that Nolan's films overall were far superior to those that preceded them. Affleck looks out of place in the cowl in my opinion.  I have zero interest in watching a Batman played by Affleck.

--- End quote ---

no way in hell b v s will be worst than the avengers. i just watched a bowman and moto-bitch fight steal robots with their bare hands, captain america powered up to superman's level, no pepper potts ( >:( bitches), a worthless quicksilver, an abominable scarlet witch, an opening fight scene that was all over the place, no fucking plot at all, etc, etc, etc. and vision was beyond lame.

oil rig is still better than anything scene avengers 1 and now 2!

the trailer is better than the WHOLE avengers movie!

:-* bitches

hp31:
Hope they get the fighting scenes right & make Batman the master martial artist that he is...

hp31:

--- Quote from: Mr.1derful on April 26, 2015, 04:47:55 AM ---Bale was a good Batman, made even better by the fact that Nolan's films overall were far superior to those that preceded them. Affleck looks out of place in the cowl in my opinion.  I have zero interest in watching a Batman played by Affleck.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version